Im losing hope..

Healthseeker

Here's what op should do for Saturdays.
Breakfast - eat eggs scrambled in butter.
Then go the gym and walk and train and do preacher curls and press and lat pull downs until 4 pm. If you think your too hungry to train your not just get started take a pre workout
Then it surf and turf day at the buffet - eat all steak
Go home and rest

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I’m kind of in the same boat I gained a lot weight both muscle and fat after starting the a peatish diet after years on keto and carnivore where I lost of weight and muscle. I’ve lost about 10 pounds in the past 2 months and at times I feel like doing carnivore to drop the extra weight, but don’t want to screw my health because I’ve look and feel a lot more healthier since peating besides the extra pounds

boris

Agreed. Very false. In fact, skim will ultimately have more of the effect of making one fat because it doesn't have the nourishing and satiating fat so you get just a part of the food, a faster absorbing sugar spike that will leave one hungrier more quickly. Drinking the same amount of calories of skim milk, as whole milk, one will ingest more sugar, no fat, and become hungry again much sooner, feeling less satiated.

@Jam @RollingStone

Complete nonsense. Skim milk increases your metabolic rate so you can handle even extra calories.

RollingStone

@Jam @RollingStone

Complete nonsense. Skim milk increases your metabolic rate so you can handle even extra calories.

How much skim milk do you drink and how lean are you? Let's hear about you or the people you know who drink tons of skim milk and are just ripped.

Let's hear about some more of these metabolic rate increasing foods that will allow one to handle extra calories and definitely don't have any effects on hunger signaling and satiety. Mexican coca-cola?

Healthseeker

Are we trolling this thread now
I heard columbian coca-cola is better for metabolism

OP
D

DaikonRadish

Just got blood results in, testosterone at 180, TSH at 6. Very disappointing news. I thought peating would help some what but I think I have organ damage in the testicles or the brain. I had a skateboard dropped on my head when I was 10 from about 6 feet in the air, and then I was punched in the testicles a few times and pushed into the couch when i was younger hurting them, what is the likelihood that I have some sort of pituitary damage here?

Healthseeker

Not very likely and you should know if that's what led to your problems or not. how is anyone here supposed to know. 180 pretty low and your pretty whiney too. Go to Wal-Mart and shoplift a bottle of nugenix test booster that is my dr prescription

JamesGatz

I'm just so damn sick of this world. I take walks, lift dumbbells and still nothing significant. I curse this world and this creator. F you Mthr fkr. You sick SOB.
This is what you NEED TO DO DAIKON

First:
You need to fix that POTTY MOUTH of yours - only person you should blame is YOURSELF for your problems, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY

IF YOU'RE BORN POOR - ITS NOT YOUR FAULT

BUT IF YOU DIE POOR - ITS 100% YOUR FAULT

Second:
You NEED to STOP MESSING AROUND with JEREMY MEEKS and PETE DAVIDSON - these are HOODRATS on drugs who have no future - you NEED to get a RICH, SUCCESSFUL, INTELLIGENT young man...

YOU NEED A JACOB ROTHSCHILD IN YOUR LIFE

HE CAN take YOU OUT THE HOOD and make all your dreams come true

Third:
You NEED to STOP BEING POOR - its so easy to make money THESE DAYS especially if you're a women

If I WAS BORN A WOMAN I WOULD BE A QUADRILLIOAIRE RIGHT NOW, but alas I was born a man

LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE - then you'll figure out how to make money, opportunity is all around you

Fourth:
Read my thread on how you SHOULD BE FAT IF YOU ARE HEALTHY - You might learn something

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals