Adventures In The Land Of Milk And OJ

staytuned

barefooter said:
I had trouble falling asleep last night, but woke up this morning feeling pretty alert and motivated after only 5 hours of sleep. I'm curious if my improved sleep quality had anything to do with the very high temp I was able to get up to the night before. I'm still feeling a bit depressed, and not sure if it's my job (not interested/motivated at all) or something more physiological--maybe a combination of the two. When I was doing super good on Peat, my job wasn't getting me down, even though I was no more excited about it. Maybe it's just something that wears me down, and if I'm not producing enough positive energy, it brings me below the threshold into depression.

I had a bamboo shoot salad today for the first time, as I'm experimenting with reducing carotene. We'll see if I notice any difference over the carrot. It's definitely not as tasty. I actually remember liking bamboo shoots from when I've had them in a stir fry. With just coconut oil, salt, and vinegar they are pretty bad. I don't mind much, but I have to question if it's good to be eating something I don't feel completely positive about. I also have a bunch of grated carrot in the fridge that I washed thoroughly to remove excess carotene, so I'll probably alternate between the two.

Barefooter, where did you end up with this? I'm curious as it pertains to the OP, I have many similar tendencies/symptoms. Wondering how this adventure has worked for you and what you've learned.

Happy new year! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals