First Morning Erection In Ages

OP
N

nomoreketones

Did it set in fast, or took it awhile? Did you tried to increase carbs gradually, or was the change rapid.

I can usually go zero carb for a couple of weeks before the insomnia starts creeping in. Then it gets worse over time.

Most of the time when I do zero carb and then add carbs back in, the change is rapid.

Dobbler

What is your fat intake? It looks pretty low. Adding more fat can help with satiety and prevent the ravenous hunger feeling.

Also cornflakes and milk isn't really a sustainable diet, maybe your body is craving nutrients, you should eat more variety and see if that fixes the issue.

Are those cornflakes with added iron? The levels of iron you will get from eating that amount of fortified cornflakes is dangerous IMO.
Do they have to put it on the nutrition label if it has added iron?

OP
N

nomoreketones

Do they have to put it on the nutrition label if it has added iron?

It is very easy to tell if a cereal has added iron (most brands do) in the United States. They always list the % daily value of iron on the label.

Fortunately Whole Foods corn flakes doesn't have added iron. The total iron per serving is 0.4 mg or 2% of the rda.

Vinny

Is morning wood driven by calorie intake?
Well, to lift the bimbo up, it needs energy, very roughly said.
Energy comes from food, from macros. So, here is your answer.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Have you tried Vitamin E the night before?
I haven't tried much of anything lately. I've been focused on other things.

The idea behind this thread is that if eating too few calories can mess up hormones then perhaps a high calorie meal can quickly normalize hormones. But I don't think it is that simple. :(

liam183

I had my first morning erection in ages this morning. I couldn't believe it. But I also had more calories (5,000) than I had in ages too so that is unsustainable. I'm already at 240 pounds with a 6'1 frame and a small potbelly. :(

These calories were driven by ravenous hunger. I didn't stuff myself for the hell of it. I felt ravenously hungry every time I ate.

Yesterday morning I was more hungry than usual so I had the following:
Breakfast - 1,035 calories
1/2 box of whole foods cornflakes - 675 calories
Quart of skim milk - 360 calories
1 drop of TyroMax
1 cup of strong black coffee with small amount of niacinamide and taurine powder

Lunch - 1,035 calories
1/2 box of whole foods cornflakes - 675 calories
1 cup of strong black coffee with small amount of niacinamide and taurine powder

Evening - long 2.5 hour walk

Dinner - 1,472 calories
1.5 pounds of oxtail - 1,152 calories ???
1 container of good culture 2% cottage cheese - 320 calories

Went to bed but tossed and turned for hours. I was ravenously hungry. finally I realized the only way I can sleep is if I take care of my ravenous hunger.

3AM - 1,710 calories
1 box of whole foods cornflakes - 1,350 calories

Total calorie intake: 5,252 calories

Past couple of weeks

For the past couple of weeks I started eating a box of cornflakes a day with a half-gallon of milk and meat/cottage cheese/eggs for protein as dictated my hunger. My weight has been creeping up slowly. But yesterday my hunger was out of control.

Question for the community
Anyone know why a day of gluttonous eating would lead to a morning erection? I am in my late 40s so there is no way I can eat 5,000 calories a day without getting much fatter than I already am.
Morning wood is really down to luck. It's more about having erections throughout the night. Many things influence this, primarily sleeping position (on your belly = more stimulation = boner). Testosterone and dopamine, however, can cause more night time erections, which would increase the chance of waking up with one.

And bro, STOP EATING THE ******* CORNFLAKES. Holy **** my man. Corn flakes were made to inhibit libido. Replace that dog food with some whole pasture-raised eggs and you'll be at full mast much more often. Also, your diet seems flipped, which is probably why you toss and turn. By this I mean reduce the carbs you consume with breakfast and move them to dinner. You had close to 0 carbs with dinner, and with your cornflake diet, your blood sugar was surely ****88 by the time you went to bed. Ravenous hunger comes from lack of fat and excess of carbs 9/10 times. If you eat more fat and protein, you'll have a slow-developing and dull hunger, not intense hunger.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals