How often to eat starch to not lose ability to digest starch?

BearWithMe

I want to eat as little starch as possible, but also don't want to lose my ability to digest starch.

How often should I have some starchy meal to keep my ability to digest starch?

gallahad

My common sense tells me that you should be able to digest starch forever. I cannot give you an exact scientific time measurement but i'd suggest go by your bodily given instinct / feedback.

OccamzRazer

Not sure if that's the right question to ask. Pairing starch with coconut oil and liberal glycine/bone broth might make it tolerable for almost anybody.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

My common sense tells me that you should be able to digest starch forever. I cannot give you an exact scientific time measurement but i'd suggest go by your bodily given instinct / feedback.
There are anecdotes in this forum of people losing the ability to digest starch.

I have personally lost my ability to properly digest meat after years of veganism (stooooopid). As did many other people.

I think the possibility is very real.

Ben.

There are anecdotes in this forum of people losing the ability to digest starch.

I have personally lost my ability to properly digest meat after years of veganism (stooooopid). As did many other people.

I think the possibility is very real.

So you cant eat meat even to this day?

I think i've read some people making "milk" work by realy going crazy slow in its consumption and icnreasing the amount of millitres per week/per day (guess this needs individual testing).
I would think this could work with meat or starch aswell. But thats just off anecdotes i've read.

But to trowh in something that sounds reasonable and realistic to me and to give an answer/idea to your question:
Maybe a nixtamalized corn dish and some wheat or rice. So 2-3 meals a week i guess.

I think hans for instance is dominantly no starch but from his newsletter he seems to eat atleast one pizza per week as a weekend reward.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals