Gelatin Needs To Be Used As Religiously As Sugar

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

FitnessMike

Maybe you're dependent on stress hormones to get things done. Perhaps you should lower the dosage and work on boosting thyroid metabolism.
it's not that easy matey, iv got high rt3 although it would be good to test it now. I wonder where the balance is when it comes to lowering cortisol/adrenaline levels, as there is optimal level necessary for the body.

Nomane Euger

it's not that easy matey, iv got high rt3 although it would be good to test it now. I wonder where the balance is when it comes to lowering cortisol/adrenaline levels, as there is optimal level necessary for the body.
from my experience there 2 states wich you dont have motivation,the one where you have no motivation,you dont feed good or specifically good mentally and physically,the undesirable one,and then one where you have no motivation yet you feel good/great physically and mentally even while doing nothing,being is satifying,veryenjoyable state usually, i experience it after a bunch of ripe fruits or certains organs

frannybananny

Merely 2-3 table spoons in hot water from the sink, its mixes well and dissolves completely after 2 minutes.

I have it after every meal, and after my workouts with a meal
Let me ask it so I can understand it better.
Do you mix gelatin powder in hot water, leave it in the hot water for about 2 minutes and then just consume it directly? On it "goot's" state?

ArtIt

It's 3 weeks that I begun eating 2 tbsp. of gelatine 3 times daily with a meal. I dissolve gelatine in a cup of hot water (70-90C) and it just accompanies my usually salty meals at home really well. 6 tbsp. of gelatine daily made me calmer. I don't need to meditate any more to become calmer. I will try to increase my sugar, and to basically follow Peat's advise to have some sugar before meals containing animal protein. I like honey more than orange juice, so my sugar is honey. I use pork gelatine from Great Lakes.

Last edited:

exile

Would oxalates be a concern if you’re having a lot of beef gelatin powder?

billybrown83

Would gelatin sheets be better than powder? I've found some sheets that are made from 100% organic pig skin. The other option would be beef gelatin powder.

NewACC

Gelatin seems to be under rated on this fourm.

The importance of protein cannot be understated, but nothing changed my metabolic rate/health like consuming copious amounts of beef gelatin.

This is after 18 months of peating, gelatin was the key all along.

2-3 Large table spoons with every meal and I eat 5 times a day. Alongside collagen in orange juice during/after working out.

Here's what happened.

1) I was able to cold turkey quit nicotine with zero effort. I mean without thinking about it. My habitual use was 2-5 nicotine products a day (dip/cig) to nothing. I noticed that gelatin kills the desire to consume nicotine after a protein heavy meal, which I assume has to do with tyrophan. And tobaccos effect on increasing T3.

2) Cortisol seems to dropping drastically as my hairline is begenning to grow back, those small venus hairs are popping up everywhere

3) Calcified/chrome temples where there is hair loss is starting break up and losen up

4) Metabolism is picking up, since I am not rely on stress hormones/nicotine. I am getting leaner

Gelatin is awesome and I believe people should experiment with much higher doses.
taurine can also be very useful

If cost is an issue.

NOW gelatin is 40% the price of Great lakes, and it mixes better and dissolves better without clumps.
yes, but unfortunately, if you want to get enough fat soluble vitamins, B vitamins and zinc, you have to get protein from half a gallon of milk and cheese

PeatBull

still cant find a good source of gellatin in europe. Im tired of boiling all those shanks every week.

Ismail

@Amarsh213 are you still eating the gelatin on a daily basis? If so, have you noticed any other additional benefits since you first posted about this? Thank you.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

@Amarsh213 are you still eating the gelatin on a daily basis? If so, have you noticed any other additional benefits since you first posted about this? Thank you.
Yeah with most meals.
Essential, as all american meats/meals are straight muscle meat.

Just do a 16OZ glass bottle and pour a bunch of gelatin in hot water and mix it real well. Drink like 1/3 or 1/2 and put in fridge and reheat later after second meal.

ArtIt

2-3 tbsp of gelatin calm me down. More, for me means bad sleep, since more gelatin contain more glycine. In some people glycine makes dreams during the sleep more vivid.

Ismail

Yeah with most meals.

Just do a 16OZ glass bottle and pour a bunch of gelatin in hot water and mix it real well. Drink like 1/3 or 1/2 and put in fridge and reheat later after second meal.
Thank you, much appreciated.

Ismail

Yeah with most meals.

I've started taking the gelatine for 2 days now and I already feel really good, some aches are nearly gone and I feel calmer and less stressed/lethargic.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I can believe how I feel. Hope this lasts.

First day I made a batch of Gelatine into Jelly/Jello, but I couldn't eat that much and it seemed like it would become a hassle and therefore something I wouldn't keep up.

I then read one of your previous posts mentioning adding the gelatine to hot water and letting it dissolve and mixing - I was a little sceptical as I thought it wouldn't mix properly (from previous experience about 6 years ago), but to my surprise it mixed very well - thank you!

LadyRae

I've started taking the gelatine for 2 days now and I already feel really good, some aches are nearly gone and I feel calmer and less stressed/lethargic.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but I can believe how I feel. Hope this lasts.

First day I made a batch of Gelatine into Jelly/Jello, but I couldn't eat that much and it seemed like it would become a hassle and therefore something I wouldn't keep up.

I then read one of your previous posts mentioning adding the gelatine to hot water and letting it dissolve and mixing - I was a little sceptical as I thought it wouldn't mix properly (from previous experience about 6 years ago), but to my surprise it mixed very well - thank you!
I enjoy blending some fruit and mixing that in. Apples, strawberry, melons, oranges, lemon, pear work well. Some fruits won't set though unless you simmer it a while to break down enzymes - kiwi, pineapple, and mango.

Ismail

I enjoy blending some fruit and mixing that in. Apples, strawberry, melons, oranges, lemon, pear work well. Some fruits won't set though unless you simmer it a while to break down enzymes - kiwi, pineapple, and mango.
Great idea, thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals