Steroid Cycle Advice

Calling all bodybuilders and professor @haidut

I am 21 and suspect severely low T. I've been lifting heavy and intelligently for 6 years and have little to show for it. Been Peat inspired for a while now.

I'm interested in doing a steroid cycle. This has been a long, well investigated and soul searched decision. I understand the health risks. I perceive the rewards to be worth said risk.

As a beginner, that means a 12 week cycle of a long ester Testosterone, followed by a post cycle therapy to bring my endogenous production back online.

I'm looking to recomp my body, prevent aromatization, and also cure some peripheral issues that I suspect are a result of my hypogonadism.

Any recommended sources of T, dosing/cycle advice, PCT advice, and AI advice is greatly appreciated!

I have read Georgi's post on the use of P5 in tandem with T to prevent estrogenic atrophy of the gonads. Anything else like this is welcome!

Hans

Forum Supporter

I am 21 and suspect severely low T. I've been lifting heavy and intelligently for 6 years and have little to show for it. Been Peat inspired for a while now.

I'm interested in doing a steroid cycle. This has been a long, well investigated and soul searched decision. I understand the health risks. I perceive the rewards to be worth said risk.

As a beginner, that means a 12 week cycle of a long ester Testosterone, followed by a post cycle therapy to bring my endogenous production back online.

I'm looking to recomp my body, prevent aromatization, and also cure some peripheral issues that I suspect are a result of my hypogonadism.

Any recommended sources of T, dosing/cycle advice, PCT advice, and AI advice is greatly appreciated!

I have read Georgi's post on the use of P5 in tandem with T to prevent estrogenic atrophy of the gonads. Anything else like this is welcome!
How much do you eat? Low T is most often caused by eating too little or due to missing some vitamin or minerals. Or low T could also be due to excessive stress, hypothyroidism and digestive issues (endotoxins). Do you have all of these in check already? If not, taking steroid will only give you suboptimal results. If seen guys on juice that made terrible gains, just because they're doing nothing else correct in conjunction.

OP
please&thankyou
If I were you, I would rather go for high scrotal doses T (possibly in DMSO), combined with high dose Pregnenolone to possibly avoid any shutdown.

Pregnenolone (P5) Fully Prevents Testicular Atrophy Due To Steroid (ab)use Or High Estrogen
My Blood Test Results On Testosterone In DMSO
Higher Dht And Testosterone And Less Toxic Trt

This has been the best direction that I've found so far. Thank you @milkboi. Currently buying the substrate to compound my own transcrotal cream.
Do you have any resources whatsoever on how to prepare a DMSO solution?
I have no clue how and don't want to dissolve my balls...

milkboi

This has been the best direction that I've found so far. Thank you @milkboi. Currently buying the substrate to compound my own transcrotal cream.
Do you have any resources whatsoever on how to prepare a DMSO solution?
I have no clue how and don't want to dissolve my balls...

Cool man, you are welcome. I asked @TheBeard that exact question and his answer was quite complicated: "Pour testosterone base in pure DMSO". ;) You have to make sure to be able to measure your dosages of course.

It would also probably be smart to find out if you are allergic to DMSO before buying the T.

I might start that protocol soon too, same age as you.

Last edited:

NextLevel_

I am assuming that your goal is to build decent muscle / size.

So if you want to go the drug route Testosterone is a solid choice.

I would rather go with shorter esters, they tend to aromatize less.

Keep dosage low for first cycle, 250-300 mg/week.

Shutdown will not be too bad.
You can use HCG last 4 weeks.

Usually you will not need AI at this dosage. If you do, use Exemestane.

Constatine

Poisonous substances like TREN make steroids seem more dangerous than they are. Testosterone therapy doesn't cause as many issues as many believe.

Kingpinguin

i would listen to @Hans advice. He is probably the most experienced around here and had best results building muscles through the years. You wont get anywhere cheating good diet and rest. The problem here is a cortisol problem. Keeping low cortisol imo is more anabolic then getting high T. If you’re 21 and T is low theres a reason for that and I would suspect its due to high cortisol in the sense that you’re working out to often, resting not efficiently and under estimating how much a 21 year old needs to eat. On top of that. If you have low T your sort of overworking threshold is much lower. This just keeps you stuck in a low T limbo due to overexercising your bodys capacity. You have to first lower your exercise volume, rest more and eat more. Once you see that your T levels have recovered you can try to increase workout volume again.
Like Hans said steroids wont do much since you likely have higher cortisol breaking down muscles instead of building them. Steroids wont reverse that so you will get low results. First stop the protein breakdown. Look at haiduts supplement keto-P4. Its a cortisol inhibitor and due to this its very anabolic. The stronger steroids are so anabolic not due to that they stimulate testosterone receptors. Its due to them inhibiting cortisol so effectivly. Thats where I would start my focus. Do everything to block cortisol first.

Jing

If you cant build muscle naturally, going on a steroid cycle might give you some muscle aslong as you train and eat right but you will just lose it all once you come off so it's not worth it, if you can't build muscle now how do you expect to keep it while going through pct?

Kingpinguin

If you cant build muscle naturally, going on a steroid cycle might give you some muscle aslong as you train and eat right but you will just lose it all once you come off so it's not worth it, if you can't build muscle now how do you expect to keep it while going through pct?

exactly going back and to low T high cortisol will just melt his gains away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals