Peata's Log For Weight Loss & Misc

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

BelovedGal

Excess fat cells continually churn out estrogen, estrogen drives serotonin and histamine. It becomes a vicious cycle. You might need to take extreme measures to get at least 15 pounds off before you start to feel better.

I suspected as much. This explains a LOT! Even tho I'm 17 years post menopause I am carrying around at least 90lbs of excess fat so how am I going to ever get my estrogen down when I can't lose the excess fat? Catch 22. Sigh. :/

Broken man

I suspected as much. This explains a LOT! Even tho I'm 17 years post menopause I am carrying around at least 90lbs of excess fat so how am I going to ever get my estrogen down when I can't lose the excess fat? Catch 22. Sigh. :/
You could try small dosage of andro with pansterone.

whit

Increase calcium and sodium and cut out starch and pufa

Peater

Daniels’ medical advice is probably pretty sound, too, seeing as she admits on her very own website that her medical license was revoked and she was placed on the “do not employ” list for physicians in the US, all because “Drug companies, hospitals, insurance companies, and the government were unhappy with Dr. Daniels.” They tend to take a dim view of advising patients to drink varnish.

Read more at The Snake Oil Bulletin: Turpentine Smoothies For Everybody!

I'm not trying to start a debate here, I'm trying to see legitimate proof of it's safety. Like I said, I went down this route a few years ago and couldn't agree with what she was talking about. You are using pure gum spirits, okay, it is still used as paint thinner. You know there are poisons in nature too, just because it is from a tree doesn't mean it is safe to ingest.

There's absolutely nothing scientific on the internet at all talking about how turpentine is safe to ingest because I researched this and I can't find anything. So if you guys have anything you should post it please !! Ray peat uses actually science and backed studies, there is none here whatsoever showing how it kills fungus. You guys are playing with fire.

Birdie

Increase calcium and sodium and cut out starch and pufa
I'm not trying to lose weight but I did zero starch today and can say that my teeth are so clean!! That starch really sticks to the ol' teeth.

whit

I'm not trying to lose weight but I did zero starch today and can say that my teeth are so clean!! That starch really sticks to the ol' teeth.
Hey Birdie
I’ve noticed the same
Interesting 🤔

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals