Im losing hope..

GodsHound

since 13, I'm 26 now
If it took you over 13 years to get where you are now, then maybe it would be realistic to expect it would take at least another 13 years to ‘recover’, given you push your physiological equally as hard in the opposite direction. Or if you improved your environment and supporting nutrition 2x greater than in the past, then maybe recovery in about 7 years. Or 4x greater maybe 3 years. Does that make sense? The time it takes for your health to improve is proportional to the length of time you have been degenerating, divided by the amount of positive influences on biology. In their first year, most people are just about done with experimentation of Ray’s ideas - and all Ray’s ideas require experimentation.

youngsinatra

„Doc it hurts when I do this“ - THEN don‘t do it!

Your body has innate wisdom. Listen to it.

I’d start by making simple dietary choices. Start with animal products. Explore which you feel good on, and on which you don‘t. (I don‘t do well with dairy and eggs for example, but feel good on steak, beef, chicken)

Then try some well cooked vegetables. Same method there.
Experiment with some safe starches.
Fruits? Maybe yes maybe not.
And so on and so on.

ChadGPT

I share your frustrations but keto is not the answer. You’ll lose weight at first but that stops after a while and you’ll gain a ton if you ever eat carbs again. I’m trying to figure out how to fix the keto damage, it is not easy!

milkboi

Life ist too short to be fat in my opinion. Get down to your desired bodyfat level by any means necessary and then focus on building up your health.

milkboi

There is absolutely nothing wrong in controlling your calorie intake, at least at the beginning of your journey. Most obese and even overweight people have unhealthy habits to begin with. They get used to unbelievably large portions anatomically and psychologically. The psychological aspect of it can take long time to overcome. I knew people who were on relatively strict Peat's eating style, but still were getting nowhere in terms of their weight. They were eating tons of ice-cream and large amount of whole milk. Pair it with sluggish thyroid from all that PUFA junk they been consuming for years and you will see the whole picture. Only when they stopped mindless eating and started counting calories things started to progress. Later, when most things are in order, you can try to let your body regulate intake with your appetite senses. Not at this stage.
This is a good point. Dieting makes your stomach physically used to smaller portions. This will make maintaining a lower bodyweight easier because your fullness signal will set in earlier than when you were fat.

lamassu

Can you lower your fat intake? Any help with antibiotics or the carrot salad? Tried cyproheptadine?

B

BRBsavinWorld

I don’t believe you.
... you can always ask.

I could only manage to lose about 20 lbs for the whole freakin time on it. If you're already metabolically compromised, it appears significantly harder to drop the weight with a very toxic weight loss method that elevates estrogen and cortisol to dangerous levels. basically, Peat is proven right over and again with each new fad - and that is that, the healthy can get away with any protocol - be it 8 glasses of water a day, low carb, high PUFA diets, low salt, low calcium, etc.

there's a lot of keto experience with this very phenomenon

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2q33ga/off_keto_for_a_week_gained_12_lbs/

RollingStone

Go keto or carnivore. Trying to lose weight drinking OJ and sugary stuff is ridiculous. You can lose weight eating a bunch of sugar and carbs but it will be a constant battle of willpower and anyone who uses food as an emotional crutch will eventually fold and binge or whatever.

If you eat a proper keto diet or an animal-based diet (no junky keto snacks, seed oils, processed stuff, etc) your satiety/natural hunger will guide you to a healthy weight without you having to will it to happen. It just happens on it's own by eating fat and protein to satiety. Unlike sugary foods, which you continue to crave after having overconsumed calories, fat and meat start to lose their appeal when your body is nourished and has had enough.

milkboi

Go keto or carnivore. Trying to lose weight drinking OJ and sugary stuff is ridiculous. You can lose weight eating a bunch of sugar and carbs but it will be a constant battle of willpower and anyone who uses food as an emotional crutch will eventually fold and binge or whatever.

If you eat a proper keto diet or an animal-based diet (no junky keto snacks, seed oils, processed stuff, etc) your satiety/natural hunger will guide you to a healthy weight without you having to will it to happen. It just happens on it's own by eating fat and protein to satiety. Unlike sugary foods, which you continue to crave after having overconsumed calories, fat and meat start to lose their appeal when your body is nourished and has had enough.
On the basis of my own experience, I have to agree

Pistachio

... I feel like I need to either go keto or starve myself... I curse this world and this creator. F you Mthr fkr. You sick SOB.

Trust your instincts. Intermittent (and full) fasting with some periodic Keto is a good idea. I would suggest cutting out dairy entirely as well. Fasting is the most important thing, especially when done with prayer.

The creator is not the cause of your misery. Sometimes bad stuff happens to get your attention. Consider what attention you might need to be paying.

Healthseeker

Maybe God did have something to do with it, we don't know. I read that in the book of job that God and the devil conspired to ruin jobs life. And his wife said curse God and die and all his buddies came by and said wasn't God's fault it was his own for being a ****

Jam

Skim milk is best for weight loss. Whole milk will make you fat. You can get dessicated thyroid or T3 + T4/T3 online.
False.

RollingStone

Agreed. Very false. In fact, skim will ultimately have more of the effect of making one fat because it doesn't have the nourishing and satiating fat so you get just a part of the food, a faster absorbing sugar spike that will leave one hungrier more quickly. Drinking the same amount of calories of skim milk, as whole milk, one will ingest more sugar, no fat, and become hungry again much sooner, feeling less satiated.

Healthseeker

I disagree, the whole fat milk is higher calorie and therefore more fattening. But it doesn't matter which milk you drink, it's how you spend the hours of each day.

RollingStone

I disagree, the whole fat milk is higher calorie and therefore more fattening. But it doesn't matter which milk you drink, it's how you spend the hours of each day.
A huge ribeye is higher calorie than a twinky. The twinky isn't going to make you feel satiated and nourish you though and so you will likely end up eating more later. The calories in/calories out, balance your exercise with calories stuff is just and overly simplistic way of looking at things. It's how ***t food companies are trying to spin science to make their products not look so terrible. You don't just eat calories in a vaccuum. Everything you eat affects you in different ways.

No one gets obese eating beef and butter and broccoli, it's always baked goods and sodas and pizzas, etc.

Last edited:

RollingStone

Yeah but wouldn't the whole milk be the ribeye, and the skim milk be the twinky?
Yes. You wouldn't say that a ribeye is more fattening than a twinkie, would you? If you are looking at it in the very short-term and in a vaccum, sure, but in reality a twinkie is the kind of food that people get fat eating, and a ribeye is not, because they affect the body differently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals