For All Bodybuilders / Strenght Trainers On Here

Anders86

Nice, I'd be interested in hearing your progress - I feel the same. Also, my bench is 285x1, squat 365x5, and deadlift 500x2, so we seem to be built with slightly different proportions but overall strong, likely large muscle mass... And I'd agree, rays advice is spot on - feel much better with sucrose

Nice numbers! Quite interested in your progress as well. I`m on a low fat no starch protocol now to hopefully loose som fat and gain some aesthetic shapes.

Anders86

This sounds very similar to my experience with low fat high potato, I believe the allergens in the potatoes overwhelmed my liver after a couple of days, as white rice/ good sourdough doesn't lead to the same symptoms for me. Now potatoes are somewhat off-putting to me and I only have them sporadically.:2cents:

I`m pretty sure I get endotoxin symptoms from rice as well. I`m not 100% confident but I`m not at a point to experience more with starches yet. But thanks, I`ll go for rice next time :thumbsup:

Aymen

I think they are better raw.
Ray eats one whole egg a day fried in butter .. raw yolk is good maybe because it preseerve the loss of vitamins when heating and to to avoid the oxidation of cholesterol and so raw white is not good because :
Raw egg whites contain the protein avidin, which may block absorption of biotin, a water-soluble B-vitamin. However, it's unlikely to cause deficiency unless you eat a lot of raw eggs .. so best thing is raw yalk and cooked white and if you want to cook the eggs light cook it ( maybe 2 min ) ..

Syncopated

We need not discuss avidin binding biotin.

We need to discuss the consequences of getting no biotin in the diet.

Glassy

I have been back and forth on starches for a year now.

After I stopped starches I feel alot better, more calm, happy and it stopped my dandruff.

When I try to eat potatoes again my first meal makes me feel awesome. Great pump, energy and mood, but I crash with an estrogen surge 2-3 potato meals later. Making me feel down, low and makes my scalp very sore. I can get same symptoms from excessive alcohol.

I think it`s my liver crashing..

But I have great results with only sugar, and when I focus on "liver enhancing" drugs like Vitamin K, Milk Thistle, Caffeine etc. I get the pump I`m missing from Potatoes.

I do a 220kg/485pound deadlift and 160kg/352pounds bench without focusing on heavy lift. I want to go the professional bodybuilding/fitness route myself and then are focusing more on isolating muscles with more reps.

I usually do Diamant/Pansterone/Gonadin on weekdays and Pansterone/Androsterone on weekends. Skim milk, OJ and Gelating, I take some aminos some days but rarely. After I have lost some fat I will make fatty ice-cream my b****!

Your lifts as well as @jamies33’s are pretty damn heavy. My D/S/B is 350/320/250 lbs (160/145/115 kg) and I’d be pretty happy to have your numbers. I like being and feeling strong without necessarily walking around with obvious enlarged muscles, although I’d much rather be a little leaner (closer to 200lbs than the 224lbs I am). I started lifting because I feared becoming skinny as I lost my body fat (I used to be 280lbs) and have enjoyed the activity as well as becoming stronger.

Have you gained significant strength while peating? I feel like my hormones are much better peating and with supplementing the oil based vitamins plus DHEA/preg. My lifts have been going up until just recently which extra calories tend to do. I’m still trying to figure out how to get all my proteins while cutting back on flesh. I used to eat a lot of chicken breast and whey (I still have some left over and will switch to casein when I run out). I eat a lot of cottage cheese and pressure cook my meat with bone broth and gelatine and a little potato/sweet potato. I drink a lot of OJ (add collagen) and iced coffee (home made with 2% milk, sugar and brewed coffee) during the day. My weight quickly went up a good 8-10lbs going from a long cut to a peaty diet just before Christmas but hasn’t really moved since then.

I’ve recently started lean gains style fasting again in the mornings to hopefully burn through some fat while trying to buffer the PUFA release by supplementing Vit E at night. This may have been what’s caused my deadlift to stall or it could be my less frequent lifting schedule or just the higher work stress at the moment. I find IF convenient and easy and hope that the extra sugar in the afternoon stocks up my liver glycogen stores for the next morning. I like to experiment and understand that this raises catecholamines and cortisol as well as FFAs.

Other than creaky knees and varicose veins, I have no real health issues that I’m aware of. I don’t miss the carb coma from fasted lifting followed by a huge starchy meal but I do miss the feeling of fullness that starches give you over sugar. I think my bowels are liking the reduction in animal flesh and my knees like the gelatine. I don’t lift fasted any more.