Prolotherapy

managing

Injecting a 50/50 mixture of dextrose and lidocaine into a joint, muscle, or cartilage. The theory behind it is that it sparks the body's anti-inflammatory responses by sparking inflammation.

From an RP perspective, I would think that perhaps the lidocaine and dextrose lead to a direct therapeutic affect by nourishing tissue and reducing inflammation.

My Dr. is proposing to do that for tendinopathy in my ankle. I have asked Dr. Peat for his thoughts and will share them if he responds (I think my response rate is around 70%).

Does anybody else have thoughts or experience with this?

Mastemah

Yeah its mixed. Ive worked with numerous people that have had it done. It can cause continuous pain through fixation. I use other methods in rehab. Id explore all your options based on your particular situation

CoconutEffect

Helped me MASSIVELY with “Lyme neck” no doubt that wasn’t it, but whatever works. I’ve gone twice, prolozone specifically. Was suffering with very tight neck / upper back.
Perhaps has an anti lactic acid effect by restoring healthy respiration to the affected area.

OP
managing

managing

Yeah its mixed. Ive worked with numerous people that have had it done. It can cause continuous pain through fixation. I use other methods in rehab. Id explore all your options based on your particular situation
Thanks for your feedback, can you elaborate on "fixation". I'm not familiar with the term in this context.

OP
managing

managing

Helped me MASSIVELY with “Lyme neck” no doubt that wasn’t it, but whatever works. I’ve gone twice, prolozone specifically. Was suffering with very tight neck / upper back.
Perhaps has an anti lactic acid effect by restoring healthy respiration to the affected area.
Interesting. It seemed immediately to me that it probably doesn't work the way mainstream medicine thinks it does. Yes, lidocaine and dextrose should both be good for respiration!

OP
managing

managing

I haven't heard from Dr. Peat. But I know he was going to Mexico for the election to get away from any potential unrest. I don't know what his internet situation is (or when exactly he was going).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals