23 Fascinating Testosterone Statistics

Hans

Forum Supporter

Which one stood out the most to you?

I like the one about the medical bills being higher. There is another study showing that your medical bills are actually lower on TRT compared to off TRT. Here is the graph (not included in the article).
TRT cost comorbidities.jpg

Andman

i would love to visit your site more often, however every time i do i get a pop-up after a few seconds that covers the screen an cant be closed 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
i would love to visit your site more often, however every time i do i get a pop-up after a few seconds that covers the screen an cant be closed 🤷🏻‍♂️
What does it say? Is this on mobile?

MikeyFitz

Which one stood out the most to you?

I like the one about the medical bills being higher. There is another study showing that your medical bills are actually lower on TRT compared to off TRT. Here is the graph (not included in the article).
View attachment 48572
59 yr old male here. I have done cycles of a few anabolics (Trenbolone in a low dose to greatly lower cortisol and lose body fat and now low dose Testosterone injected daily with a very small oral doses of Androsterone and Exemestane.) In the few years that I have been using this protocol I have NEVER come close to even covering my copay on my company-provided health insurance.

By the way, recently I had a coronary artery calcium test performed and the score was ZERO.

I am now looking into adding some DHT mixed with tocopherols as a daily oral.

Long story short, as long as done within reason, I see many users of Testosterone and other androgens living longer and better lives with lower medical costs.

- MikeyFitz

Sascha6990

The connection with diabetes. My dad has diabetes and I realised he has always had low T symptoms. The fact that he made two girls adds to that (I read a thread about how low T men are more probable to make baby girls). I also read in your newsletter how Metformin which he has to take lowers testosterone 😔 Thank you for all the valuable information!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals