Ray Takes Low Dose Testosterone

Peater

Awaiting delivery but has arrived in the UK. I've got my mg scales, should I need them. I have 100ml of DMSO, with 1 spray seeming to be approx 0.1ml. What would you think a sensible DMSO/T ratio would be?

brix

Awaiting delivery but has arrived in the UK. I've got my mg scales, should I need them. I have 100ml of DMSO, with 1 spray seeming to be approx 0.1ml. What would you think a sensible DMSO/T ratio would be?

Have you started using it yet?

Peater

Have you started using it yet?
Yes, I've simply dropped a pinch on my arm and squirted DMSO on and rubbed in as a rough and ready approach. It's around 10mg as measured with a microscoop which arrived today.

Can't say I notice much difference in mood, libido, or body comp. I have also been taking 2 drops of Androsterone to try and help prevent aromatisation of the extra test. In fact I am now over a week into NoFap and have noticed that Androsterone has helped with that in the past. I definitely don't want the manic kind of libido that high test guys are characterised as having. The stereotypes about testosterone (T) are likely wrong – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

brix

Yeah definitely, I was just wary of screwing up the ratio. How are you getting on with yours?

Just dilute to .5mg a drop. 18mg to 18ml

Mine is going good so far, I think. It started out with better libido and some body recomp. Now after a couple of weeks, the libido is normalizing. Not sure what to think of it yet.

brix

That's great, happy for you. Are you still going 4x 0.25mg a day?

Yes, still doing 1mg total. I am switching to topical only as I feel the oral route is hurting my gums for some reason. Could be the DMSO or the Test.

Nebula

I got it from hupharma. Chinese store that has some product in the US so no customs. No idea on purity but he seems to have repeat buyers so I’m going to try it out.

If it seems to work, I’ll try and get it tested.
What’s your verdict on hupharma testosterone? Do you think it’s pure enough to be worthwhile?

brix

What’s your verdict on hupharma testosterone? Do you think it’s pure enough to be worthwhile?

I don’t have anything to compare it to, but now that I’m taking larger doses (10mg in DMSO), I notice effects.

Peater

Landmarkchem is shutting down

Landmarkchem will shut down after 20th Dec,pls stock raws asap !
hello sir,
This is sisy ,hope you have a great holiday over there, I believe you must hear some news recently about China government made a law will ban AAS from Jan 2020, after visiting our shippers and had meeting with our lawyer team ,we feel sorry to say LMC will shut down after 20th Dec, here we r notifying all customers to stock raws before 20th Dec

johnwester130

10G ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 15 USD
100G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 80 USD
200G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 150 USD
500G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 300 USD
1KG ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 500 USD

Freight:45 USD

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals