Testosterone Users Out There?

Constatine

This is really interesting.
Im using 2-3mg T cream(Dissolved in Hydrophilic vaseline/Ethanol) on scrotum in the morning.
I won't get sore nipple from it and actually get dry joints.
libido went through the roof,feel like a champion an 1hour later after applied it on scrotum.
the problem is, blood concentration of testosterone is maximized in 2 hours, then it falls.
and Im not sure that It can stack with other idealab products like Androsterone,Kuinone and Pansterone(I want to applying together with T.)
because it has Vaseline which makes my balls too sticky.
Where did you get your testosterone?

Constatine

I hate that you have to go through a doctor in America. It's illegal as @#!@ here.

schultz

Haha gotta love the image on that Japanese testosterone product...

41K0ikNNBVL._SX385_.jpg

japanesedude

I hate that you have to go through a doctor in America. It's illegal as @#!@ here.
lol
I didn't know that.
but actually you guys are lucky.
because TRT is a not common and popular in japan. most japanese are don't even know What Testosterone/Androgen means.
Haha gotta love the image on that Japanese testosterone product...

41K0ikNNBVL._SX385_.jpg
yeah its funny.
Japanese loves this kind of art for nutrition.

jpet1980

@haidut.
I was wondering if it's possible to reboot the body's own testosterone levels after being suppressed over a decade with Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Maybe making a change to some different products would be advantageous, such as pansterone or androsterone. Do you have any ideas on this?

Fexxx

Hi Guys,

I have used a 25mg Testocream some Years ago and it brought my Testolevels from low to mid. I stopped it because of a beginning HPTA downregulation.

So I'm wondering if only 2mg (instead of 25mg daily) makes any sense?
And how is the loss rate from 25mg transdermal?

Texon

@haidut.
I was wondering if it's possible to reboot the body's own testosterone levels after being suppressed over a decade with Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Maybe making a change to some different products would be advantageous, such as pansterone or androsterone. Do you have any ideas on this?
Bump

Last edited:

Texon

Hi Guys,

I have used a 25mg Testocream some Years ago and it brought my Testolevels from low to mid. I stopped it because of a beginning HPTA downregulation.

So I'm wondering if only 2mg (instead of 25mg daily) makes any sense?
And how is the loss rate from 25mg transdermal?
Bump

Last edited:

Texon

I have been on TRT for nearly 10 years. Last year I used my Test Cypionate bottle and mixed it with dmso to make a transdermal application at 3mg per drop. I used 3mg per day and felt fine with no low feelings. This was just and experiment to see how I would feel wit low dose transdermal delivery vs injections 2x per week. I was injecting 80 mg of cypionate 2x per week previously.
@haidut Hi skycop00 hope you are still watching the forum. Are you still doing the low dose testosterone cypionate application? l am almost positive I have been and am reacting to the excipients in testosterone cypionate (cottonseed oil, benzyl alcohol, etc.) with slight ankle swelling and gradually progressing peripheral neuropathy. Just discovered one of the side effects of benzyl alcohol is paraplegia!! So I am praying it's not too late to recover and that I will be able to transition off to a 6 keto p4 and pansterone combo. I am also going to try to get a script for T cream for scrotal application, as I would like to have it to try a lower 2 to 3 mg dose in case the 6kp4/dhea combo doesn't work. Georgi, if you have any suggestions about this, I would really appreciate them. If you would rather that I PM you, that's fine. Thanks in advance.

skycop00

@haidut Hi skycop00 hope you are still watching the forum. Are you still doing the low dose testosterone cypionate application? l am almost positive I have been and am reacting to the excipients in testosterone cypionate (cottonseed oil, benzyl alcohol, etc.) with slight ankle swelling and gradually progressing peripheral neuropathy. Just discovered one of the side effects of benzyl alcohol is paraplegia!! So I am praying it's not too late to recover and that I will be able to transition off to a 6 keto p4 and pansterone combo. I am also going to try to get a script for T cream for scrotal application, as I would like to have it to try a lower 2 to 3 mg dose in case the 6kp4/dhea combo doesn't work. Georgi, if you have any suggestions about this, I would really appreciate them. If you would rather that I PM you, that's fine. Thanks in advance.
I use TRT transcrotal for the last 14 months.

Texon

I use TRT transcrotal for the last 14 months.
@haidut I am currently trying to replace T-cyp injections with 6 keto p4, but I don't think it is going to work. I will say, I like the way it increases my body temp. I also lost some midsection bloat. I am not a cold natured person, but I have not felt that kind of warmth since I was a LOT younger...like something turned up the furnace. Also, I am not sure, but I think the p4 combined with pansterone raised my blood pressure somewhat. It was 142/90 today at the doc, and it usually is 120ish over 78-80. It must be one or the other or both since these two are the only thing I have done differently in the last 3-4 days.

brix

@haidut I am currently trying to replace T-cyp injections with 6 keto p4, but I don't think it is going to work. I will say, I like the way it increases my body temp. I also lost some midsection bloat. I am not a cold natured person, but I have not felt that kind of warmth since I was a LOT younger...like something turned up the furnace. Also, I am not sure, but I think the p4 combined with pansterone raised my blood pressure somewhat. It was 142/90 today at the doc, and it usually is 120ish over 78-80. It must be one or the other or both since these two are the only thing I have done differently in the last 3-4 days.

how much 6 keto p4 are you taking daily?

Momado965

Ideally, no esters but the pure bioidentical form dissolved in DMSO or tocopherol. But other than chemical companies you cannot really get the free form anywhere affordably. Distant second best option would probably be propionate. I would not touch the benzoate esters.

Whats so special about testosterone propionate? Wouldn't pregnenolone + testosterone (base or esters) rule out and prevent ny estrogenic or negative feed back loop?

golder

Is there any general consesus of what daily dose of transcrotal test base in tocopherol would avoid shutdown? I've seen some quote 2mg and I've seen some quote 20mg.