New Year. New Goals

I had overall good result with 3 months of skim milk+sugarcane syrup and some orange juice. Lost lots of weight and I became hot, temperature wise. But overdid caffeine.Went up to 1260 mg one dose in the morning way too fast. It was a very stressful period of my life, conflict over water spring with my neighbors. There was assault attempt on my house. And other not that funny events. Not to mention that bat urine contact with my eye resulted in 3 anti rabies shots. I was forced to abandone my beautiful terrain and get back to city. I tried high dose MB for treating my depression and it resulted in ballooning weight gain. But it really works for depression. Felt amazing but I ended up heavier than before PUFA depletion. From 89 to 103 kg in some 2 months I think. No PUFA consumed no fats consumed. Anything higher than 500 mcg of MB makes me fats faster than eating junk food street food all day long. Since going back to city and stopping MB I had my PUFA repleted by some other experiments like high eggs consumption. And have to confess of my metabolic sin. I ate smoked bacon 2 days in a raw like some 500 grams all together. Made me feel terrible, inflamed and restless.

May background is pretty ****88 up. Obese from childhood. Skinny fat type. Almost no muscles and fat only. Since 2002 I'm fighting with rare skin disease, 150 cases worldwide only. Treatment resistant case unfortunately.
This condition is TNF mediated. So it's gonna be a TNF targeted diet.

This is a modified version of my previous depletion and I'm going to do longer this time. There will be some anti-peat things. There will be no orange juice this time I found it to cause lower temps, cold palms and feet, extremely annoying gases and overall inflamed GI tract. Both store bought and fresh. Makes me depressed, cold and farting non-stop. Also I found fresh orange juice to be interacting with caffeine metabolism. Via some liver enzymes inhibition.
Firstt thing is rolled oats. Pretty high in PUFA but beta-glucans lower TNF significantly, I feel much better with eating 100 grams of oats. If it will be stopping me from getting into high temperature PUFA repleted state, I already familiar with how it does feel, I will drop it.
Second non-peat thing is resistant starch from green bananas. Butyrate made by RS fermentation is very helpful for my insomnia, depression and absence of REM sleep. Having daily dreams that cool, deep and long is like having ketamine/ DXM trip daily. Only resistant starch brings my REM sleep and dreaming back. Also resistant starch complete eliminates smelly farts, seriously, there is an adjustment period about 2 weeks and no more smelly farts at all. There are gases but they are have no smell. Only green banana resistant starch works like this. Legumes, potatoes and other types of RS are harmful for me. They aggrovate my condition and all symptoms.

Green banana RS + beta-glucans make me feel better than no fiber+no starch+antibiotics.

Third non peaty thing is cauliflower once a week. All those compounds like DIM and I3C are claimed to be estrogenic and bla bla bla. What I found is those aryl hydrocarbon receptors ligands present in brassicacae family are involved in immune system regulation and control of gut flora. AHR has crosstalk with retinoic acid receptors, and are necessary for retinoic acid metabolism. AHR is also a sensor for quorum sensing signal molecules of bacterias. AHR as well involved in Toll-like family receptors functioning. There is an well established "axis" of AHR-RXR-TLR interations and it affects TNF levels. AhR ligands from cauliflower are extremely helpful for my condition. But daily consumption leads to hypothyroid symptoms thus once a week seems to be the way. Will be consumed with 100k retinol acetate or beef liver once a week.

2 days ago I made my first blood donation. Too see if it helps with weightloss.

Caffeine liver cleanse a lá Haidut is a diamond. I found 500-600 mg per day to bring back that forgotten feeling of depleted glycogen in liver back. When I was a kid I always had that liver "pain" after running or jumping. Should be however done slowly. Since overdoing it and rising the dose up to 1260 mg + combined with orange juice inhibiting effect on caffeine metabolism I got insomnia again. I wanted to see thyroid like caffeine effect. I spent some time without caffeine and now I'm back to. Current dose is 360 mg and I'm planning to gradually rise it to 540 or 630 mg. I use 180 mg caffeine tablets. My experience confirms this community idea that insomnia is energy dificiency disease. Lack of proper glycogen storage. Caffeine is the key. Yep sounds absurd but in my case caffeine is what made me sleep again. Dose should be controlled or it provokes insomnia instead of sleep.

I can't afford treatment with anti TNF biologicals like adalimumab. It is the only one drugs family I have never tried for my condition. And honestly I'm afraid of side effects. So I'm going other way. There are some small molecules drugs to fight TNF. Antidepressive medication bupropion. It is DNRI. Does not affect serotonin. It drastically lowers TNF. I'm going to have 300 mg daily.

Other thing is pentoxifiline, xantine derivate. Shown to lower TNF too. I'm going for 400-1200 mg per day depending how I will feel like.

There will be some changes in medication and supps if I will want to.
What I want to experiment with is lidocaine and famotidine. I already bought it but never used.

I'm targeting for:
100 grams of oats
1000gr of banana shake made with ripe and green bananas
3000-5000 liters of skim milk and unlimited sugarcane syrup

Once a week liver with cauliflower and coconut oil. Or retinol acetate tabs if I don't feel like eating liver.

Fresh acerola once a week for vitamin c about 300 grams.

Medication and supps are:
540-630 mg of caffeine
300 mg of bupropion hydrochloride
400-1200 mg of pentoxifiline
Taurine 1000mg
Inositol 1000mg
Probably retinol acetate 100k once a week.

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_161738344.jpg
    IMG_20200104_161738344.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 31
OP
methylenewhite
Cronometer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200104-163857.png
    Screenshot_20200104-163857.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20200104-163905.png
    Screenshot_20200104-163905.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 33

Vinny

I had overall good result with 3 months of skim milk+sugarcane syrup and some orange juice. Lost lots of weight and I became hot, temperature wise. But overdid caffeine.Went up to 1260 mg one dose in the morning way too fast. It was a very stressful period of my life, conflict over water spring with my neighbors. There was assault attempt on my house. And other not that funny events. Not to mention that bat urine contact with my eye resulted in 3 anti rabies shots. I was forced to abandone my beautiful terrain and get back to city. I tried high dose MB for treating my depression and it resulted in ballooning weight gain. But it really works for depression. Felt amazing but I ended up heavier than before PUFA depletion. From 89 to 103 kg in some 2 months I think. No PUFA consumed no fats consumed. Anything higher than 500 mcg of MB makes me fats faster than eating junk food street food all day long. Since going back to city and stopping MB I had my PUFA repleted by some other experiments like high eggs consumption. And have to confess of my metabolic sin. I ate smoked bacon 2 days in a raw like some 500 grams all together. Made me feel terrible, inflamed and restless.

May background is pretty ****88 up. Obese from childhood. Skinny fat type. Almost no muscles and fat only. Since 2002 I'm fighting with rare skin disease, 150 cases worldwide only. Treatment resistant case unfortunately.
This condition is TNF mediated. So it's gonna be a TNF targeted diet.

This is a modified version of my previous depletion and I'm going to do longer this time. There will be some anti-peat things. There will be no orange juice this time I found it to cause lower temps, cold palms and feet, extremely annoying gases and overall inflamed GI tract. Both store bought and fresh. Makes me depressed, cold and farting non-stop. Also I found fresh orange juice to be interacting with caffeine metabolism. Via some liver enzymes inhibition.
Firstt thing is rolled oats. Pretty high in PUFA but beta-glucans lower TNF significantly, I feel much better with eating 100 grams of oats. If it will be stopping me from getting into high temperature PUFA repleted state, I already familiar with how it does feel, I will drop it.
Second non-peat thing is resistant starch from green bananas. Butyrate made by RS fermentation is very helpful for my insomnia, depression and absence of REM sleep. Having daily dreams that cool, deep and long is like having ketamine/ DXM trip daily. Only resistant starch brings my REM sleep and dreaming back. Also resistant starch complete eliminates smelly farts, seriously, there is an adjustment period about 2 weeks and no more smelly farts at all. There are gases but they are have no smell. Only green banana resistant starch works like this. Legumes, potatoes and other types of RS are harmful for me. They aggrovate my condition and all symptoms.

Green banana RS + beta-glucans make me feel better than no fiber+no starch+antibiotics.

Third non peaty thing is cauliflower once a week. All those compounds like DIM and I3C are claimed to be estrogenic and bla bla bla. What I found is those aryl hydrocarbon receptors ligands present in brassicacae family are involved in immune system regulation and control of gut flora. AHR has crosstalk with retinoic acid receptors, and are necessary for retinoic acid metabolism. AHR is also a sensor for quorum sensing signal molecules of bacterias. AHR as well involved in Toll-like family receptors functioning. There is an well established "axis" of AHR-RXR-TLR interations and it affects TNF levels. AhR ligands from cauliflower are extremely helpful for my condition. But daily consumption leads to hypothyroid symptoms thus once a week seems to be the way. Will be consumed with 100k retinol acetate or beef liver once a week.

2 days ago I made my first blood donation. Too see if it helps with weightloss.

Caffeine liver cleanse a lá Haidut is a diamond. I found 500-600 mg per day to bring back that forgotten feeling of depleted glycogen in liver back. When I was a kid I always had that liver "pain" after running or jumping. Should be however done slowly. Since overdoing it and rising the dose up to 1260 mg + combined with orange juice inhibiting effect on caffeine metabolism I got insomnia again. I wanted to see thyroid like caffeine effect. I spent some time without caffeine and now I'm back to. Current dose is 360 mg and I'm planning to gradually rise it to 540 or 630 mg. I use 180 mg caffeine tablets. My experience confirms this community idea that insomnia is energy dificiency disease. Lack of proper glycogen storage. Caffeine is the key. Yep sounds absurd but in my case caffeine is what made me sleep again. Dose should be controlled or it provokes insomnia instead of sleep.

I can't afford treatment with anti TNF biologicals like adalimumab. It is the only one drugs family I have never tried for my condition. And honestly I'm afraid of side effects. So I'm going other way. There are some small molecules drugs to fight TNF. Antidepressive medication bupropion. It is DNRI. Does not affect serotonin. It drastically lowers TNF. I'm going to have 300 mg daily.

Other thing is pentoxifiline, xantine derivate. Shown to lower TNF too. I'm going for 400-1200 mg per day depending how I will feel like.

There will be some changes in medication and supps if I will want to.
What I want to experiment with is lidocaine and famotidine. I already bought it but never used.

I'm targeting for:
100 grams of oats
1000gr of banana shake made with ripe and green bananas
3000-5000 liters of skim milk and unlimited sugarcane syrup

Once a week liver with cauliflower and coconut oil. Or retinol acetate tabs if I don't feel like eating liver.

Fresh acerola once a week for vitamin c about 300 grams.

Medication and supps are:
540-630 mg of caffeine
300 mg of bupropion hydrochloride
400-1200 mg of pentoxifiline
Taurine 1000mg
Inositol 1000mg
Probably retinol acetate 100k once a week.
Are you going to eat the green bnanas .... raw?

Adrienlcrx

@methylenewhite
I think that the number and distribution of calories is suitable for weight loss but the origin of these calories can pose a problem IMO
Milk in such large quantities seems unsuitable if I may say so. I'd give up the dairy altogether if I were you. What about eating white rice ? With a correct source of potassium (veggies, salt substitute) It is always reliable for me. For the methylene blue I do 400mcg once every two days and it looks good.

OP
methylenewhite
MB = Methylene Blue+??
Yes, damn it.
@methylenewhite
I think that the number and distribution of calories is suitable for weight loss but the origin of these calories can pose a problem IMO
Milk in such large quantities seems unsuitable if I may say so. I'd give up the dairy altogether if I were you. What about eating white rice ? With a correct source of potassium (veggies, salt substitute) It is always reliable for me. For the methylene blue I do 400mcg once every two days and it looks good.
Already did it and it is fine. And there is no hustle, just open a pack of milk.
Are you going to eat the green bnanas .... raw?
For every 5 ripe bananas I put 1 green into my blender. It blends fine, ripe bananas cover veggie taste of unripe one.