In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

Peatful

Im the most pessimistic person I know regarding our future.

I see conservative voices on Twitter still thinking Trump is our way out. (Im in the US)

I see like minded friends- thinking these are a few bad years- but we shall pull out of it.

I see a mixed bag on the RPF. With those of you whom have lived under the heavy hand of government the most hesitant.

So I asked Ray for his insight.

Before I post his response here- id like to hear from YOU all (vs you responding to what he concludes).

How do you see this ending- when millions of people realize they have been duped, maimed and wanted dead?

(Or is it a question of “IF”)

Lucas

Im the most pessimistic person I know regarding our future.

I see conservative voices on Twitter still thinking Trump is our way out. (Im in the US)

I see like minded friends- thinking these are a few bad years- but we shall pull out of it.

I see a mixed bag on the RPF. With those of you whom have lived under the heavy hand of government the most hesitant.

So I asked Ray for his insight.

Before I post his response here- id like to hear from YOU all (vs you responding to what he concludes).

How do you see this ending- when millions of people realize they have been duped, maimed and wanted dead?

(Or is it a question of “IF”)
It won't end, it's just the beginning.

They're going to shut down the internet to force a global totalitarian communist government.
Can't you see that this is the end of private property?

Think, if you don't even have autonomy over your body, that is, things are injected into you by force, removing your property and money is easy, easy.

They will digitize everything, end anonymity on the internet, and by 2030 they will all be vegan and the money will be digital and the totalitarian one-world government will control what you buy with your own money that will no longer be your own.

Honestly, I feel like Native Americans in the 1800-1890s who knew their way of life would change and there would be nothing to stop it.

InChristAlone

I still have some hope, but I do tend to be pessimistic. I think certain states in the US will hold on to their conservative ideals of private property and liberties. Whereas the democrat states like Cali and NY will try to remove most liberties.

It is said that “when he was asked where he came from, he replied, ‘I am a citizen of the world [kosmopolitês]’” (Diogenes Laertius VI 63). By identifying himself not as a citizen of Sinope but as a citizen of the world, Diogenes apparently refused to agree that he owed special service to Sinope and the Sinopeans. So understood, ‘I am a citizen of the cosmos’ is a negative claim, and we might wonder if there is any positive content to the Cynic’s world citizenship. The most natural suggestion would be that a world citizen should serve the world-state, helping to bring it about in order to enable the later work of sustaining its institutions and contributing to its common good. But the historical record does not suggest that Diogenes the Cynic favored the introduction of a world-state. In fact, the historical record does not unambiguously provide Diogenes any positive commitments that we can readily understand as cosmopolitan. The best we can do to find positive cosmopolitanism in Diogenes is to insist that the whole Cynic way of life is supposed to be cosmopolitan: by living in accordance with nature and rejecting what is conventional, the Cynic sets an example of high-minded virtue for all other human beings.

Sefton10

If they were going to realise they'd been duped they would have by now. It's pretty much just a religion at this point, people don't need evidence anymore and any evidence that does contradict the narrative is ignored. Full on blind faith in the authorities.

K

Kayaker

There will be a split between the technocrat leftists, who will take over the internet completely, and conservative right-wingers, who will be forced off the internet and out of society due to things like vaccine mandates.

The wildlings will try to survive in certain communities off-grid without the internet. Who knows how well that will go. They may be attacked by the empire for not complying with certain laws. The relationship between China and Tibet comes to mind.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There will be a deadly wound to this one world government coming, it will be stopped. It is Written.

K

Kayaker

There will be a deadly wound to this one world government coming, it will be stopped. It is Written.
Where is it written? I heard that the bible says the world will end if fully united under one person. Then the person (or government, even) would have no enemy left to fight than the people, so the people will become increasingly enslaved.

The ones who resist the one world government may be forced into hiding, much like the resistance in Star Wars. If they are not removed and continue fighting from within the "empire", then it will surely be stopped, but that may cease to be an option.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Since the COVID-19 narrative is crumbling, or at least now facing significant resistance, I expect another impending viral false-flag (but this time with a deadlier virus, cyberattack, etc) that would make any vaccine hesitance/resistance next to impossible. Another possibility (not mutually exclusive with the first one) that I see is a major/world (Taiwan, Iran, etc) war that would justify "developed" countries rolling out expeditiously all the measures (digital identify/currency, full surveillance, mandated/controlled consumption of food/medicine, etc) TPTB hoped to institute during the pandemic but for various reasons could not. I see signs that the vaxxed are getting suspicious of the planned boosters every 3-4 months, and are now willing to consider the idea that the whole thing may be more nefarious than presented. After 6-7 boosters I think many/most vaxxed will turn against the narrative. It seems to be happening in Israel right now after the fully vaccinated people who had 4-5 shots and were allowed to resume their normal lives (with green certificated, of course) were suddenly told they are considered "unvaxxed" again, with freedoms revoked again, until they get yet another booster. The vaxxed will only tolerate this if it does not inconvenience. Being constantly switched between vaxxed and unvaxxed groups and being asked to take countless shots is too much to handle, even for the sheep we live among. The wild card is the potential for increased mortality among the vaxxed. If they start dropping like flies over the next 6-12 months then I think TPTB have only one option left - all out nuclear war against everybody else...or else they fade into the oblivion of history.

K

Kayaker

Since the COVID-19 narrative is crumbling, or at least now facing significant resistance, I expect another impending viral false-flag (but this time with a deadlier virus, cyberattack, etc) that would make any vaccine hesitance/resistance next to impossible. Another possibility (not mutually exclusive with the first one) that I see is a major/world (Taiwan, Iran, etc) war that would justify "developed" countries rolling out expeditiously all the measures (digital identify/currency, full surveillance, mandated/controlled consumption of food/medicine, etc) TPTB hoped to institute during the pandemic but for various reasons could not. I see signs that the vaxxed are getting suspicious of the planned boosters every 3-4 months, and are now willing to consider the idea that the whole thing may be more nefarious than presented. After 6-7 boosters I think many/most vaxxed will turn against the narrative. It seems to be happening in Israel right now after the fully vaccinated people who had 4-5 shots and were allowed to resume their normal lives (with green certificated, of course) were suddenly told they are considered "unvaxxed" again, with freedoms revoked again, until they get yet another booster. The vaxxed will only tolerate this if it does not inconvenience. Being constantly switched between vaxxed and unvaxxed groups and being asked to take countless shots is too much to handle, even for the sheep we live among. The wild card is the potential for increased mortality among the vaxxed. If they start dropping like flies over the next 6-12 months then I think TPTB have only one option left - all out nuclear war against everybody else...or else they fade into the oblivion of history.
They tested the vaccines that impair the blood-brain barrier with spike proteins and let its nanoparticles in. The next step is to invent the brain-computer interface using these types of particles. When it's complete, it'll likely be released in the military under the pretext of war, especially after some tragic event possibly involving the lives of many civilians.

It'll probably take years to invent it. In the meantime, they will spread 5G, which will be used to interact with BCI in the future. It's very possible that there could be a staged hacking incident that leads to digital ID. Maybe they'll implement the digital currency, then have the digital bank get hacked with billions of dollars gone missing.

BTCMom

If we adopt the bitcoin standard thus fixing the money we can turn around. If the bankers and technocrats control the money, they control everything except a remnant of people who will have to go into hiding during a horrific dark age with a minute chance of survival. Bitcoin, in my view is the only hope for human freedom. So many ill, metabolically deranged brains wandering about the earth who cannot perceive, think, act in a manner congruent with life. Fix the money, and you fix the food supply, the pharma hold, work, art,...

Apple

If we adopt the bitcoin standard thus fixing the money we can turn around. If the bankers and technocrats control the money, they control everything except a remnant of people who will have to go into hiding during a horrific dark age with a minute chance of survival. Bitcoin, in my view is the only hope for human freedom. So many ill, metabolically deranged brains wandering about the earth who cannot perceive, think, act in a manner congruent with life. Fix the money, and you fix the food supply, the pharma hold, work, art,...
Did you earn your bitcoin by doing smth ( like smth creative and or physical work) ?

BTCMom

I didn't
Did you earn your bitcoin by doing smth ( like smth creative and or physical work) ?
I did not say I own btc; however, I did say we need the btc standard to survive. One can buy bitcoin with money they have earned anywhere. There are plenty of internet resources that teach you how.

tankasnowgod

Think, if you don't even have autonomy over your body, that is, things are injected into you by force, removing your property and money is easy, easy.
Who has been "injected by force?" There maybe a handful of examples here and there, but the vast, VAST, overwhelming majority (like well over 99.9%) have been injected by consent, and in fact, signed an easily read and understood contract to this very effect.

While I do agree, this is the attempt to abolish the private and usher in World Communism in the final stages of the World Revolutionary Movement, I see a lot more resistance to the push than I think they wanted. They were only supposed to reveal themselves when it was too late to stop it. It seems to me anywhere between 30-70% of the population is opposed to this, and everyone won't just do what they are told (though many already have).

Apple

I didn't

I did not say I own btc; however, I did say we need the btc standard to survive. One can buy bitcoin with money they have earned anywhere. There are plenty of internet resources that teach you how.
btc standard .... what is it ? Like central bank authority ? :))
bitcoin is controled by some intelligence services to pull off their dirty bussiness deals, they don't need standards.

Badger