Stomach Issues And Neck Headache

Marko Antic

Ok ,so im 27 years old.Started having problems with my stomach and headache since january.Symptoms included mainly pain and a burning sensation in the stomach,headache through neck pain(even long before this i had same type of headache 2 times a month and dont think its a back problem) ,and i felt some slight pressure on my lungs.Was stressed out recently before that,for sure.Nutrition was poor,ate dried meat,bread and started smoking for a month before that.Just to mention that i dont drink coffee(regarding adrenal glands),not consuming refined sugar or sweets,alcohol or smoke since january.Have a regular bowel movement.Had these stomach symptoms during the night,and before mentioned headaches 1 hour maybe after meals,every day.It turns out i had Helicobacter pylori,which a managed to eliminate by the end of august,confirmed through blood and stool test,but the symptoms remained,including headaches and stomach pain and burning.I did an extensive bacteriological,mycological,parasitological,Rota/Adeno virus,Helicobacter Pylori stool tests and all of them came back negative.Forgot to mention this fact,that i had 7-8 surgeries until the age of 23-24 in general anesthesia,trying to rebuild my earlobe that was tinier than my other one.I was into sports and in "good" health back then,just so you dont think i had any issues at that time.Im saying this beacuse every time after these surgeries i received 7-10 days of antibiotics.Just to keep that in mind.Stopped eating wheat bread and gluten 2 months ago,now im eating mine homemade meat,eggs and non-treated veggies from my garden(paprika,cucumber,tomato,garlic,onion,beet) ,but the symptoms declined only slightly,headaches remained the same until today.How should i approach this problem in terms of tests,doctors,treatment,considering this specific type of headache and stomach being on par with one another?Any additional information you require i can provide and any advise would be highly appreciated.

fradon

Ok ,so im 27 years old.Started having problems with my stomach and headache since january.Symptoms included mainly pain and a burning sensation in the stomach,headache through neck pain(even long before this i had same type of headache 2 times a month and dont think its a back problem) ,and i felt some slight pressure on my lungs.Was stressed out recently before that,for sure.Nutrition was poor,ate dried meat,bread and started smoking for a month before that.Just to mention that i dont drink coffee(regarding adrenal glands),not consuming refined sugar or sweets,alcohol or smoke since january.Have a regular bowel movement.Had these stomach symptoms during the night,and before mentioned headaches 1 hour maybe after meals,every day.It turns out i had Helicobacter pylori,which a managed to eliminate by the end of august,confirmed through blood and stool test,but the symptoms remained,including headaches and stomach pain and burning.I did an extensive bacteriological,mycological,parasitological,Rota/Adeno virus,Helicobacter Pylori stool tests and all of them came back negative.Forgot to mention this fact,that i had 7-8 surgeries until the age of 23-24 in general anesthesia,trying to rebuild my earlobe that was tinier than my other one.I was into sports and in "good" health back then,just so you dont think i had any issues at that time.Im saying this beacuse every time after these surgeries i received 7-10 days of antibiotics.Just to keep that in mind.Stopped eating wheat bread and gluten 2 months ago,now im eating mine homemade meat,eggs and non-treated veggies from my garden(paprika,cucumber,tomato,garlic,onion,beet) ,but the symptoms declined only slightly,headaches remained the same until today.How should i approach this problem in terms of tests,doctors,treatment,considering this specific type of headache and stomach being on par with one another?Any additional information you require i can provide and any advise would be highly appreciated.

try and elimination diet....do a fast to see if the pain and headache go away. then add one food item at a time till you start feeling the pain again.

OP
M

Marko Antic

try and elimination diet....do a fast to see if the pain and headache go away. then add one food item at a time till you start feeling the pain again.
Tried a fast for two days and still had a headache and stomach pain.Ate different stuff throghout this period from january,and still had the same symptoms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom