Ray Peat's Response For Inguinal Hernia. Need To Know How To Apply

Jon

@DevilHands so I've asked around and most of the docs think you need an MRI with contrast. If nothing shows up in that then the only thing that would be more conclusive is a CT with contrast. It's a tough thing because you're in the phillipenes. Aside from the turn and cough, abdominal palpating, and pain you may notice during daily activities there's really no other self checks you can do. Hopefully you can get some e to do the imaging, if you have health insurance if will save you a lot of money on the MRI, unfortunately they're ungodly expensive :(

OP
D

DevilHands

Thank you very much Jon! I think the first step here is for me to find the right doc who knows also how to read the result if I get an MRI. I'll give out an update in case there are positive changes with my condition.

Jon

No prob :) good luck! Going forward the best advice I have for you is to be relentless with these docs. If you go into an appointment with written notes and show them you've done your homework, you've exhausted other avenues, and the problem still isn't resolved, they'll hopefully relent and give you what you want. Either that or if you know of a trauma hospital near you then if you go to the er and tell them your pain is an 8-9 and say that it hurts when you do certain movements (movements indicative of a hernia) then they will give you the MRI on the spot guaranteed. The latter option is instant gratification but it requires you lying about your pain and paying more money out of pocket lol but if you're desperate it's an option (one I've used and so has my wife lol) good luck!

Mauritio

Ive had success rebuilding that tissue with dht ... coming from terminally bad abdominopelvic function.
Did you apply the DHT directly on the hernia or how did you take it?

OP
D

DevilHands

Hi guys, I want to give you an update to this.

I think the the pain is 98% gone. I could say 100% but I am not sure yet but there's definitely a huge improvement compared to last year.

I guess the only thing I need was time to heal.

I was also following a somewhat semi-peatish diet during all these time. Most of the time, I am just trying to avoid pufas as much as I can. Also trying to drink bone broth everyday, but when I realize it's somewhat lacking. I have added great lakes gelatin during times that I think I am lacking collagen for the day.

Anyhow, I still have no idea what caused my issue(probably overexercise) and what healed my issue. Just glad that this is over with phew!!

BearWithMe

I think the the pain is 98% gone. I could say 100% but I am not sure yet but there's definitely a huge improvement compared to last year.

I was also following a somewhat semi-peatish diet during all these time. Most of the time, I am just trying to avoid pufas as much as I can. Also trying to drink bone broth everyday, but when I realize it's somewhat lacking. I have added great lakes gelatin during times that I think I am lacking collagen for the day.

Anyhow, I still have no idea what caused my issue(probably overexercise) and what healed my issue. Just glad that this is over with phew!!
This is awesome! I'm very happy you healed your issues.

I know multiple cases of hernias that healed without surgery. It is definitely possible.

Thanks for posting the update.

schultz

Thanks for all the posts, and also posting Ray's replies. I have a strange lower abdomen/groin pain (not that painful, like a dull ache or bruise sensation near my oblique) that I got this last week. I couldn't think of what would have caused it and was thinking it was from a workout but the workout had been several days before I noticed any ache. Then I remember that I lifted a goat up an threw it over the fence. I think the goat was heavy from eating all day, although it probably only weighs 150 pounds. Sort of an ackward lift I guess. Next time I'll use a gate. I might wait it out and see how it develops.

Thanks for all the posts, and also posting Ray's replies. I have a strange lower abdomen/groin pain (not that painful, like a dull ache or bruise sensation near my oblique) that I got this last week. I couldn't think of what would have caused it and was thinking it was from a workout but the workout had been several days before I noticed any ache. Then I remember that I lifted a goat up an threw it over the fence. I think the goat was heavy from eating all day, although it probably only weighs 150 pounds. Sort of an ackward lift I guess. Next time I'll use a gate. I might wait it out and see how it develops.

goat lifting gets a lot of folks in trouble.

schultz

goat lifting gets a lot of folks in trouble.

It maybe wasn't the brightest thing to do. With the small ones I can just grab em with one hand and toss em over. The males you don't wanna touch because they reek of goat urine, so you have to lure them with a treat or grab em by the horns and drag em. If you touch a males fur you will smell like a male goat for a few days. The smell is very strong. They love urine and spray it all over themselves. And when a female pees the male will put its head under the stream and let it soak their face. Then they do this lip curl thing called a Flehman response while pee drips off their face. It's pretty funny.

My wife hates goats now lol. They are definitely trouble makers.

member11823

Now Foods, Hawthorn Extract, 300 mg, 90 Veg Capsules
This thing hidden my hernia to non-existing while taking it once per day. Don't know the mechanism of action but I don't feel it anymore after 14 days of intake.
May I take it to the end of my life? Or should I? Probably the effect will be even more visible if I take 2 per day instead?

bagotage

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals