Feel Great After Eating Liverwurst Or Liver Sausage

bornamachine

Hey everyone thought I'd share something with you maybe someone has some information anyway I've been feeling really crappy for the last week really tired and wiped out after work usually crash no energy but this Friday something happen I picked up some fine mother goose liver sausage from a local grocery store and European grocery store had some of that and some cranberries that were left over from pancakes it was Friday after work I thought I was going to crash and take a nap came home a dad listen T 8. 8 No I ate the food the liver sausage some cranberries some tea and a half an hour later I'm telling you it's like I just read sounds like I just came back haha I'm supposed to be I came back to how I am supposed to be my energy reappeared I became in a good mood became funny again my sex drive kicked out I wasn't sleepy and energy the continue to next day I had a little bit in the morning a little bit of the sausage again and I love of cranberries the day went good I had a little bit of the cranberries the day went good good energy today Sunday did the same thing the day was pretty good but I ate kind of bad and I was sleepy so I'm going to continue this tomorrow in moderation and she on Go and see how it goes I'll let you guys know maybe someone has their own experience or explain what's going on this was a speech to text

Birdie

Liver picks me up. Sometimes, when it's already prepared, I crave it. I often put a little cranberries with my food. Or, some beets that I have cooked up. And tea with some milk. Have that every morning. Husband makes a pot and is trained to bring me some.

Sometimes I get the pickup you mention and it's great.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals