Making Your Own Caffeine Solution?

dq139

hey guys,

I bought a product called "Kaffn8" its pure liquid caffeine. I'm planning to make a simple topical solution for hair loss and skin health.

I just want to ad a proper safe does of Caffeine, Water and maybe a certain amount of everclear/vodka for absorbtion. also I have Now brand Taurine caps that I might ad in as well.

What would be the proper measurements of caffeine, vodka & taurine to make this solution to were I don't have any noticible effect from the caffeine and not smell like alcohol on my skin or head all day?

thanks for the help.

Dan W

I once made a topical caffeine spray with a ratio of ~2.5g of caffeine per ounce of heated vodka (40% alc). That was with the intention of creating a concentrated spray though, so I'd scale that back if I was applying a ton of it. I think someone (haidut?) made a post about the topical absorption rate of caffeine if you want to calculate a conservative dose.

I don't recall any noticeable smell (I think the alcohol evaporates quickly), but I was only experimenting with small sprays.

I don't know whether taurine is one of those things you want to keep at a certain dose, but it looks like it's pretty soluble in water. So you could potentially just toss it in a vodka/caffeine mix until it stopped dissolving.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals