Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

ddjd

i dont understand why people think a 6 pack means your healthy!!? its bull****

if you want evidence look at peat, hes 80!

Broken man

I think that Peat is right but its just not so easy and people want easy solution or something like protocol or manual with some steps. I know that I had some success after I spent alot of hours reading Haidut's posts. Peat is giving us some tools how we can improve metabolism but everybody is different so there is always chance that it will not work. Haidut wrote about this topic but its hidden.

OP
Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape

he has good genetics guys thats all... you have to face the this fact . If some1 is hyperthyroid he can eat every ***t still looks 10 times better than hypothyroid. Thats life some ppl are born with big thyroid or high thyroid activity and some not . But also if we are hypothyroid we still can do sth against this to feel good
This. Mainly this was the purpose of posting this and not to say contrary things about any approach.

gbolduev

Yeah he just looks ok for his age IMO. He was severely hypothyroid for much of his life.

He aged incredibly from his 2005 videos, he was only 69 on those. he is overshooting with all his approaches and creates too much ROS. Aging very fast now. That is what I see
5 year difference is just incredible in my opinion. Looked ok not great for a 69 and looks really old for a 76..

Constatine

He aged incredibly from his 2005 videos, he was only 69 on those. he is overshooting with all his approaches and creates too much ROS. Aging very fast now. That is what I see
5 year difference is just incredible in my opinion. Looked ok not great for a 69 and looks really old for a 76..
I wonder what his actual protocol is. All he seems to do is eat a variety of good foods and get some light. He really doesn't even avoid PUFA all that much (I recall he eats chicken every so often). He seems to be more focused on practicality in his personal life than getting his health perfect.

gbolduev

I wonder what his actual protocol is. All he seems to do is eat a variety of good foods and get some light. He really doesn't even avoid PUFA all that much (I recall he eats chicken every so often). He seems to be more focused on practicality in his personal life than getting his health perfect.

that just makes no sense. If you preach a life style you are a representation of that life style. And people can look at your ability to balance yourself mostly by how you look. It is obvious his protocol is not working and actually accelerating his aging rapidly. I mean Peat is preaching anti aging. I don't see any of anti aging happening here personally

Constatine

Here. It's unconventional. I was always curious how he manages to sustain it.
Cool thanks! That seems like a pretty good diet to me.
that just makes no sense. If you preach a life style you are a representation of that life style. And people can look at your ability to balance yourself mostly by how you look. It is obvious his protocol is not working and actually accelerating his aging rapidly. I mean Peat is preaching anti aging. I don't see any of anti aging happening here personally
I think aging goes well beyond what one consumes (and can be influenced by abstinence and other crazy things). His fragility definitely does not build credibility but I still trust his opinion as his research has benefited my health greatly. I think ancient Eastern ideas regarding health and longevity are more reliable if you are seeking a long life. Stimulating the metabolism under certain conditions can definitely lead to increased aging. Peat's philosophies can be straight up dangerous for those who do not understand context. I think Peat's biggest personal mistake is his antibiotic use.

Waynish

If your diet ideology has something in it like, "you can't be fit & healthy doing x, y, z - you must restrict a, b, and c" - then you're gonna have a bad time! Yes, this is directed at you, the authors of threads about how someone somewhere on the web shouldn't be looking or acting healthy unless they're "following Peat."

Amazoniac

Cool thanks! That seems like a pretty good diet to me.
A diet that's practically devoid of antinutrients, but we have to agree that it's unconventional. I don't think I ever heard of anyone drinking up to 1 gallon of milk a day outside of the forum. Fruits as only source of carbs is easier to find, but not too common. Recommending this diet for therapeutic purposes for other people is the questionable part.

Constatine

If your diet ideology has something in it like, "you can't be fit & healthy doing x, y, z - you must restrict a, b, and c" - then you're gonna have a bad time! Yes, this is directed at you, the authors of threads about how someone somewhere on the web shouldn't be looking or acting healthy unless they're "following Peat."
True. People in the health world are always categorizing things instead of respecting the complexity of the body.

Amazoniac

True. People in the health world are always categorizing things instead of respecting the complexity of the body.
That's why I'm not into judging how he eats or looks, I'm sure he's doing his best; but only questioning the same recommendations for other people.
Props for being unpredictable. I thought the first reply would be about the habits of some remote tribe somewhere.

gbolduev

A diet that's practically devoid of antinutrients, but we have to agree that it's unconventional. I don't think I ever heard of anyone drinking up to 1 gallon of milk a day outside of the forum. Fruits as only source of carbs is easier to find, but not too common. Recommending this diet for therapeutic purposes for other people is the questionable part.

This diet is even questionable for him, since it seems to be aging him like crazy. I think he is causing acidosis with aspirin and just buffering it all with all this milk. And then you take tons of hormones to support potassium to be in the cell, but you cant. this causes zinc deficiency and you get blind and anemic.

Constatine

That's why I'm not into judging how he eats or looks, I'm sure he's doing his best; but only questioning the same recommendations for other people.
Props for being unpredictable. I thought the first reply would be about the habits of some remote tribe somewhere.
Lol. That does sound like me.

This diet is even questionable for him, since it seems to be aging him like crazy. I think he is causing acidosis with aspirin and just buffering it all with all this milk. And then you take tons of hormones to support potassium to be in the cell, but you cant. this causes zinc deficiency and you get blind and anemic.
I'm not sure about the mechanism of action but I certainly didn't feel good drinking a gallon of milk a day and taking lots of aspirin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals