I asked peat if he believed in luck, heres his response

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Mauritio

Itd be a shame if someone died without experiencing a state similiar to tripping balls on LSD. As terrence mckenna says its kind of like missing out on a sexual experience. Ive given away a lot of acid for this reason, its like spreading the good word haha
I think so too yeah it's like never leaving your hometown when there's so much more to see in the world.
He mentions 10-20mcg beeing an ideal dose . Although many people seem to have the biggest impact from a conventional trip as opposed to microdosing.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

I think so too yeah it's like never leaving your hometown when there's so much more to see in the world.
He mentions 10-20mcg beeing an ideal dose . Although many people seem to have the biggest impact from a conventional trip as opposed to microdosing.
I think theirs different return rates. Like 10-20 mcg for lowering your stress hormones and increasing metabolism, but higher doses for like rearranging perception of intense traumatic events. On a strong lsd trip you can squeeze what otherwise might have been like 5 years of therapy work into like 4 hours, although this may drop blood sugar and increase some stress hormones, it overall will have a net positive effect if someone has serious trauma they need help with.

Mauritio

I think theirs different return rates. Like 10-20 mcg for lowering your stress hormones and increasing metabolism, but higher doses for like rearranging perception of intense traumatic events. On a strong lsd trip you can squeeze what otherwise might have been like 5 years of therapy work into like 4 hours, although this may drop blood sugar and increase some stress hormones, it overall will have a net positive effect if someone has serious trauma they need help with.
Would you do that with someone or does alone in a good setting work too?

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Would you do that with someone or does alone in a good setting work too?
Id only reccomend tripping alone if you are really experienced tripping. Ive had complete psychotic breaks while tripping, and im glad i had friends there to make sure i didnt like eat a lego or something. Its the most terrifying 6 hours of ur life if it goes bad, but if youre able to put your mind back together again youll come out better than before. Also things like fruit and milk will help keep glycogen up.

Agreed. Ive recently been seeing symbolic images everywhere. I was born at 5:55 and the other day when i told my gf and her mom about that, her mom googled if it had any culturally symbolic meaning and read that it means im being watched after. Then i went on instagram and a friend of mine just happened to post his time of birth, which was 5:55. Then i statted seeing it on the clock and peoples liscense plates everywhere. I tried to convince myself that it was all just a coincidence. Ive also been getting extremely lucky financially recently, and i always see cards on the ground. The other day whenn XRP gained like 40% growth i saw a 9 of diamonds on the ground and decided to look up what its tarot meaning is, and sure enough its meaning is tied to financial security and indipendance. Theres other examples but i dont want to make this comment too lengthy. So many things are aligning, and its becoming harder and harder for me to deny, hence why i sent that email to Ray.
your patron is called Hands Cloud

Hermes

Id only reccomend tripping alone if you are really experienced tripping. Ive had complete psychotic breaks while tripping, and im glad i had friends there to make sure i didnt like eat a lego or something. Its the most terrifying 6 hours of ur life if it goes bad, but if youre able to put your mind back together again youll come out better than before. Also things like fruit and milk will help keep glycogen up.
Totally agree on the great experiences one can have on LSD. Last summer I tried it for the first. Not that high of a dose, like 100 mcg. Later the day I was sitting by a river with my girlfriend and mentioned to her how I'm kind of suspicious or anxious of people, how cliché it sounds, back than I felt like every person was friendly and nice. My heart opened up. It was a wonderful experience to have a body.

Anyway, I was curious to hear how high you dosed LSD? I want to try higher doses but I'am little concerned. Certainly with higher doses it's necessary to have good people around.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Totally agree on the great experiences one can have on LSD. Last summer I tried it for the first. Not that high of a dose, like 100 mcg. Later the day I was sitting by a river with my girlfriend and mentioned to her how I'm kind of suspicious or anxious of people, how cliché it sounds, back than I felt like every person was friendly and nice. My heart opened up. It was a wonderful experience to have a body.

Anyway, I was curious to hear how high you dosed LSD? I want to try higher doses but I'am little concerned. Certainly with higher doses it's necessary to have good people around.
Idk how high ive gone, seeing as when i was younger id just measure it in tabs and wasnt sure of the potency. And yeah its good to have good people. Id rather have no one then bad people tho. One time i was with 2 friends and i was tripping BALLS, and one of my friends (male) started RAPING my other friend (female) and i was tripping so hard i couldnt even tell what was happening it was terrible. But also during that same trip, i touch a wooden table, felt as if my soul went into the table (almost like my vision rapidly zoomed into it and suddenly i was somewhere else) and i saw a tree being cut down, the wood being processed, then made into a table, then generations of families eating at it. Later i asked my friend about the table and she said her great grandpa in france built it by hand and that it had been passed down thru her family. The whole experience almost felt like the wood had a story to tell, and it finally found someone who could understand its language, and that it loved the family

gaze

i wonder how much of it is based on expectations. when someone's chronically ill, they generally have high expectations for their surroundings because they're not content with themselves as is so they wish and need for good fortune from the environment to feel good about themselves. therefore when the environment fails to reaches those expectations, which are already high so not many things can reach it, they're left constantly let down, bitter. but someone who's healthy and content with life as it is, then any external stimuli will either not phase them to a high degree if it's negative, but they will feel extremely blessed, lucky, and fortunate for things that are good happening to them because they're just grateful for anything more than they already have .

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

i wonder how much of it is based on expectations. when someone's chronically ill, they generally have high expectations for their surroundings because they're not content with themselves as is so they wish and need for good fortune from the environment to feel good about themselves. therefore when the environment fails to reaches those expectations, which are already high so not many things can reach it, they're left constantly let down, bitter. but someone who's healthy and content with life as it is, then any external stimuli will either not phase them to a high degree if it's negative, but they will feel extremely blessed, lucky, and fortunate for things that are good happening to them because they're just grateful for anything more than they already have .
I get what youre saying and this makes sense, but i truly believe that theres actually a universal consciousness, like everything is consciousness, and there are different levels of it interacting with other levels at all times. Like it truly feels as if theres a personality to interact with. I could see how people choose to believe this must be the creator or God, or angels. To me, i dont know what it is, but it feels like love i guess

YourUniverse

Im gonna have to disagree with the histamine statement. Substances which lower histamine greatly increase meaningful interaction with my environment. Also things which decrease serotonin usually have me learn lessons, even painful ones, so i think the activity is more inverse. LSD is one of many great teachers in my opinion. So is coffee.
Schizophrenics have high histamine and a symptom of the illness is a tendency towards delusions of grandeur

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Schizophrenics have high histamine and a symptom of the illness is a tendency towards delusions of grandeur
"There's a point at which thoughts flow freely and luminously, but meaningfully, that can happen when nutrients and hormones are optimal; coffee and vitamin B1 support that kind of function. Hallucination suggests that there is distortion in their meaning, probably when energy isn't being produced as fast as it's used." - ray

meatbag

That’s interesting, I had just read a weird thing about that issue the other day;

“The common schizophrenic language disturbance,
typically involving undirected, punning speech, has been
interpreted as a disturbance of the deeper image levels and a
shift to the acoustic levels of memory, with the result that
meaning is lost to the degree that the linguistic forms
themselves are concentrated on .This is one of the ways that
the broad theory can provide a foundation for practical work.
Energy processes are usually assumed to be the basis for the
disturbed function; for example, serum from schizophrenics
disturbs the carbohydrate metabolism of chicken erythrocytes,
increasing the lactate/pyruvate ratio "
Us, Z.G. and G.J.H. Bozhko, "Effect of blood serum from schizophrenics on the renewal
of brain proteins in rats," lb. Neuropatologii i Psikhiatrii, No. 2, pp. 253-255, 1971.

"Dostoyevski wants to emphasize that the most
insignificant, ungifted, little European-type
person bears the embryo of "delusions of
grandeur" because he has been seized by the
"epidemic of self-affirmation" with a fateful
incapacity to see in his neighbor an existence in
the world equal in value to his own." "
-from "Mind & Tissue"

So I wonder if the biochemistry of the schizophrenic, the 'delusion of grandeur', the ' incapacity to see in his neighbor an existence in the world equal in value to his own' are just a physiological state opposed to the state of synchronicity @Cloudhands and Peat are discussing

gaze

this may be relevant:

me: sometimes when i read philosophy, or fictional works, i began to feel a bit neurotic/hyper-excited and I start overly living in my head. do you think doing physical actions are a good way to ground back to reality?

Ray:
I think the aroused moments are the result of glimpsing a better reality; painting with that attitude can exalt the subject, finding its best meanings.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

That’s interesting, I had just read a weird thing about that issue the other day;

“The common schizophrenic language disturbance,
typically involving undirected, punning speech, has been
interpreted as a disturbance of the deeper image levels and a
shift to the acoustic levels of memory, with the result that
meaning is lost to the degree that the linguistic forms
themselves are concentrated on .This is one of the ways that
the broad theory can provide a foundation for practical work.
Energy processes are usually assumed to be the basis for the
disturbed function; for example, serum from schizophrenics
disturbs the carbohydrate metabolism of chicken erythrocytes,
increasing the lactate/pyruvate ratio "
Us, Z.G. and G.J.H. Bozhko, "Effect of blood serum from schizophrenics on the renewal
of brain proteins in rats," lb. Neuropatologii i Psikhiatrii, No. 2, pp. 253-255, 1971.

"Dostoyevski wants to emphasize that the most
insignificant, ungifted, little European-type
person bears the embryo of "delusions of
grandeur" because he has been seized by the
"epidemic of self-affirmation" with a fateful
incapacity to see in his neighbor an existence in
the world equal in value to his own." "
-from "Mind & Tissue"

So I wonder if the biochemistry of the schizophrenic, the 'delusion of grandeur', the ' incapacity to see in his neighbor an existence in the world equal in value to his own' are just a physiological state opposed to the state of synchronicity @Cloudhands and Peat are discussing
Sometimes during acid/mushroom trips everything will be amazing, and then for seemingly no reason at all things will suddenly become terrible seeming, and i start assuming im the only real person and that everyone else serves as part of my reality, this is known as solipsism. Since starting to read peats work maybe 3 ish years ago, i now make sure to have ample blood sugar and my glycogen stores are much better as well, and now this never happens.

Nomane Euger

th
low 5ht will increase good luck (but it's not luck, it's increased "flow" or "resonance" with the environment), but high histamine can delude one into thinking something is more meaningful than it actually is. also artificially lowering 5ht can prevent one from learning lessons needed to be learned (& those lessons might be painful in the short-run but will lead to exponentially better fortune in the long-run)

i have several 5ht lowering substances but i wish i had the vision to understand when it is beneficial to artificially lower 5ht versus when i will be missing out on exponentially beneficial life lessons by artificially lowering 5ht.
thanks for this perspective

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals