In your country: how do you think this is going to end? I asked Ray as well...

Daniil

I totally agree with Bearwithme. In modern Russia there was an example of an armed uprising: "Primorye partisans". And the Maltsev Revolution. Not very successful.

CiggyTardust

I probably should not waste my time trying to explain things to you if you think that Afghanistan won and don't understand the difference between 1776 law enforcement and today's law enforcement, but anyways...

In the Germany alone, there are 300000 police officers and 200000 soldiers. They have very nice firearms, unlimited ammo, armored vehicles, high-tech crowd control tools, good training, high-tech tools to track anybody in real time, they are very well organized and above all, have public support.

How many men with printed guns do you think are needed to succesfully fight that?

I agree with you this is a waste of time because our fundamental disagreement is philosophical. You are A) a bootlicker and B) an authoritarian who believes people should be prevented from manufacturing their own firearms. It's as simple as that.

The ability to manufacture your own firearms is a deterrent. It's not complicated. It doesn't matter how big and bad the government thugs are... if the citizenry is armed, government tyranny and aggression is discouraged. You might not like people making guns in their garage... you might find it distasteful or scary. But that doesn't mean it won't work at slowing down the progression of centralized evil.

Here at home, we have approximately 5 million people comprising our armed forces. Do you know how many guns there are in Texas alone? 100 million. That's what you call a very effective deterrent. The more we can disseminate these tools, the better. Bootlickers like you might disagree and that's fine. Leave it to people with courage to continue fighting for freedom. I'll leave you with this quote if you still don't understand:

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

CiggyTardust

I should add that I am not advocating for armed uprisings against the government. I am arguing for the freedom to manufacture your own means of defense, just as JStark did before he was killed.

Daniil

when they arrested a quarter of the entire city
Lol, it wasn't. Solzhenitsyn is a dreamer (if you knew Russian, he has a speaking surname, haha).
The 1905 revolution in Russia was suppressed, even with an armed population (a few shots from cannons were enough).

CiggyTardust

Lol, it wasn't. Solzhenitsyn is a dreamer (if you knew Russian, he has a speaking surname, haha).
The 1905 revolution in Russia was suppressed, even with an armed population (a few shots from cannons were enough).

The principle in his quote still stands, even if you want to argue the historicity of it.

Daniil

Yes, the quote is good. This is probably the last thing we have left. With a hammer behind the door. It's better than nothing.

CiggyTardust

Yes, the quote is good. This is probably the last thing we have left. With a hammer behind the door. It's better than nothing.
Exactly. Replace the hammer with a 3D printed handgun and you see the argument for free distribution of this technology.

PolishSun

military and police will not sign for illegal or immoral orders (the majority)

Daniil

military and police will not sign for illegal or immoral orders (the majority)
Do you know how they do it in Russia?

If there is some kind of uprising, for example, in Chechnya, they bring police or army from Voronezh and they suppress it. If there is an uprising in Voronezh, they will bring police officers from Chechnya. Everything is simple and works well.

CiggyTardust

Do you know how they do it in Russia?

If there is some kind of uprising, for example, in Chechnya, they bring police or army from Voronezh and they suppress it. If there is an uprising in Voronezh, they will bring police officers from Chechnya. Everything is simple and works well.

This is one of the many reasons why a federal police force is dangerous. Law enforcement should always be decentralized with members of the community policing the community in which they reside. Look at the FBI for a great example of a corrupted politicized law enforcement body that causes more harm than good, instigating crimes at every opportunity.

I believe the creation of a federally controlled police force was the sinister ulterior motive of the Defund the Police movement pushed by the Marxists last summer. If evil is to be constrained, we must move away from the centralization of power and toward decentralized systems (local law enforcement) to avoid the kind of oppression you cite in Russia. Here in the United States, our system still allows for this in the form of county sheriffs refusing to obey unconstitutional laws in many states.

Last edited:

AncestralJoy

It's not that they will follow orders, they will take the initiative themselves
exactly.
I heartily disagree with you on that one sorry @Sofia2020 if you look at what the cops are doing in melbourne australia you will see that either A, they brought in cops from elsewhere or B, they're so brainwashed they don't have a problem bashing old grannies for protesting their draconian reality.
I'm in New Zealand and my husband got arrested for not wearing a mask. He was arrested by what looked and sounded like two local female cops who seemed to delight in telling him that if he couldn't wear a mask then he will just have to stay home and starve. These people do not see questioners as human and they very likely have been brainwashed to do so. I used to be a nurse and worked in hospitals for 5 years. I saw the same thing there. Once a person or people group is seen as "other" it appears to be quite easy to treat in a less than human way.

Daniil

exactly.
I heartily disagree with you on that one sorry @Sofia2020 if you look at what the cops are doing in melbourne australia you will see that either A, they brought in cops from elsewhere or B, they're so brainwashed they don't have a problem bashing old grannies for protesting their draconian reality.
I'm in New Zealand and my husband got arrested for not wearing a mask. He was arrested by what looked and sounded like two local female cops who seemed to delight in telling him that if he couldn't wear a mask then he will just have to stay home and starve. These people do not see questioners as human and they very likely have been brainwashed to do so. I used to be a nurse and worked in hospitals for 5 years. I saw the same thing there. Once a person or people group is seen as "other" it appears to be quite easy to treat in a less than human way.
I have seen posts in the Russian segment of the Internet that, allegedly, mercenaries are being recruited in Russia(and maybe other countries) to disperse demonstrators in Australia.

Peater

I have seen posts in the Russian segment of the Internet that, allegedly, mercenaries are being recruited in Russia(and maybe other countries) to disperse demonstrators in Australia.

That is interesting thanks. I was wondering if the UK would see UN "Peace keepers" if our own police/military decide to stand with us proles.

Daniil

This, and other reasons tell me that even if they fail to do it right away, they will push their line slowly, step by step, as they usually do it. There are two options here, either we will win, or this terrible world government. One must die. Like in World War II. And in fact, the longer it takes, the less chance we have.

Saba

My perception is that people are more skeptical wherever some kind of dictatorships have been experienced during their lifetime. I don't know many skeptic people, but the few I know grew up in GDR/DDR, Russia, Yugoslavia (Croatia) or Poland. Maybe they are also passive because they think "We survived it once, we will survive it again"?
In Poland at least, where I have family, the passive ones are the ones who survived - first the Nazis, then the Communists. The ones who rebelled were beaten or tortured to death. The population was terrorized for decades. It is difficult to shake off those recent experiences and full-on rebel.

Sadly about half of Poles, including my entire family, do not even see a reason to rebel. They grew up idolizing the West, the vaccines are coming from the West, so they think the vaccines must be good.

It might take more for them to wake up. The immigrants I know from communist countries who ended up in NYC see the totalitarianism coming. They did even before the vaxx, just due to the lockdowns, universal mask-wearing, and the atmosphere of people looking at one another with suspicion. Some already left NYC last year. In NYC the totalitarian signs are much more in your face than in many other places, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals