How Much Fat Can You Et Away With And Still Be No Fat/low Fat?

RPDiciple

In terms of all the benefits of low fat/no fat benefits. How much fat can you get away with and still be considered low fat/no fat and get all the benefits? i know RP talks about like very very little when he mentions it so thats like under 10g a day.

But is there a ceeiling and what is it?

pboy

20g max id say, beyond that you are surely using it for energy rather than chole synthesis or junction repair, and its kinda not ideal. However, its better than starving

I guess I also wanna add it depends o a lot of factors...what food you eat the fat with, and what fat it is. If the fats are cocoa butter or coconut oil mostly you could go as high as even like 50g and probly be ok. A lot of times also, fat eaten with certain foods isn't well absorbed so that means you could take down the hatch a lot more and it wouldn't have any effect other than kinda mild antiseptic of intestines. I think though PUFAS are actually the easiest to be absorbed so you don't wanna push it, basically 20 gramsish is safe, if a good amount of that is cocoa butter or coconut oil you could go higher

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals