Losing fat by adding ice cream?????

piro444

I recently started eating ice cream (I work in an ice cream shop so it’s fresh, high quality and always available lol) and I’ve noticed that my weight staid the same but I’ve been losing fat? How come?
My died hasn’t changed, I literally added it to my daily diet (so, more calories than before)
Today I noticed that while eating a lot of it, my cheeks became a bit hollower
How is this possible? Am I losing fat or just changing its place (like more on the belly than on the face?)
Weight is about the same, I train 4x a week and eat plenty of protein
Is it ice cream or am I just placebo-ing myself?

I’m eating 3/4 cups a day btw, mostly cream or milk flavour (no pufas other than the few on the ones in the mixture, unavoidable unfortunately, but I guess they aren’t that many)
I come from a period of cutting, but since the weight is staying about the same I don’t really know what to think

Peatful

I’d say it is the calcium.

Calcium turns down the parathyroid (and subsequently inflammation)- and it supports your thyroid.

It also has Vitamin D with does the same as above.

Lastly. Not sure what that macro ratio is on your ice cream- but it could also be a relatively balanced ratio- which is stabilizing your blood sugar and keeping you satiated.

OP
P

piro444

I’d say it is the calcium.

Calcium turns down the parathyroid (and subsequently inflammation)- and it supports your thyroid.

It also has Vitamin D with does the same as above.

Lastly. Not sure what that macro ratio is on your ice cream- but it could also be a relatively balanced ratio- which is stabilizing your blood sugar and keeping you satiated.
Thought so
I‘m eating a ton of calcium already (~1500mg/day on my cronometer app + 1g supplemented) and supplementing vit D (2500IU iirc) but I guess that stable blood sugar might give me more energy on my job thus expending more calories
Will update in the future, I’m not looking to change anything as of yet to see how it goes

Peatful

Thought so
I‘m eating a ton of calcium already (~1500mg/day on my cronometer app + 1g supplemented) and supplementing vit D (2500IU iirc) but I guess that stable blood sugar might give me more energy on my job thus expending more calories
Will update in the future, I’m not looking to change anything as of yet to see how it goes
Stabilized blood sugar is very very healing.

It allows your adrenals to calm down from doing the work and really supports your thyroid.
In turn- that alone can help with any estrogen dominance issues….

Stabilized bs is pro metabolic.

Lonewolfx

Is it the calorie burn from being on your feet for the entire work day? Or was your previous work similar?

OP
P

piro444

Is it the calorie burn from being on your feet for the entire work day? Or was your previous work similar?
I probably burn a lot staying on my feet but I’m probably even more active now that I’m eating ice cream
I always move around and do stuff, so it does help for sure
Before adding it I would just sit and stay there waiting, now I’m more prone to cleaning and putting things in their container for example
It’s like a super energy boost

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals