Will high testosterone make you shredded like Mike o'Hearn

Hans

Forum Supporter

What's been your experience with TRT or naturally high testosterone and fat loss or staying lean?

EustaceBagge

Mike o'Hearn is on mainly on HGH which helps him stay lean. Heavy androgens also help but don't come close to the gh.

Korven

Mike o'Hearn is on mainly on HGH which helps him stay lean. Heavy androgens also help but don't come close to the gh.

I am thinking the same, his face structure is so big it looks ridiculous compared to normal sized peoples faces lmao. All hail the natty king!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The point was mainly that some people think that having high T would automatically make them shredded. Unfortunately that's not the case. I wish it was the case haha.
GH also won't make you shredded.

"Results: GH administered together with hypocaloric diets did not enhance fat loss or preserve lean tissue mass. No studies provided strong evidence for an independent beneficial effect of GH on visceral adiposity. In all but one study, glucose tolerance during GH treatment suffered relative to placebo.

Conclusion: The bulk of studies indicate little or no beneficial effects of GH treatment of obesity despite the low serum GH concentrations associated with obesity."

EustaceBagge

The point was mainly that some people think that having high T would automatically make them shredded. Unfortunately that's not the case. I wish it was the case haha.
GH also won't make you shredded.

"Results: GH administered together with hypocaloric diets did not enhance fat loss or preserve lean tissue mass. No studies provided strong evidence for an independent beneficial effect of GH on visceral adiposity. In all but one study, glucose tolerance during GH treatment suffered relative to placebo.

Conclusion: The bulk of studies indicate little or no beneficial effects of GH treatment of obesity despite the low serum GH concentrations associated with obesity."
I think that it works like this: You inject it on an empty stomach in the morning, during that time you do some cardio and after 1 hour you eat.
In that way GH boosts fat loss. Had something to do with fatty acids I think.
Purely anecdotal but I'm inclined to believe it. I'm also sure a lot of fake natties use GH nowadays as it has a cleaner side effect profile compared to straight up test and doesn't show up on regular blood tests.
Also supplementary GH reduced T4 or at least did something with it making replacement necessary. Maybe that is why they saw no fat loss with these studies.

golder

I am thinking the same, his face structure is so big it looks ridiculous compared to normal sized peoples faces lmao. All hail the natty king!
Yeah I didn’t realise how big his head is. I was always distracted by how good his hair was. @Hans what do you attribute Mike head growth down to?

Nfinkelstein

Do you think? I don't see it really. His abdomen isn't distorted imo, neither does his brow look weird. But natural? Definitely no.

EustaceBagge

Do you think? I don't see it really. His abdomen isn't distorted imo, neither does his brow look weird. But natural? Definitely no.
For abdomen distortion you need more gh + insulin.

He doesn't use freak doses, regular bb doses like 4-8 iu will do the trick.

You can't use high GH without insulin anyway as the GH causes insensitivity basically requiring exogenous insulin usage beyond a certain point (I think around 8-12 iu of GH daily).

Like go to Tristan Lee's youtube channel, that guy got on exogenous GH for his lack of height at a young age and he is shredded 24/7 on a carnivore-esque diet as well as thanks to his GH usage. Not much muscle but a lot of definition and no bubble gut and he admits GH usage.

baccheion

Low aldosterone leads to shredded look. Further, melatonin and DHEA leans out midsection. Estrogen decentralizes obesity. Net alkaline PRAL goes a long way. Meet all RDAs, 2 : 1 : 2 : 8 : 4 calcium : magnesium : phosphorus : potassium : sodium, and bonus if phosphorus 800-1200 mg.

Intermittent fasting and gym sessions before breaking fast were said to help with cuts and staying lean.

All may not be too Peaty.

Nfinkelstein

For abdomen distortion you need more gh + insulin.

He doesn't use freak doses, regular bb doses like 4-8 iu will do the trick.

You can't use high GH without insulin anyway as the GH causes insensitivity basically requiring exogenous insulin usage beyond a certain point (I think around 8-12 iu of GH daily).

Like go to Tristan Lee's youtube channel, that guy got on exogenous GH for his lack of height at a young age and he is shredded 24/7 on a carnivore-esque diet as well as thanks to his GH usage. Not much muscle but a lot of definition and no bubble gut and he admits GH usage.
That's interesting, it makes sense. So risky, imo, the insulin that is.

Nfinkelstein

Low aldosterone leads to shredded look. Further, melatonin and DHEA leans out midsection. Estrogen decentralizes obesity. Net alkaline PRAL goes a long way. Meet all RDAs, 2 : 1 : 2 : 8 : 4 calcium : magnesium : phosphorus : potassium : sodium, and bonus if phosphorus 800-1200 mg.

Intermittent fasting and gym sessions before breaking fast were said to help with cuts and staying lean.

Fascinating, good post.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I have very low aldosterone, which makes it hard to get a good pump.

Dopamine also reduces aldosterone.

If you know any way to boost aldosterone (not via potassium) then let me know!

CastorTroy

What do you mean by "decentralizes obesity"?

baccheion

I have very low aldosterone, which makes it hard to get a good pump.

Dopamine also reduces aldosterone.

If you know any way to boost aldosterone (not via potassium) then let me know!
Aldosterone is anti-anabolic. Heh. Strange direction. Yea, the potassium : sodium ratio higher increases it. So does vitamin B2, vitamin B4, vitamin B5, vitamin B12, megadose vitamin D3 in reverse ratio with vitamin A, vitamin E, silicon (eg, monomethylsilanetriol), MSM, manganese. More aldosterone increases magnesium (, zinc, potassium, and phosphorus) requirements. The magnesium is effectively lowering it while also substituting for what it causes to be lost.

Usually, you would want to increase testosterone (+ hGH + IGF-1 + DHEA + etc) in order to be more anabolic. They all work in a direction opposing aldosterone.
What do you mean by "decentralizes obesity"?
Doesn't collect around the middle/waist.

Gûs80

What's been your experience with TRT or naturally high testosterone and fat loss or staying lean?
After 7 years on trt, I had a lot of worsening in general health. I'm 42 years old and since I was 15 I've had chronic insomnia, I slept only 3 to 4 hours a night, which we know changes hormones, increases serotonin, e2 and decreases testosterone.
I started trt only when I was 34 years old, I was 84kg at the time and a thin body with a little subcutaneous fat.
When starting trt I had a lot of anxiety and developed strong insulin resistance, I started to accumulate a lot of subcutaneous fat in my belly and chest, sleep got even worse.
I just recently discovered a doctor talking about low shbg x trt. If at the beginning of the trt the patient has shbg <30, there will be a great general worsening. It's my case.
I was only able to resolve it recently by replacing Testosterone with Nandrolone in a ratio of 4 Nandrolone to 1 Testosterone. My next test will be Deca Only with dhea. With Deca I had a great improvement in glucose metabolism, even with hypoglycemia at the beginning, since in trt my blood glucose was at pre-diabetes levels and insulin was very high.
Notice how most digital influencers who have a lot of muscle advertise low carb diets. Today whenever I see one, I already know that they are using high doses of androgens, which cause insulin resistance and peripheral glucose uptake.

EustaceBagge

After 7 years on trt, I had a lot of worsening in general health. I'm 42 years old and since I was 15 I've had chronic insomnia, I slept only 3 to 4 hours a night, which we know changes hormones, increases serotonin, e2 and decreases testosterone.
I started trt only when I was 34 years old, I was 84kg at the time and a thin body with a little subcutaneous fat.
When starting trt I had a lot of anxiety and developed strong insulin resistance, I started to accumulate a lot of subcutaneous fat in my belly and chest, sleep got even worse.
I just recently discovered a doctor talking about low shbg x trt. If at the beginning of the trt the patient has shbg <30, there will be a great general worsening. It's my case.
I was only able to resolve it recently by replacing Testosterone with Nandrolone in a ratio of 4 Nandrolone to 1 Testosterone. My next test will be Deca Only with dhea. With Deca I had a great improvement in glucose metabolism, even with hypoglycemia at the beginning, since in trt my blood glucose was at pre-diabetes levels and insulin was very high.
Notice how most digital influencers who have a lot of muscle advertise low carb diets. Today whenever I see one, I already know that they are using high doses of androgens, which cause insulin resistance and peripheral glucose uptake.
This is very interesting, I believe you as hormones are complicated, but I would like to understand how nandrolone could be healthier than testosterone... is it the fact that nandrolone converts to less dht, or that nandrolone also acts as progesterone, or that nandrolone only weakly converts to estrogen? Weird.

You could've tried test + proviron instead of going deca only but as your under the supervision of your doc don't overthink it as long as he is competent.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Did you talk to your doc about nandrolone or did you make that shift yourself?

Gûs80

Did you talk to your doc about nandrolone or did you make that shift yourself?
In these 7 years I've been to 4 different endocrinologists, apart from doctors from other areas and nutritionists. Unfortunately, the knowledge of most doctors is very shallow.

I made the switch myself after years of failure, lots of money spent on doctors and tests, and thousands of hours of research. I found in several forums of trt and hormones, men who fail with trt and do well with nandrolone.

Men who aromatize a lot and have slow metabolism of estrogen and serotonin.

On youtube there are some doctors who talk about the use of nandrolone as HRT, something widely used in patients with HIV and transsexuals, precisely because it has much less side effects, since it does not aromatize and does not convert into dht.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals