In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

AncestralJoy

In Poland at least, where I have family, the passive ones are the ones who survived - first the Nazis, then the Communists. The ones who rebelled were beaten or tortured to death. The population was terrorized for decades. It is difficult to shake off those recent experiences and full-on rebel.

Sadly about half of Poles, including my entire family, do not even see a reason to rebel. They grew up idolizing the West, the vaccines are coming from the West, so they think the vaccines must be good.

It might take more for them to wake up. The immigrants I know from communist countries who ended up in NYC see the totalitarianism coming. They did even before the vaxx, just due to the lockdowns, universal mask-wearing, and the atmosphere of people looking at one another with suspicion. Some already left NYC last year. In NYC the totalitarian signs are much more in your face than in many other places, though.
yes Its concerning the constant breeding of compliant people. like you say they rebellious in most countries have been killed off. I wonder how we become like bacteria resistant to this antibiotic. it has become very difficult to pretend to be compliant as the compliance now includes biological harm.

I often wonder about this in a fractal sense. If we can discover aspirin and thiamine and progesterone and how that affects our physical cells health, what is the equivalent of those substances on a larger global scale. what is the aspirin for the global problem?

Saba

yes Its concerning the constant breeding of compliant people. like you say they rebellious in most countries have been killed off. I wonder how we become like bacteria resistant to this antibiotic. it has become very difficult to pretend to be compliant as the compliance now includes biological harm.

I often wonder about this in a fractal sense. If we can discover aspirin and thiamine and progesterone and how that affects our physical cells health, what is the equivalent of those substances on a larger global scale. what is the aspirin for the global problem?
According to the psychologist Mattias Desmet, the opposition must continue to speak out. We can do it loudly or we can do it gently, but we cannot fall silent. According to Desmet, the Nazis proceeded with their worst agenda after the opposition fell silent in 1935. I think I may have run across this video on this forum, but reposting it here:

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Yes, I imagine what mercenaries from Russia will do to with you, Americans. )
In another thread I posted that the Rockefeller Foundation or the Rothschilds had their own hired and trained “army” to patrol and terrorize Australia et al.
You see them smashing heads on the ground and choking women etc. This is not Australian police as I have understood it.

BearWithMe

In another thread I posted that the Rockefeller Foundation or the Rothschilds had their own hired and trained “army” to patrol and terrorize Australia et al.
You see them smashing heads on the ground and choking women etc. This is not Australian police as I have understood it.
Smashing heads on the ground and choking women for what? Do you have any source?

Daniil

proceeded with their worst agenda after the opposition fell silent in 1935
I think it was just a coincidence.

I don't think that Hitler, when he seized power, was hindered by anything. The government always pushes its point of view. Immediately or gradually. Therefore, the chances are very small, it must be understood.

It's just that I have some experience of political activity, and I understand that in Russia it costs nothing to destroy the entire opposition for the authorities. I don't even really understand why they don't do it still. I think the only explanation is in the bureaucracy of the police machine. But if a clear order comes from above, they will do it (easily). The police just need to catch and imprison all the most prominent oppositionists and bloggers (several thousand people). The remaining biomass will never do anything.

K

Kayaker

Which thread?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Smashing heads on the ground and choking women for what? Do you have any source?
Twitter.
Ill see if I can find something and post here- making dinner here (US time)...

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

1635887920124.jpeg
1635887920124.jpeg

This is on YouTube
Search for it
As well as this one:

1635888052690.jpeg
1635888052690.jpeg

1635887920124.jpeg

AncestralJoy

currently in nz and it's not reassuring reading that as a possibility. this isn't a place you can swim/sail/fly away from easily and having it in the grips of the powers that be and esentially being kept alive to become slaves to the elite is in no way reassuring. I've heard as of Feb you can no longer leave nz without having a double clot shot. the people here would make the perfect slaves though. sheep almost all of them, so the elite have chosen well if that is their plan.

AncestralJoy

Makes no sense. Fauci has been a criminal since aids. The assertion that the public figures are just tools is nonsense.
I wouldn't think that. They possibly are in on some things but perhaps not the whole, or not the extent of the whole. That is perhaps how their parasitic world works. Feed off and use each other, both parties are probably doing this in their own way.

Badger

3D printed guns do work... it's simply the receiver that's polymer. The barrel, action and other components are typically still metal. You can buy most of those parts online, it's the receivers that are regulated and controlled so those are printed.

It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about in regard to this subculture. It's about decentralizing power. How do you do this? By ensuring draconian gun laws cannot stop the ability of ordinary citizens to defend themselves. The motto You can't stop the signal really says it all. You might not choose to engage in such lawless behavior (I don't either) but I won't put down others who do. It takes balls, a resource which is in very short supply these days...
"The motto You can't stop the signal really says it all."
I like it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals