Toxic DHT: can DHT ever be too high from scrotal T?

maxpower

@Hans Thank you for the summary.

Im using about 300 mg test base and 100 mg DHT (split into two dosages) transdermally every day and its great. Also Im waiting for my DHEA powder so I can start using that.

I think that its a simple and cheap way how to improve your life.

If anyone is interested just go through this thread or ask @Santosh who is expert on this matter.

I’m looking to buy DHT powder where did you get it from?

SonOfEurope

DHT is, along with E2 and cortisol, the strongest hormones.

If you look at the hormonal cascade it starts with cholesterol.

You can have 500mg of cholesterol and it's okay.

Then pregnenolone.

You could take 200mg of pregnenolone and it's okay.

But try 200mg of DHT or Estradiol - you would die.... the hormones at the end of the cascade are the most powerful, be careful.

SonOfEurope

Cortisol, DHT, E2, and Aldosterone are the strongest hormones.

The balance between DHT and E2 are what makes a Man, since T will always remain in a range of 500 - 900 the end of the cascade hormones are the most powerful and influential.

Good guide.

maxpower

The balance between DHT and E2 are what makes a Man, since T will always remain in a range of 500 - 900 the end of the cascade hormones are the most powerful and influential.

Good guide.
Have you used dht then?

golder

Good guide.
Wise words. In your experience what do you find are the most influential factors in keeping aldosterone in a favourable range?

Sagitarrius90

Is there a big difference of absorption if one mixes raw dht with olive oil consuming it orally/sublingual or does it need to be mixed with dmso? I'm thinking dmso would be better to bypass the liver but then again low mg dosage wouldn't push enzymes that high.... so far I've done olive oil and coconut oil with my dht and I feel it liver wise lol

tommyg130

This was my labs after scrotal T. Not dht. Although you would think so based off of that. Any explanation as to why my Testosterone literally would be hypogonadal while on test cream? I understand it converts to dht a lot, but to the point where it all went to dht and left me with no Test?

Cream converts to dht with cream in general, but even more so cream on the balls. Do you think I would have better luck lowering dht and raising Test to normalize those numbers if I stayed with cream, but used it on my shoulders say?

Attachments

• 062BFD20-FBC9-4FDD-875B-C5AA604BCF1A.png
    062BFD20-FBC9-4FDD-875B-C5AA604BCF1A.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
This was my labs after scrotal T. Not dht. Although you would think so based off of that. Any explanation as to why my Testosterone literally would be hypogonadal while on test cream? I understand it converts to dht a lot, but to the point where it all went to dht and left me with no Test?

Cream converts to dht with cream in general, but even more so cream on the balls. Do you think I would have better luck lowering dht and raising Test to normalize those numbers if I stayed with cream, but used it on my shoulders say?
Did you apply the night before the test as well? It makes sense that your T would be that low since the half life of topical T is about 14-16 hours. After 24 hours you'll hypogonal again. DHT has a longer half life.
Applying 50mg on the scrotum will give you a much bigger boost than 50mg on the shoulders and the half-life will remain the same. Try applying twice a day instead.

Santosh

Is there a big difference of absorption if one mixes raw dht with olive oil consuming it orally/sublingual or does it need to be mixed with dmso? I'm thinking dmso would be better to bypass the liver but then again low mg dosage wouldn't push enzymes that high.... so far I've done olive oil and coconut oil with my dht and I feel it liver wise lol

How on earth did you manage to dissolve DHT in oils ?
At what concentration ?
Did you add any solvent ?

Miggie

Did you apply the night before the test as well? It makes sense that your T would be that low since the half life of topical T is about 14-16 hours. After 24 hours you'll hypogonal again. DHT has a longer half life.
Applying 50mg on the scrotum will give you a much bigger boost than 50mg on the shoulders and the half-life will remain the same. Try applying twice a day instead.
Wouldn't it be better to dose it once a day in the morning? to go along with the natural pulse, just in a supra-physiological range. then be deficient at night and perhaps re-sensitize the receptor

tommyg130

I was applying twice a day, i applied at 7pm and got bloods at 8am ish.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Wouldn't it be better to dose it once a day in the morning? to go along with the natural pulse, just in a supra-physiological range. then be deficient at night and perhaps re-sensitize the receptor
I'd say that would be best, but I don't think it's good to be hypogondal at all. Let's say you get up to 1000ng/dl in the morning, but then you're 200 before bed. I don't think that's ideal. In a natural scenario, it would be more like 1000 in the morning and maybe 600 before bed. So perhaps take 50mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was applying twice a day, i applied at 7pm and got bloods at 8am ish.
Perhaps you metabolize testosterone very rapidly and/or just need much higher doses. What dose did you use at 7pm?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals