How much pure Testosterone is safe to use?

golder

Actually the first time I had sex with a ladyboy was after Augmentin, before I ever touched testosterone.
It shot my libido so high and gave me the confidence to follow my desires.
I’m on augmentin at the moment and experiencing the same hugely increased libido. Have you found any way of maintaining it after the course? There’s nothing more frustrating than the phenomenal benefits I get from antibiotics only to stop the second I stop them! That’s even when I remove starch and irritants after the course!

Pavel

A young healthy male produces about 6-10mg ed, not 3-4. 3-4 is hypogonadal. At 3, you feel like ***t, all day long.

And oral T base powder is certainly not absorbed at 100% maybe more 30 to 50% as I said before, so taking about 20mg/d is IMHO (with AAS experience years before) about the same as a good TRT, equivalent with the young healthy male goal, and also the optimal total for my needs.

Without any suppression if preg is added (150mg/d for me)
Are you taking topical or oral preg? In the morning or night?

S

StayPositive

I dont see why taking pregnenolone will avoid shutdown to be honest.

However there are studies showing taurine at high dose (15g per day) avoid shutdown in rat on steroid nandrolone. Taurine maintained intra testicular testosterone production and size. Maybe applying taurine directly to testicles will be effective and cheap

S

StayPositive

Maybe 1-3mg topical testosterone in dmso will be low enough to avoid shutdown but high enough to bring benefits. Thats why i am going to try along with 1-2mg topical dht per day

1mg of testosterone equal level of 100ng/dl in blood

Maybe 1-3mg topical testosterone in dmso will be low enough to avoid shutdown but high enough to bring benefits. Thats why i am going to try along with 1-2mg topical dht per day

i agree with this approach. Even half mg of DHT is very noticeable to me

Beastmode

The doses are low, yet if you're not doing everything possible to first decrease unnecessary stress via diet and lifestyle first, the smallest amounts of testosterone can still convert into estrogen.

Ell

How much pure testosterone is safe to use per day?

Very little. I would never supplement with T, because doing so goes against the Prime Directive, which is to give the body the nutrition it needs to the exclusion of all toxins, and let it make the amount of T which it knows is best. T can be used homeopathically too, it is a very powerful bio oxidant b/c of the conjugated carbonyl. Consider if you ate bull testicles, how much T would you be ingesting in terms of milligrams....? Probably a lot, like 100 mg or more that gives you an idea of the amount that body might normally encounter, eating a source high in T. But..... does it survive the stomach ? No !! We're not intended to put more T in our bodies. The goal is to find out why the body isn't making enough, and correct that. Most of these ppl with endocrine problems also have intestinal stasis, constipation. A large proportion suffers from bowel stasis and the accompanying toxemia. Fix the gut flow with either a little bit of unadulturated pufas, or hypertonic enemas. Isn't it nice to know you have a choice ? I love it !!!!!!! A clean body is soooooo goooooood. !!!!!!!

Ell

Very little. I would never supplement with T, because doing so goes against the Prime Directive, which is to give the body the nutrition it needs to the exclusion of all toxins, and let it make the amount of T which it knows is best. T can be used homeopathically too, it is a very powerful bio oxidant b/c of the conjugated carbonyl. Consider if you ate bull testicles, how much T would you be ingesting in terms of milligrams....? Probably a lot, like 100 mg or more. Tthat gives you an idea of the amount that body might normally encounter, eating a source high in T. But..... does it survive the stomach ? No, it gets destroyed !! We're not intended to put more T in our bodies. Why ? Because the endocrine system does NOT want to be messed with. If you eat a lot of T, it has no effect, you have do inject an ester into muscle or do it sublingual. The body destroys ingested T in the gut, b/c the endo system is special and "protected" so much that even if you eat T it doesn't change your levels of it. Those perceiving a low T in themselves should have the goal to find out why the body isn't making enough, and correct that. Probably crap in the diet is to blame, ilke they've been poisoning ya all for soooo long..... Most of these ppl with endocrine problems also have intestinal stasis, constipation. A large proportion of the population (50%) suffers from bowel stasis and the accompanying toxemia. This is a cause of 90+% of "hypothyroidism." One will never fix hypothyroidism without first getting the gut moving. Shall we discuss the "crypts of Lieberkuhn" and their important function, and what if they get all blocked ? Ohhh, by the campfire I can spin some yarns about guts, hahahha Fix the gut flow with either a tiny amount of unadulturated pufas, or hypertonic enemas. Isn't it nice to know you have a choice ? I love it !!!!!!! A clean body is soooooo goooooood. !!!!!!!

golder

Very little. I would never supplement with T, because doing so goes against the Prime Directive, which is to give the body the nutrition it needs to the exclusion of all toxins, and let it make the amount of T which it knows is best. T can be used homeopathically too, it is a very powerful bio oxidant b/c of the conjugated carbonyl. Consider if you ate bull testicles, how much T would you be ingesting in terms of milligrams....? Probably a lot, like 100 mg or more that gives you an idea of the amount that body might normally encounter, eating a source high in T. But..... does it survive the stomach ? No !! We're not intended to put more T in our bodies. The goal is to find out why the body isn't making enough, and correct that. Most of these ppl with endocrine problems also have intestinal stasis, constipation. A large proportion suffers from bowel stasis and the accompanying toxemia. Fix the gut flow with either a little bit of unadulturated pufas, or hypertonic enemas. Isn't it nice to know you have a choice ? I love it !!!!!!! A clean body is soooooo goooooood. !!!!!!!
Could you tell us what ingredients you use on your hypertonic enemas?

A.R

Have you always been blessed with a clean body/gut, or have you had healed yourself over the years? What would you say would be most helpful in cleaning the gut other than enemas

Ell

Could you tell us what ingredients you use on your hypertonic enemas?
Sure, its easy. 1.0 grams of NaCl (table salt) into a liter of pure, magical H2O. Plasma tonicity is 0.9% saline, so we go a little higher. The secret reason is that it will by osmotic pressure cause plaques to more-quickly liberate from the gut. Higher concentrations of salt are probably no problem, like 2 grams per liter, which is still very little. We heat a little to 105 F or so, so it doesn't go in cold, b/c that can cause spasm. I'd reckon about half the presentations of sick people, would be cured by two daily enemas for a week, or until the water comes out clear. OMG, so many people believe I cured them, but really they did all the work!!

Ell

Have you always been blessed with a clean body/gut, or have you had healed yourself over the years? What would you say would be most helpful in cleaning the gut other than enemas
no, I was semi-sickly as a child and had.... undiagnosed lead poisoning. I was an A student till 7th grade, the "shots" I got over that summer changed me, and college was sooooooooo hard to pass. It wasn't till 15 years later, somehow I got the idea I was metal poisoned. So, I got all the mercury amalgams removed from my mouth in '05. OMG!!!!!! What a difference !!! But, it still was the beginning..... It is true, G*d talks to you, G*d leads all of us, just look for the signs of G*d and be yourself, and talk as you would to a friend, b/c G*d is your friend :) If you ever tell G*d a joke, don't be surprised if an exchange happens. One beauty of the Grand Master, is that nobody will believe you, your stories about your interaction with Him/Her. hahaha, but at the same time, we all KNOW it !!!!!! Other than enema, my suggestion would be to drink one fluid ounce of sesame oil. But it can't be the "toasted" kind. It has to be natural, unheated. Ray Peat is right about excessive amounts of pufas, but in small amounts, they are actually useful medicine. I"ve seen cases of stubborn constipation cleared by drinking sesame oil. About a third to 40% of those presented. You have to figure, Americans have been poisoined in their food soooo long, its to be xpected they'd be constipated. These things were documented well in the past, but the Overseers saw to it that your MD was deprived of this knowledge in their schooling. Haha, clearing the gut cures well over half the ***t people present with !!!!!!!!!!!!!

H40

150mg ed of preg, micronized.

chinese source, powder (Hupharma, but there’s many others, they generally use a European remailer, so no worries with customs)

I’m from France.
Hello yucca
Can you PM me a link on how to order this to France?

too much testosterone raises hematocrit and increases red blood cell count, and can enlarge the heart, so it is a terrible idea.

This study provides for the first time the structural and functional evidence of a time-dependent induction of cardiac hypertrophy toward pathological state after treatment with every supra-physiological dose of testosterone. Short-term testosterone treatment induced physiological cardiac hypertrophy with contractile maintenance and MHC isoform switching toward α-MHC. Upon the long-term treatment of high testosterone, cardiac hypertrophy was apparent with myocardial deposition of collagen and contractile reduction in active tension without affecting MHC isoforms (Table 1 and Figs 1, 3, 4, 5). Reductions in ERK1/2 and mTOR activation may serve as possible underlying mechanism of this long-term testosterone-induced cardiac transition toward pathological hypertrophy. Our data suggest that physiological cardiac hypertrophy occurs during the early phase of high testosterone administration; however, the pathological outcome of cardiac hypertrophy will be resulted upon the prolonged treatment.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals