I asked peat if he believed in luck, heres his response

Cloudhands

Screenshot_20210415-121016_Gmail.jpg

Nemo

Only Cloudhands could send that email to Ray, and only Ray could add coffee to the list.

johnwester130

f david peat - lol what a coincidence

perhaps the books by David Icke and Anthony Peake could also answer your questions, he goes very deep into how the world works and
how their journies of finding information evolved

i think you are connecting to your soul via raising your metabolism/electrical flow/vibration

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Only Cloudhands could send that email to Ray, and only Ray could add coffee to the list.
Im flattered :) it brings me joy when i experience how open minded and non-rigid Ray is

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

f david peat - lol what a coincidence

perhaps the books by David Icke and Anthony Peake could also answer your questions, he goes very deep into how the world works and
how their journies of finding information evolved

i think you are connecting to your soul via raising your metabolism/electrical flow/vibration
Agreed. Ive recently been seeing symbolic images everywhere. I was born at 5:55 and the other day when i told my gf and her mom about that, her mom googled if it had any culturally symbolic meaning and read that it means im being watched after. Then i went on instagram and a friend of mine just happened to post his time of birth, which was 5:55. Then i statted seeing it on the clock and peoples liscense plates everywhere. I tried to convince myself that it was all just a coincidence. Ive also been getting extremely lucky financially recently, and i always see cards on the ground. The other day whenn XRP gained like 40% growth i saw a 9 of diamonds on the ground and decided to look up what its tarot meaning is, and sure enough its meaning is tied to financial security and indipendance. Theres other examples but i dont want to make this comment too lengthy. So many things are aligning, and its becoming harder and harder for me to deny, hence why i sent that email to Ray.

schultz

and only Ray could add coffee to the list.

lol, yes that too true! I love how he just adds it in nonchalantly like he's heard all that before.

it brings me joy when i experience how open minded and non-rigid Ray is

People who have been following him for a long time recognize this I think. He is not like other "practitioners" or whatever label you want to use (guru? @Amazoniac Raj? lol)

Interesting question BTW. Thanks for sharing.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

lol, yes that too true! I love how he just adds it in nonchalantly like he's heard all that before.

People who have been following him for a long time recognize this I think. He is not like other "practitioners" or whatever label you want to use (guru? @Amazoniac Raj? lol)

Interesting question BTW. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah man! And absolutely, like i wonder how chris masterjohn would respond to this question LOL or rhonda patrick lmao

Lollipop2

Love this thread and the original question. I have to agree with @Cloudhands that my life seems to reflect similar experiences. I tend to see it more as resonance rather than luck or even coincidence.

Ray never ceases to amaze me.

rei

I think high metabolism and a well-working organism leads to good decisions and remember/make more connections about past action <-> happening today. These should be enough to achieve what could be called perception of increased luck.

Thank you for posting this exchange on a fascinating topic, @Cloudhands. Is it mere coincidence that I read your post just after emailing a friend about synchronicity?

I just started reading the book by F. David Peat that RP recommended, and it looks really good.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Thank you for posting this exchange on a fascinating topic, @Cloudhands. Is it mere coincidence that I read your post just after emailing a friend about synchronicity?

I just started reading the book by F. David Peat that RP recommended, and it looks really good.
I no longer believe in coincidence. To me coincidence is similiar to mainstream science looking at material as unconscious atoms just floating about at random. Similar to genetic theory.

lampofred

low 5ht will increase good luck (but it's not luck, it's increased "flow" or "resonance" with the environment), but high histamine can delude one into thinking something is more meaningful than it actually is. also artificially lowering 5ht can prevent one from learning lessons needed to be learned (& those lessons might be painful in the short-run but will lead to exponentially better fortune in the long-run)

i have several 5ht lowering substances but i wish i had the vision to understand when it is beneficial to artificially lower 5ht versus when i will be missing out on exponentially beneficial life lessons by artificially lowering 5ht.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Great thread . I love how peat sometimes says the most unexpected things in a very normal way.

Like when danny roddy asked him if what we see on LSD is more real than reality, and he was just like :
" yeah, uhm I think that's very possible "
...:D

I also feel like when dopamine is high I have more luck or manifestation power . Also more flow like experiences .

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

low 5ht will increase good luck (but it's not luck, it's increased "flow" or "resonance" with the environment), but high histamine can delude one into thinking something is more meaningful than it actually is. also artificially lowering 5ht can prevent one from learning lessons needed to be learned (& those lessons might be painful in the short-run but will lead to exponentially better fortune in the long-run)
Im gonna have to disagree with the histamine statement. Substances which lower histamine greatly increase meaningful interaction with my environment. Also things which decrease serotonin usually have me learn lessons, even painful ones, so i think the activity is more inverse. LSD is one of many great teachers in my opinion. So is coffee.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

Great thread . I love how peat sometimes says the most unexpected things in a very normal way.

Like when danny roddy asked him if what we see on LSD is more real than reality, and he was just like :
" yeah, uhm I think that's very possible "
...:D

I also feel like when dopamine is high I have more luck or manifestation power . Also more flow like experiences .
100% i think just being in a positive mood makes people more perceptive toward me, and i think if the universe and my environment are treated like personalities, they are more benevolent toward me when im positive and empathetic

Mauritio

In the LSD episode they actually talked about morphic fields and the physiology of vibing with someone, which is conncected to the solar plexus area. It's really interesting .

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

In the LSD episode they actually talked about morphic fields and the physiology of vibing with someone, which is conncected to the solar plexus area. It's really interesting
Itd be a shame if someone died without experiencing a state similiar to tripping balls on LSD. As terrence mckenna says its kind of like missing out on a sexual experience. Ive given away a lot of acid for this reason, its like spreading the good word haha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals