Belly fat dissapearing after i started eating croissants

Jib

Been making pan fried sourdough starter. Great stuff. With fully hydrogenated coconut oil.

All I know is it tastes great. And don't even get me started on using a little ranch seasoning. Oh, boy. But it doesn't get any easier than that. Right out of the jar. I've been using organic whole grain spelt and whole wheat flour, but anything should be fine. You can also make pancakes if you add some egg, sugar, oil and baking soda before throwing it in the pan.

Jo Ro

Walmart has all butter croissants in the bakery section. I couldn't believe it. I've now found 3 breads there that don't have bad oils/fats.
Really? What are the others? I assume one is a peaty sourdough. I'd love to start buying my bread at WalMart (one-stop-shop)

Dave_Fit

Really? What are the others? I assume one is a peaty sourdough. I'd love to start buying my bread at WalMart (one-stop-shop)
I know they sell "nature's own butter bread", and they have the same in hamburger buns, made with butter, no vegetable oils. I ate all butter croissants from Walmart when I lost the bulk of my weight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals