Man Goes Anti-Peat And Demonstrates Results From 20's To Mid 40

raypeatclips

Sorry to tell you this, but it is Peat. HAHA
ray peat - Yahoo Image Search Results

Have you actually clicked the link you posted?

RayPeatFinal.jpg.cf.jpg

That is the second image. How can anyone determine what picture of him you're referring to

For the third time, have you seen the HD perceive think act footage of Peat?

Amazoniac

Improper is a pretty vague term. I see so many people thriving on so many different diets that let me wondering about what an optimal diet looks like.

Nevertheless, let's suppose I have an improper diet. What do you think about salt to taste? I tend to crave a lot of salt comparing to people around me, who actually follow a similar diet as me. Isn't it a bit more complex and the context of each individual and what feels best what makes a proper diet? But even what feels best sometimes backfires...
Again, that's why sometimes I feel like I just don't know anymore lol
"I tend to crave"

gbolduev

Have you actually clicked the link you posted?

RayPeatFinal.jpg.cf.jpg

That is the second image. How can anyone determine what picture of him you're referring to

For the third time, have you seen the HD perceive think act footage of Peat?

I have not seen his footage. I saw his pictures at 76. it was enough for me.

raypeatclips

I have not seen his footage. I saw his pictures at 76. it was enough for me.

Literally just click the link to yahoo you have posted many times...

What do you mean it was enough for you? Why would you not look at the newest evidence of something you are criticising?

I'm starting to wonder why people are taking advice from you

gbolduev

Literally just click the link to yahoo you have posted many times...

What do you mean it was enough for you? Why would you not look at the newest evidence of something you are criticising?

I'm starting to wonder why people are taking advice from you

I click on my links and I get the proper picture. I dont know what to tell you .

gbolduev

Here you go again

http://motionographer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Ray-Peat-W.jpg

I dont discredit what Peat says, I was just stating the fact that people can do different things and look good. And that someone who finds the balance will look the best and will not age.

To me Peat did not find the balance and aged and aged very fast from his 69 video. So his anti aging protocol did not work.

Aren't we looking for anti aging protocol here and looking to stop the aging. I thought this is what this forum is all about.

Last edited:

Ledo

Here you go again

I dont discredit what Peat says, I was just stating the fact that people can do different things and look good. And that someone who finds the balance will look the best and will not age.

To me Peat did not find the balance and aged and aged very fast from his 69 video. So his anti aging protocol did not work.

Aren't we looking for anti aging protocol here and looking to stop the aging. I thought this is what this forum is all about.
Yes but now you sound like the forum members that treated you shabby in the original Fin thread. I can assure you we get it - you think Peat hasn't aged well, and especially of late.

There has been much talk about it on the board but why can't we just keep it productive and speculate about (why) without all the strange cable Tv sports beatdown style?

Fill us in from your perspective on where he may have gone wrong without maybe revelling in his misfortune?

He looks to me very good to me at 69 but appears to seriously calcified in current pics. I wonder how he would hair test and what the balance in-balance is you might say?

P.s won't you please take a look at my question in Gbold - non peat thread, I wonder if you have anything unique to say from balance perspective, I have quite a problem

Last edited:

kayumochi

If you give up SAD in your 20's, regardless of what you do eat, by the time you are in your 40's you won't resemble your peers. I know - that is what happened to me.

gbolduev

Yes but now you sound like the forum members that treated you shabby in the original Fin thread. I can assure you we get it - you think Peat hasn't aged well, and especially of late.

There has been much talk about it on the board but why can't we just keep it productive and speculate about (why) without all the strange cable Tv sports beatdown style?

Fill us in from your perspective on where he may have gone wrong without maybe revelling in his misfortune?

He looks to me very good to me at 69 but appears to seriously calcified at 2005 video. I wonder how he would hair test and what the balance in-balance is you might say?

P.s won't you please take a look at my question in Gbold - non peat thread, I wonder if you have anything unique to say from balance perspective, I have quite a problem

I am not trolling Peat here, this was an answer to Slader about Grof. I personally answered what happened to Peat and why he aged so much. I think he is solving the wrong problem. he is acidifying himself with aspirin and at the same time puts calcium inside to buffer it, he is overdoing it and his body chemistry went to acidic, thus he probably went too low on potassium and zinc. And no matter what he does now, he is really hypothyroid.

This is why this sudden aging.

Ledo

I am not trolling Peat here, this was an answer to Slader about Grof. I personally answered what happened to Peat and why he aged so much. I think he is solving the wrong problem. he is acidifying himself with aspirin and at the same time puts calcium inside to buffer it, he is overdoing it and his body chemistry went to acidic, thus he probably went too low on potassium and zinc. And no matter what he does now, he is really hypothyroid.

Great! Nice message.

What about salicylate, aspirin buffered with sodium bicarb, could that mitigate the acidification? And what about the ischemias I have which aspirin helps, you got anything?

gbolduev

Great! Nice message.

What about salicylate, aspirin buffered with sodium bicarb, could that mitigate the acidification?

the only acid I promote to take is HCL. and malic acid. That is all No more others acids. HCL has betaine with it. Betaine is a methyl donor, so it increases methylation and this does not cause any problems.

I dont promote to take acids for all chemistries. And I dont really have general recs. Find out who you are and then eat accordingly and you will feel better

Manwe

You seem to know a lot about a man you never met or spoke to. Did you see the test telling you his ph? Did he tell you he takes aspirin on a regular basis? (He doesn't)

Ledo

the only acid I promote to take is HCL. and malic acid. That is all No more others acids. HCL has betaine with it. Betaine is a methyl donor, so it increases methylation and this does not cause any problems.

I dont promote to take acids for all chemistries. And I dont really have general recs. Find out who you are and then eat accordingly and you will feel better
But aspirin turns into salicylate which has same properties as aspirin - BUT NUETRAL PH - after reaction with sodium bicarb!

Why is my blood thick in the first place? Can simple mineral inbalnce do this?

edit ------------------------here is my problem from other thread--

You mentioned a fast metabolism is not necessarily something to push for which you said can lead to aneurysms. I have "small ischemic events" show up on brain MRI and often experience popping or momentary blackout or visual spinning and then headache pain. Can this be related to mineral imbalance and oxidation type imbalance? Do you have any experience with this in the people you have helped. I am getting hair tested soon but suspect I'm a fast oxidizer with problems.

Edit: 325mg aspirin (actually buffered with sodium bicarb to make salicylate at neutral PH) is the only thing that has slowed it way down (the popping), also I have noticed I have thick blood which the aspirin dramatically thins out. THX

gbolduev

But aspirin turns into salicylate which has same properties as aspirin - BUT NUETRAL PH - after reaction with sodium bicarb!

Why is my blood thick in the first place? Can simple mineral inbalnce do this?

edit ------------------------here is my problem from other thread--

You mentioned a fast metabolism is not necessarily something to push for which you said can lead to aneurysms. I have "small ischemic events" show up on brain MRI and often experience popping or momentary blackout or visual spinning and then headache pain. Can this be related to mineral imbalance and oxidation type imbalance? Do you have any experience with this in the people you have helped. I am getting hair tested soon but suspect I'm a fast oxidizer with problems.

Edit: 325mg aspirin (actually buffered with sodium bicarb to make salicylate at neutral PH) is the only thing that has slowed it way down (the popping), also I have noticed I have thick blood which the aspirin dramatically thins out. THX

I cant tell exactly , it could happen from alkalosis also. You need to get tested

snowboard111

At which
Here you go again

Can you please point to me where Peat as said/wrote anything about an "anti-aging" protocol?

Plus, it's the forum that has become a "parody" of itself putting food at the center of everything. Peat himself wrote in one of his articles that when the life of a person is not stimulating intellectually and physically then the diet become more important. There's a whole lot of people here that should concentrate on that rather than becoming psychotic about a few grams of pufa.

Haha. this was filmed when he was 69 in 2005.. Are you ok? he does not look that good for 69. only 69.

Read my previous post . I posted before and after for Peat. Video was made in 2005, then I posted a picture of Peat 5-6 year later. See the difference? In 5 years , he aged 20 years.

and if in 2005 he looked acceptable for this age, probably in the middle of his age group. 5 year later he already looks really bad no where near the top of his age group/ And the diffence in only 5 years is amazing/

this is when he started to do all this crazy stuff with sugar and Co2 and so on

What nonsense. The picture of him on the couch is not "5-6 years later," it is 9 years later, nine. The couch picture was shot in October 2014 right by his 78th birthday. In the 2005 video, he looks amazing for a 69 year old. I don't know what kind of rooskie 69 year olds you see but for an American he looks great. And now at 81 next month, he still looks better than most 81 year olds and more importantly his cognitive function is amazing. I don't even agree with Peat on everything diet-wise but what you're saying is nonsense. For a 69 year old in that video, he looks like he has a good amount of lean muscle mass and can move quickly. You're outta your mind. Post some pictures of your Grandparents.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals