How to become fertile on TRT

Hans

Forum Supporter

Santosh

Hans, are you on any form of aromatizable androgen whether injections or low dose transdermal ?

Nebula

Has anyone tried a homebrew formula of intranasal testosterone base? I wonder what an effective formulation would be.

golder

Has anyone tried a homebrew formula of intranasal testosterone base? I wonder what an effective formulation would be.
This would be such a cool thing to make so you could use it around the pre workout window given its shorter half life (with also less potential suppression). Would be great if some people could help with the recipe etc

@Hans I have a related question: Athletes who take PEDs seem to father daughters in an unusual high ratio. Do you know anything about that? I was curious but did not make the time to dig for the reason yet.

If I derail the thread too much please tell me, then I will post a new one

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter

I wouldn't exactly call it a counterargument. As my title states, it's about becoming fertile on TRT. It's not about nasal administration being superior to TRT injections. However, if fertility is a personal priority, then nasal T administration has been shown through studies to be the most effective with the potential least side effects.
Yes, there are downsides such as variability and frequent dosing, but that's not a big enough downside to not use it. Someone can still benefit from TRT while remaining fertile with nasal T. Which is not the case with injectables or creams. Yes, you can use HCG and FSH on TRT to hopefully become fertile again, but then you have to manage estrogen (which you already have to do), dial the dose, inject more things, etc. There are more downsides to using HCG, FSH, or clomiphene on TRT for fertility than using intranasal T IMO.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans I have a related question: Athletes who take PEDs seem to father daughters in an unusual high ratio. Do you know anything about that? I was curious but did not make the time to dig for the reason yet.

If I derail the thread too much please tell me, then I will post a new one
No idea. I've seen studies showing that high T men rather father sons. I haven't researched it much at all so can't really comment.

Motorneuron

During a classic TRT does it make sense to keep pregnenolone or could things be messed up?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
During a classic TRT does it make sense to keep pregnenolone or could things be messed up?
I think adding the prohormones is a must. Low preg, DHEA and prog can cause issues.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Because you are very thick and muscular for someone on no hormones.
Thanks, but as I said in this video, I've never taken steroids (injectables, pills, etc.) as I've always been determined to see what I can achieve naturally.
I am, however, considering using low dose anavar (20mg daily and maybe up to 60mg) in the near future (but will make a video on it before doing so). Only because I can tell I've definitely reached my natural genetic potential since two years ago. It doesn't matter how hard I train anymore and how on point everything else is, my circumference measurements don't increase unless I put on a bit of fat. Hormones and everything else is on point for me and I have no health complaints whatsoever, hence, the only sole reason I'm even considering using anavar is because I want to primarily improve muscle quality and hardness and maybe a bit more size (personal goals), but nothing extreme or ridiculous in terms of size as that's not my goal.

golder

If anyone knows a safe recipe for dissolving T base into a nasal spray could you please share it. 95% vodka would burn the nasal cavity!

N

Ned Nederlander

Thanks, but as I said in this video, I've never taken steroids (injectables, pills, etc.) as I've always been determined to see what I can achieve naturally.
I am, however, considering using low dose anavar (20mg daily and maybe up to 60mg) in the near future (but will make a video on it before doing so). Only because I can tell I've definitely reached my natural genetic potential since two years ago. It doesn't matter how hard I train anymore and how on point everything else is, my circumference measurements don't increase unless I put on a bit of fat. Hormones and everything else is on point for me and I have no health complaints whatsoever, hence, the only sole reason I'm even considering using anavar is because I want to primarily improve muscle quality and hardness and maybe a bit more size (personal goals), but nothing extreme or ridiculous in terms of size as that's not my goal.

Anavar mono-therapy or would you take some test with it? Seems like anavar on its own would cause low T symptoms during the cycle.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anavar mono-therapy or would you take some test with it? Seems like anavar on its own would cause low T symptoms during the cycle.
If I'm going to add T, it will like just be 50-75mg scrotal T to keep my levels at normal without having to worry about estrogen.

Santosh

Congrats

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals