In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

-Luke-

Sadly about half of Poles, including my entire family, do not even see a reason to rebel. They grew up idolizing the West, the vaccines are coming from the West, so they think the vaccines must be good.
If it's about half, that's still significantly better than in Western Europe. I guess they idolize(d) the west because they equated the west with freedom and independence. But reality looks different right now. I recently met a former teammate of mine who grew up in East Germany and was 19 when the wall came down. He also grew up idolizing the west and feels betrayed now because what's happening right now reminds him more and more of what he grew up with.

The younger generations (including my own generation) in Western Europe have become accustomed to the government taking care of everything for them and they even expect it. Many feel that freedom, independence and responsibility for their own lives are a burden. They don't want to think for themselves; they want the state to tell them what to think.

Badger

I probably should not waste my time trying to explain things to you if you think that Afghanistan won and don't understand the difference between 1776 law enforcement and today's law enforcement, but anyways...

In the Germany alone, there are 300000 police officers and 200000 soldiers. They have very nice firearms, unlimited ammo, armored vehicles, high-tech crowd control tools, good training, high-tech tools to track anybody in real time, they are very well organized and above all, have public support.

How many men with printed guns do you think are needed to succesfully fight that?
Use of heavy amounts of guerilla tactics/strategy doesn't always work. But when it does work, it works well., Even spectacularly. Off the top of my head:
- Indian/French wars in North America
- American Revolution
- Mosby's Rangers in Civil War (Mosby was never captured by Union forces). There were others too at the time.
- Algerian War of Independence (from France)
- Vietcong/Vietnam

Use of 3D guns form only one small part of a successful 21rst century guerilla strategy. It involves much more, especially skillful, creative and savvy use of information and telecomm tech. One hint: small, cheap drones. But it involves not only kinetic things that go boom. Much of it is non-kinetic. For example, read John Robb's book, web site and twitter feed, to get an idea.
Amazon product ASIN 0471780790View: https://www.amazon.com/Brave-New-War-Terrorism-Globalization/dp/0471780790/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=john+robb&qid=1635926610&qsid=147-2565608-7600334&sr=8-1&sres=0470261951%2C1604860057%2C1845135342%2C0593168534%2C0935111085%2CB08VJM3RKN%2C1250272815%2C0826344305%2CB00B6BQRRC%2CB08X4C3HKF%2C1250830826%2CB013ME4Q32%2C0521124115%2C1250272742%2CB0000003OK%2CB098VXLBJ9

BearWithMe

Makes no sense. Fauci has been a criminal since aids. The assertion that the public figures are just tools is nonsense.
This is actually the only part of the message that is likely true. Politicans always were just puppets for public to feel like we have democracy. The real decisions are made by completely different people, the real power is held by completely different people.

BearWithMe

@Badger
- Indian/French wars in North America - pre-1800, not relevant
- American Revolution - pre-1800, not relevant
- Mosby's Rangers in Civil War - pre-1900, not relevant
- Algerian War of Independence - war between two countries, Algerian army had public support, probably also staged, not relevant
- Vietcong/Vietnam - are you even serious here

Please answer my question: how many men with printed guns do you need to fight 500 000 well trained, super well organized soldiers with high-tech weapons, armed vehicles, ability to track anyone in real time, unlimited ammo and public support?

Also, these 500 000 soldiers have a support of additional 3 000 000 NATO soldiers

Last edited:

hei

In the covidian prison island known as Australia the outlook is an endlessly more powerful government relentlessly grinding down the grateful population.
exactly.
I heartily disagree with you on that one sorry @Sofia2020 if you look at what the cops are doing in melbourne australia you will see that either A, they brought in cops from elsewhere or B, they're so brainwashed they don't have a problem bashing old grannies for protesting their draconian reality.
I'm in New Zealand and my husband got arrested for not wearing a mask. He was arrested by what looked and sounded like two local female cops who seemed to delight in telling him that if he couldn't wear a mask then he will just have to stay home and starve. These people do not see questioners as human and they very likely have been brainwashed to do so. I used to be a nurse and worked in hospitals for 5 years. I saw the same thing there. Once a person or people group is seen as "other" it appears to be quite easy to treat in a less than human way.
That's appalling. But the cops here are the same, basically just robots.

pushkin

"This was partly the result of strength in numbers. Chenoweth argues that nonviolent campaigns are more likely to succeed because they can recruit many more participants from a much broader demographic, which can cause severe disruption that paralyses normal urban life and the functioning of society."

We just have to make sure 3.5% of population in each country remains in the control group but from reading this thread, I think that a LOT of vaxxed will rise up too when they realise exactly what is going on.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

This is actually the only part of the message that is likely true. Politicans always were just puppets for public to feel like we have democracy. The real decisions are made by completely different people, the real power is held by completely different people.
To be complicit in crimes against humanity over multiple decades and be unaware of it would necessitate that fauci is a deep fake or cyborg. Even lee Harvey Oswald knew he was a patsy and what he was being set up for, as he revealed to others months before nov 22. Fauci is much more than just your every day garden variety sociopathic politician with a messianic complex. His family history and career trajectory make it obvious he knows exactly what he is and has been doing.

Badger

@Badger
- Indian/French wars in North America - pre-1800, not relevant
- American Revolution - pre-1800, not relevant
- Mosby's Rangers in Civil War - pre-1900, not relevant
- Algerian War of Independence - war between two countries, Algerian army had public support, probably also staged, not relevant
- Vietcong/Vietnam - are you even serious here

Please answer my question: how many men with printed guns do you need to fight 500 000 well trained, super well organized soldiers with high-tech weapons, armed vehicles, ability to track anyone in real time, unlimited ammo and public support?

Also, these 500 000 soldiers have a support of additional 3 000 000 NATO soldiers
Who knows and who cares, it's not my argument. Ask the one who posed it. My approach to this issue, which you seem to miss, takes a much braoder view of the battelefield, making your question irrelevant.