Fruit Fiber?

Ryan999

So I know it's important to strain orange juice if it's full of pulp, but what about other fruit fiber? Are things like whole grapes, whole cherries, dates, etc. going to be problematic? Should you watch your consumption of whole fruits because of the fiber? I find myself doing so but don't know if it's necessary.

milushq

Interesting... So, oranges have quite a lot fiber, unlike watermelon and grapes. Grapes are back?;-)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I wonder what is so bad about grapes anyway and why are they not on the "OK" list? There are some black grapes that are coming in right now and OMG they are so delicious.

J

j.

i think i've heard RP saying in an interview that grapes are one of the best fruits.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hmmmmmm. That would be really wonderful if so. I know a lot of people are wondering about grapes, maybe nwo can fire up the Peat phone for us. I know grapes are not on the list that ARK has provided. I sure would like to be able to add them to the list!

kettlebell

I eat tons of grapes without any issues. Green seedless organic. Sometimes a punnet a day. If you don't react to them I don't see a problem to be honest.

nwo2012

Charlie said:
Hmmmmmm. That would be really wonderful if so. I know a lot of people are wondering about grapes, maybe nwo can fire up the Peat phone for us. I know grapes are not on the list that ARK has provided. I sure would like to be able to add them to the list!

The answer I posted in the thread about dates was in response to a question about seedless grapes and dates.

RP
Those are good, for the concentrated sugar, but orange juice and milk provide more minerals per sugar.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok cool, then grapes are OK just orange juice is more optimal. :)

OP
R

Ryan999

I'm not sure if I posted my question clearly enough, I'll try and rephrase it a little bit.

If it's so important to strain orange juice because of the cellulose, is it harmful to eat other fruits whole? Would it be more helpful to juice all fruit?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals