Appetite

Jing

Fed up with how my body works, all my life I have had terrible appetite, nothing helps to actually cure this problem, the amount of times I have stuffed myself to try and increase my appetite it just doesn't work I constantly feel sick as soon as I start eating, I've been using mk677 for a long time now which has helped me eat 3000 or more calories a day and I have put on lots of weight since taking it, but as soon as I stop taking it my appetite just goes back to what it was before taking mk677 without mk677 I would literally only be able to eat about 1000-1500 calories a day not even that some days, I thought I would go a day without mk677 today but I just couldn't eat, I normally wake up and take mk677 and within an hour I have 1000 calories in me, today without taking it I didn't feel like eating and it had been 2 hours from waking up and I start to feel low blood sugar feeling shakey so my body clearly needs food but food just doesn't taste nice and just one bite makes me feel full and sick, even orange juice didn't taste nice even though I had low blood sugar.. i can't just rely on mk677 for the rest of my life if I ever can't get hold of it I'm just going to go back to being skinny eating hardly any food.

I'm not looking for advice just need to rant.