Experience with dissolving DHT or Testosterone in a vitamin E based solution

Pedigree

Hi guys. I wondered if anyone actually managed to dissolve DHT or even Testosterone in a vitamin E and oil solution, like Peat's Progest-E. It seems to me that both of those are exceptionally harder to dissolve than Progesterone and even Peat said that Progesterone is hard to dissolve and precipitates often into crystals again. So, who actually manged to dissolve one of those in oil and vitamin E WITHOUT using ethanol, dmso or any other aid. Thanks

working great for me. I mix so T base into alpha-tocopherol only -- it's about .22mg T per drop. Doing about 2.2mg on skin (10 drops). Very happy with it, notice subtle but evident improvements in mood (which is usually good anyway). I am in this for the duration.

OP
Pedigree

Pedigree

working great for me. I mix so T base into alpha-tocopherol only -- it's about .22mg T per drop. Doing about 2.2mg on skin (10 drops). Very happy with it, notice subtle but evident improvements in mood (which is usually good anyway). I am in this for the duration.
What is the constitution of the alpha-tocopherol? Likely those crude wheat germ oils? If not, do you know the potency and in what the vitamin E is dissolved? Really struggling here

Aby_2021

Hi guys. I wondered if anyone actually managed to dissolve DHT or even Testosterone in a vitamin E and oil solution, like Peat's Progest-E. It seems to me that both of those are exceptionally harder to dissolve than Progesterone and even Peat said that Progesterone is hard to dissolve and precipitates often into crystals again. So, who actually manged to dissolve one of those in oil and vitamin E WITHOUT using ethanol, dmso or any other aid. Thanks
I mixed T base in 50% Vitamin E oil (Solgar brand) and 50% Ethanol. It dissolved quite well, and my T levels went sky high with this formulation.

I later switched to another brand of Vitamin E oil, and the absorption was quite poor. My blood T levels declined by 75% just because of switching to a different brand of Vitamin E oil.

So the formulation works well, but best to use Vitamin E liquid from Solgar or NOW

Good luck!

I mixed T base in 50% Vitamin E oil (Solgar brand) and 50% Ethanol. It dissolved quite well, and my T levels went sky high with this formulation.

I later switched to another brand of Vitamin E oil, and the absorption was quite poor. My blood T levels declined by 75% just because of switching to a different brand of Vitamin E oil.

So the formulation works well, but best to use Vitamin E liquid from Solgar or NOW

Good luck!
to go “sky high” how much were you applying? Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Aby_2021

to go “sky high” how much were you applying? Thank you for sharing your experiences.
My free test was 5.2 nmol/L - I miscalculated the dosage and therefore I was applying around 1ml of 10% solution morning and evening. I've since dropped it down to around 0.4ml morning and eve. Will retest in a month or so

1696675869745.png

blackface

You can use a 96% alcohol as a solvent and then add some vitamin e. DHT will disaolve ať 50 mg/ml but you need to let it sit for few hours.

If you are someone doing this, do you feel the testosterone? Do you have mental, cognitive or physical effects from it that you can pinpoint?

Aby_2021

If you are someone doing this, do you feel the testosterone? Do you have mental, cognitive or physical effects from it that you can pinpoint?
I'm the most productive version of myself I've been in many years.

My libido is back to where it was 15 years ago, I've dropped around 10% bodyfat in 3 months, while gaining significant muscle mass

And most importantly I am a lot more confident and less anxious, I find speaking to strangers a lot easier now (I'm in sales so I have to do this all the time).

I'm the most productive version of myself I've been in many years.

My libido is back to where it was 15 years ago, I've dropped around 10% bodyfat in 3 months, while gaining significant muscle mass

And most importantly I am a lot more confident and less anxious, I find speaking to strangers a lot easier now (I'm in sales so I have to do this all the time).

that is absolutely fantastic to hear. Thank you for responding!

Santosh

So around 10mg/ml.

Is that the highest concentration you can get the testosterone base to dissolve in NOW's vitamin E ?

Bootselectric

Good luck!
Could you please elaborate on how you mixed this exactly?
First vitamin E with test or first ethanol or both together with the vitamin? Did you just let it dissolve?

Also, when you say 10% solution, this equates to around 1g per 10ml? And where did you apply it to? Navel?

Aby_2021

I added 50ml of 95% Ethanol and Vitamin E (each) in a bottle i.e. 100ml in total. And then added 10g of Test Base to this solution.

I shook the bottle after every 30 mins for 4 to 5 times, and it fully dissolved. I didn't need to heat it at all

As an example, If you're preparing 10% test solution , you would start with 20ml of Vitamin E + Ethanol solution (10ml of each) and add 2g testosterone base to it. Thus each ml will be 100mg

Hope this makes sense

Aby_2021

@Aby_2021
Thank you for the answer! Makes sense, I will try that.

And where do you apply the solution usually?
Glad I could help!

I mostly apply on Scrotum, sometimes on shoulders

A side point, I haven't noticed any skin burns with this solution, probably because of vitamin E. 100% Ethanol solution would probably cause skin burns/rash

Lastly please remember to use Solgar Vitamin E. I used others and didn't get much absorption. If you don't have access to Solgar try NOW Vitamin E liquid

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals