I will be starting a cycle of testosterone

Ryan999

This is basically a copy/paste from a question I posted on peatarian.com...

For increased strength and athletic performance I will be starting a 14 week cycle of testosterone at 500 mg weekly, followed by post cycle therapy. I will be getting help from people that know what they're doing but I was wondering if anyone here that has some knowledge on the subject could give me some advice on keeping my health (Ray Peat's view of health) in best condition as I can during this time.

I can't imagine increasing a level of a hormone as much as I will be can be healthy, but I would like to try to minimize potential negative effects.

Anyone have any tips, advice, or recommendations?

I think you might want to focus on the main aromatase inhibitors that are spoken about around here, like vitamin E and aspirin (don't just chug them and think you have it covered). If it's the same as with thyroid hormones the endogenous testosterone production should ramp up after the cycle, but something like pregnenolone would surely fill in well as a protective supplement in the mean time. The best thing is hearing someone who knows how long the crappy part would last and then decide if it's worth it.

lazz

Hey man...don't mess with your HPTA and natural production of testosterone..it's not worthy...do you compete ,are you a pro?? or are u doing it just for comestic -insecurity reasons?? trust me ,Ive learned my lesson...10-20 pound of extra muscle isn't worthy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals