Dropped Eggs And Got Leaner!

D

Deleted member 5487

Weren’t you posting a few months ago about how amazing you felt on a2 dairy and goat cheese? Seems like you post every few months with a totally radically new diet saying how amazing you are doing.

“The true method of knowledge is experiment.” —William Blake

I no Longer consumer straight Milk, or much cheese unless it's served to me. Milk is very high in IGF-1 and Bad Ammino acids relative to things like beef

IGF1 : IGFBP3 Ratio As A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding

D

Deleted member 5487

Yeah isn't the amino acid profile better with the yolk? I haven't tried just them, feels like a waste to throw the whites away. :--( The yolk is the best tasting part though.

Yes the yolk is the only thing worth eating

LUH 3417

“The true method of knowledge is experiment.” —William Blake

I no Longer consumer straight Milk, or much cheese unless it's served to me. Milk is very high in IGF-1 and Bad Ammino acids relative to things like beef

IGF1 : IGFBP3 Ratio As A Predictor Of Male Vertex Balding
You were posting about the amino acid ratio of dairy being superior to that of muscle meats, which is what piqued my curiosity. I’m a woman btw.

mrchibbs

I agree, I’m curious how one could feel so good on dairy and then feel so good off it too. Either there is some serious cognitive dissonance going on or other factors are involved.

I think we are always in flux, so it's not unreasonable to gravitate to different diets. I think the more "extreme" go you go the more it tends to bounce back to the other side. Say somebody never eats dairy for years, then discovers Ray and starts to drink 2L of milk daily, after a while, you can start believe it's not good for you and go back to dairy-free.

Using intuition and tailoring food practices according to one's needs is the best approach. I think it's normal to adjust according to seasons, but it there should be some form of normalcy in the diet to achieve homeostasis.

ursidae

No I d

If I had to define my diet..

-Breakfast would be 2-3 golden potatoes, Some frozen mango or orange juice, Coffee.
-Lunch would try to be either potatos, or a rice and vegtable mealady and always a little fructose(fruit)
-Dinner maybe some sort of fatty red meat with cooked vegtables, mabey more potatos/fruit

1) You wanna keep sulfur amino downs.
2) focus on glucose oxidation and digestion, well gelationized cooked potatos absorption rate is about 95%

Read this about 10x "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

""Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]"
sounds like olive's diet

Maljam

No I d

-Breakfast would be 2-3 golden potatoes, Some frozen mango or orange juice, Coffee.
-Lunch would try to be either potatos, or a rice and vegtable mealady and always a little fructose(fruit)
-Dinner maybe some sort of fatty red meat with cooked vegtables, mabey more potatos/fruit

2) focus on glucose oxidation and digestion, well gelationized cooked potatos absorption rate is about 95%

Read this about 10x "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

""Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]"

My current diet, and the best I've felt in years is pretty much the same as this. Except my first meal is usually lower in carbs and the last meal the majority of my carbs for the day, which seems to be the reverse of yours.

LUH 3417

I think we are always in flux, so it's not unreasonable to gravitate to different diets. I think the more "extreme" go you go the more it tends to bounce back to the other side. Say somebody never eats dairy for years, then discovers Ray and starts to drink 2L of milk daily, after a while, you can start believe it's not good for you and go back to dairy-free.

Using intuition and tailoring food practices according to one's needs is the best approach. I think it's normal to adjust according to seasons, but it there should be some form of normalcy in the diet to achieve homeostasis.
Whatever you’re saying is much different from posting
2019: meat is horrible for you and dairy is a far superior source of protein. I only eat dairy
2020: dairy is terrible and I feel amazing since cutting it out and using meat for protein

you can rationalize and intellectualize the idea of balance til you’re blue in the face. That’s not what I was getting at, as I agree with your general sentiment.

ursidae

Potatoes are the perfect staple but I find them incredibly hard to digest. Harder than raw veggies and legumes even. I find it amazing that people with much more severe health problems than me have zero issues digesting them yet I cannot

Is there a particular variety that you use and a specific method of preparation? I've been trying to make them work to no avail @Amarsh213

Maljam

Potatoes are the perfect staple but I find them incredibly hard to digest. Harder than raw veggies and legumes even. I find it amazing that people with much more severe health problems than me have zero issues digesting them yet I cannot

Is there a particular variety that you use and a specific method of preparation? I've been trying to make them work to no avail @Amarsh213

That is strange. If you browse certain bowel issue forums related to things such as IBS and IBD, many of then have fall back diets that they go to when their gut flares up (probably from eating things like wheat) many of them are potato based (which makes me wonder why they dont just stick to this forever)

I've found the smaller, baby potatoes the best. The big ones I dont like. I am assuming you are already boiling them for 30-40 mins. If they dont agree with you, perhaps try pressure cooking them, I've seen people say they allow potatoes to digest even better than boiling. Peel them as well if they are bothering you, sometimes it's just the skins that causing people issues. At the end of the day though, if you react negatively to a food, there is sometimes not much you can do to remedy this and something else should be eaten. Sometimes as health improves food that couldn't be digested can be digested at a later date. It can be quite confusing.

ursidae

I can only eat white rice but it gives me zero nutrients and constipates me. Yeah Ive tried small potatoes, large potatoes, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, purple potatoes, steaming, boiling, baking and I always peel them. Give me gas/pain every time and I think they might be contributing to skin issues too. My hot flashes also came back when I reintroduced them. Its a pity

Gone Peating

I digest microwaved russet very well. I don't digest potatoes cooked any other way very well, and I don't digest sweet potatoes that well either

Broken man

No I d

Hey man, I know people especially girls that eat meat as main food and are doing well.....

Recoen

No I d

Will you please share how you make your potatoes? Do you make mashed with milk/ cream?
How much protein do you average per day?

Ableton

Michael phelps ate like 40 eggs a week
That being said, I believe the tryptophan is often an issue, as are the heated fats they are prepared in usually

Ableton

My current diet, and the best I've felt in years is pretty much the same as this. Except my first meal is usually lower in carbs and the last meal the majority of my carbs for the day, which seems to be the reverse of yours.
Same experience
Starches are great for me, although they do make me tired a bit, but not in that annoying high serotonin way that milk/eggs do, but in a way that kinda feels good.
So I also have most of them for dinner

Maljam

Same experience
Starches are great for me, although they do make me tired a bit, but not in that annoying high serotonin way that milk/eggs do, but in a way that kinda feels good.
So I also have most of them for dinner

Exactly the same here and my thought process. I don't think the "tiredness" is a negative either, for me it is more of a relaxation feeling.

lilsticky

i think you shouldnt bother eating Vitamin A or DHA foods unless you go outside into the sunlight immediately after

D

Deleted member 5487

I Use Golden potatoes only, and cut 2-3 in half put them on double stack paper plate, cover with wet paper towel and fill the bottom with water. Nuke for 10minutes.

This gelationioues the starch and steams/semi boils them. Become very easy to digest. Your enzymes both in the mouth/stomach cleave off glucose from the enlarged glucose polysachiarcide...Like pack-man game.

Where a bite of dry starch like wheat bread is equivalent of a shotgun blast of glucose.

ursidae

I Use Golden potatoes only, and cut 2-3 in half put them on double stack paper plate, cover with wet paper towel and fill the bottom with water. Nuke for 10minutes.

This gelationioues the starch and steams/semi boils them. Become very easy to digest. Your enzymes both in the mouth/stomach cleave off glucose from the enlarged glucose polysachiarcide...Like pack-man game.

Where a bite of dry starch like wheat bread is equivalent of a shotgun blast of glucose.
Interesting, thank you
I’ll give it a go

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals