How to become fertile on TRT

Alexanders

I wouldn't exactly call it a counterargument. As my title states, it's about becoming fertile on TRT. It's not about nasal administration being superior to TRT injections. However, if fertility is a personal priority, then nasal T administration has been shown through studies to be the most effective with the potential least side effects.
Yes, there are downsides such as variability and frequent dosing, but that's not a big enough downside to not use it. Someone can still benefit from TRT while remaining fertile with nasal T. Which is not the case with injectables or creams. Yes, you can use HCG and FSH on TRT to hopefully become fertile again, but then you have to manage estrogen (which you already have to do), dial the dose, inject more things, etc. There are more downsides to using HCG, FSH, or clomiphene on TRT for fertility than using intranasal T IMO.
Is nasal administration preferable to sublingual? I’ve been on cypionate for a few months and would like to try this to remain LH/FSH. Can I simply use testosterone base (in oil for injection) sublingually to achieve this?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is nasal administration preferable to sublingual? I’ve been on cypionate for a few months and would like to try this to remain LH/FSH. Can I simply use testosterone base (in oil for injection) sublingually to achieve this?
Probably not. It just depends on how high your T goes with sublingual. Maybe 10mg will boost you to 700ng/dl for 2-3 hours and then you need to re-dose. I don't know how good sublingual T absorption is compared to intranasal. Will have to look that up for a future article.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals