Ecstatic Hamster's Weight Loss, Headaches And Raising Metabolism Log

I started out the journey at around 178, and now I'm 200.

I had terrible headaches every day. Now I have them once a week or less often.

I'm eating a ton of sugar including ice cream. I think this helps the headaches stay away.

I'm eating almost no starch. Not much liver.

Each day I eat maybe
2g taurine
200mg niacinamide
500mg thiamine
50mg B6
300mg Coenzyme Q10
400 units mixed tocopherol high gamma E
K2 10mg - 20mg MK4

and maybe 1/4 cup of gelatine every day.

Also about 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut oil

Diet:
typical breakfast 3 eggs with coconut oil.
Lunch yogurt and fruit and sugar, lots of lowfat cheese
dinner shrimp or chicken breast or grass fed meat with coke

raw carrot or two most days

1 teaspoon of psyllium fiber each night

I drink about 5 cups of espresso a day, very sweet

Also maybe a half liter of Coke a day

Temps and pulses: temps waking around 95.1, with lights and various things, may get up to 97.5 or even 98 (if that high) at the peak, falling down to 95 or 96 in the evening.

Taking Tyromax, 2grains, now moving to 120mcg of T4 and maybe 20mcg of T3. The Tyromax just didn't result in any appreciable metabolic differences.

BEST thing by FAR is the lack of daily horrible headaches. The last headache I got was a day or so ago and I think it was from eating cauliflower the night before. I think that endotoxins cause my headaches which got more frequent and worse over the years as I did more low carb and intermittent fasting.

tara

typical breakfast 3 eggs with coconut oil.
I'm guessing you're having some of your sweet coke or coffee or maybe ice-cream with or before this? Otherwise you could be setting yourself up a bit starting the day with high-quality insulinogenic protein and no carbs to run on.

If it were me, I think I'd do better reversing the lunch and dinner. Meat in the day time seems better than in the evening.

Looks like you are getting a little of your sugar from fruit, but most of it from refined sucrose (and/or hfcs)? Could be short on potassium and other minerals? Maybe worth swapping out some of the refined sugar for fruit or juice.

Do you want to estimate overall calories?

Lightbringer

I started out the journey at around 178, and now I'm 200.
what is your Waist size and height?

I'm eating almost no starch.
Sigh, i keep trying this and backing off due to lack of calories and salt. How much fruit are you able to eat at lunch ? Also, as Tara mentioned, total calorie intake would be useful.
Have you checked what your ca to p ratio is ? Could also experiment with reducing supplements.

BEST thing by FAR is the lack of daily horrible headaches. The last headache I got was a day or so ago and I think it was from eating cauliflower the night before.
I guess there are differing reasons. I usually get them if I have too much coffee without enough sugar and calories. Ice cream is a good cure for this.

tara

OP
ecstatichamster
I get much of my sugar from refined sugar. There isn't much good fruit around. I started cooking frozen fruit and eating it with sugar, which is nice.

I'm 6' 1" and my waist was 35, now is 36 or so. I visibly see more of a belly than I have had in many years.

I haven't checked my Ca to P ratio. I do feel some aches and pains. I wonder if I should try eggshell calcium again? I may also be low in magnesium.

I have a LOT of sugar with my coffee, and I start the day with sugar. I have about one helping of ice cream per day and it seems to ward off the headaches. I have some ice cream with the fruit/sugar (cooked).

I have had bad reactions to orange juice. I could try more apple juice, but it seems problematic also, giving me weird stomach issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals