How much testosterone to add to vitamin E?

Connor888

The last time I had my testosterone checked my levels were around 400, and I'm 25. So, I thought I would experiment with some testosterone base.

My only question is, how much testosterone would I use to create a solution with either 1mg or 5mg of testosterone per drop? And would the testosterone dissolve in vitamin E ok or would I need to add something else to it to help it dissolve better? Will be a first for me so I would appreciate any tips/suggestions please. I am thinking about using it either on the wrists or under the tongue. Which do you think would be better?

Thanks!

PopSocket

Have you tried b complex + vit E + k2 mk4 + a few grams of taurine to boost natural T ?

Have you checked you thyroid and cholesterol panel ?

5mg of Test would probably be too much and cause partial shutdown. 1mg per day or 2mg EOD is my guess for no shutdown. Or DHT as one can use more without any negative feedback, actually it will boost natural DHT production.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Have you tried b complex + vit E + k2 mk4 + a few grams of taurine to boost natural T ?

Have you checked you thyroid and cholesterol panel ?

5mg of Test would probably be too much and cause partial shutdown. 1mg per day or 2mg EOD is my guess for no shutdown. Or DHT as one can use more without any negative feedback, actually it will boost natural DHT production.
1-2mg of T seems like a better idea.
Do you have any idea how I could achieve 1mg per drop in a 50ml dropper bottle? @PopSocket

Risingfire

The last time I had my testosterone checked my levels were around 400, and I'm 25. So, I thought I would experiment with some testosterone base.

My only question is, how much testosterone would I use to create a solution with either 1mg or 5mg of testosterone per drop? And would the testosterone dissolve in vitamin E ok or would I need to add something else to it to help it dissolve better? Will be a first for me so I would appreciate any tips/suggestions please. I am thinking about using it either on the wrists or under the tongue. Which do you think would be better?

Thanks!
Sublingually would be better and second on the shoulders. 200 iu's should be sufficient in my experience

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals