Low Toxin Videos Dr. Garrett Smith AI experiment - transcripts from ALL his videos pasted into AI! Anyone want to ask a question?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
i also search the pdf and word cowboy is mentioned 33 times - im pretty sure its complete
Nice!!
the www.perplexity.ai is clearly not as thorough as we would like!
I have not been impressed with perplexity, had better results with opening. However, openai says the pdf is too big so I am not able to use it.

Osukhan

I would like info on TUDCA and phosphatidylcholine and why Dr Smith is against their use

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I would like info on TUDCA and phosphatidylcholine and why Dr Smith is against their use
TUDCA, or tauroursodeoxycholic acid, is a secondary bile acid that is considered toxic. It is often used as a pharmaceutical medication for certain conditions, including cirrhosis. However, there are concerns about its potential toxicity and its ability to fix underlying issues with bile problems. Taking TUDCA may provide temporary relief of symptoms but may not address the root cause of the problem.

Phosphatidylcholine is a type of phospholipid that is involved in the storage of vitamin A in the liver. It is necessary for the enzyme called lecithin retinol acyl transferase (LRAT) to store vitamin A as retinal esters in the liver. Some people believe that taking phosphatidylcholine supplements can help improve their health by aiding in the storage of excess vitamin A in the liver. However, there are differing opinions on the benefits and risks of dietary choline, and more research is needed to fully understand its role in vitamin A detoxification.

Validus

Mung beans were the lowest in copper out of beans based on the reading I did.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Nice!!

I have not been impressed with perplexity, had better results with opening. However, openai says the pdf is too big so I am not able to use it.
Charlie perplexity PRO is currently free for one month!!
Use the code "Freeharvard"
Here's the link ; https://perplexity.ai/pro?referral_code=QDX7NA9X

It's a lot better than the free one!!

And you can cancel it immediately and still get the month free. Win win!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
ddjd

ddjd

I'm a Perplexity Pro fan, worth every penny to pay for it.
i dont think ill pay for it after the free month but if you know of any other good AI options which arent too expensive let us know badger!!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

this is the perplexitx pro summary from the latest garrett smith youtube video (137) - i personally dont think its that great. i want more detail!!

In this episode, Dr. Smith discusses the root causes of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. He emphasizes the role of toxicities and deficiencies in chronic health issues, including ALS, and criticizes modern medicine for its approach to treating these diseases with specific names without addressing the underlying causes. Dr. Smith advocates for a focus on detoxifying the body and replenishing it with essential minerals and a specific amino acid to combat these health issues. He warns against the reliance on magic pills and stresses the importance of personal effort in health improvement. The discussion also touches on the challenges of neurodegenerative diseases and the importance of early intervention to prevent further damage. Dr. Smith criticizes the use of certain supplements and dietary practices that he believes contribute to health problems, including the consumption of vitamin A and copper. He also mentions the use of his "Love Your Liver" program as a method to address these issues. The show includes a Q&A session, and Dr. Smith encourages audience interaction to spread awareness about the root causes of chronic diseases and the steps individuals can take to improve their health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals