Dropped Eggs And Got Leaner!

Lucas

Hello.

Just by going from eating 5 eggs a day to just 1 I dropped body fat, my upper abs becames to shown, my face got leaner whit some hollow cheeks, etc.

The curiosity is I don’t dropped calories, since in the place of the protein from eggs I eated lean red meat and chicken breast.

Is this a sign of egg intolerance?

Or just that “fat make you fat” is right in my case?

meatbag

I've recently stopped eating eggs and been eating more liver instead. I think they're too high in PUFA

mrchibbs

Hello.

Just by going from eating 5 eggs a day to just 1 I dropped body fat, my upper abs becames to shown, my face got leaner whit some hollow cheeks, etc.

The curiosity is I don’t dropped calories, since in the place of the protein from eggs I eated lean red meat and chicken breast.

Eggs are an amazing food, but the common supermarket eggs are a far cry from the ideal.

Ray himself eats but a few eggs a week. He still recommends them during recovery, but he doesn't eat many of them
otherwise because they're very PUFA rich. By dropping from 5 eggs to 1, you're eating about 5g less PUFA daily.
That can make a huge difference.

Hgreen56

Eggs are an amazing food, but the common supermarket eggs are a far cry from the ideal.

Ray himself eats but a few eggs a week. He still recommends them during recovery, but he doesn't eat many of them
otherwise because they're very PUFA rich.
rp one egg a day.
this was in 2017.

Attachments

• ray eat one large egg everyday.png
    ray eat one large egg everyday.png
    16 KB · Views: 109
D

Deleted member 5487

Hello.

Eggs are extremely high in tryptophan, methionine, and cysteine. These are extremely anti-metabolic.

I don't touch eggs/milk anymore and life got soo much better. My protein comes from 4-6 oz red meat 1-2x a day chased with taurine/glycine amminos

Kram

Eggs are extremely high in tryptophan, methionine, and cysteine. These are extremely anti-metabolic.

I don't touch eggs/milk anymore and life got soo much better. My protein comes from 4-6 oz red meat 1-2x a day chased with taurine/glycine amminos

What’s your diet like lately?

Gone Peating

I seem to feel off when I’m eating eggs (2 a day). I think it might have something to do with the quality. I imagine the chickens are in awful health being fed nothing but soybeans and corn and being cooped up in little cages all day

I want them to work because they are so cheap but I seem to get inflammation when I incorporate them in my daily diet

D

Deleted member 5487

I seem to feel off when I’m eating eggs (2 a day). I think it might have something to do with the quality. I imagine the chickens are in awful health being fed nothing but soybeans and corn and being cooped up in little cages all day

I want them to work because they are so cheap but I seem to get inflammation when I incorporate them in my daily diet

‘Quality is fine. More likely the highest concentrated Animal source of bad aminos acids.

mmb82

Someone above asked, but I am also curious. What is your diet like? Do you use any supplements (like eggshell calcium, etc.)?

D

Deleted member 5487

What’s your diet like lately?

It fluctuates.

1) All I know is humans lived to about 25-30 for most of our history.
2) We ate meat, but now consume 10-20x MORE methionine we use too.
3) We also consumer a great excess of net positive PRAL foods(Meat), when we use to eat net negative. https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/revised-summary-pral-list.pdf. Which leads to acidosis and general degration of the organs, systems, hormones...etc. associated with ageing.

-Longevity would be some sort of tuber+some fruit/vegetable diet with about 10% animal foods like organs/yolk/fats
-Maximum physical/genetic potential would be the above+full body protein(gelatin/organ) 30% animal foods

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5487

Someone above asked, but I am also curious. What is your diet like? Do you use any supplements (like eggshell calcium, etc.)?

No I d

If I had to define my diet..

-Breakfast would be 2-3 golden potatoes, Some frozen mango or orange juice, Coffee.
-Lunch would try to be either potatos, or a rice and vegtable mealady and always a little fructose(fruit)
-Dinner maybe some sort of fatty red meat with cooked vegtables, mabey more potatos/fruit

1) You wanna keep sulfur amino downs.
2) focus on glucose oxidation and digestion, well gelationized cooked potatos absorption rate is about 95%

Read this about 10x "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

""Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]"

Gone Peating

It fluctuates.

2) We ate meat, but now consume 10-20x MORE methionine we use too.
3) We also consumer a great excess of net positive PRAL foods(Meat), when we use to eat net negative. https://www.clinicaleducation.org/documents/revised-summary-pral-list.pdf. Which leads to acidosis and general degration of the organs, systems, hormones...etc. associated with ageing.

-Longevity would be some sort of tuber+some fruit/vegetable diet with about 10% animal foods like organs/yolk/fats
-Maximum physical/genetic potential would be the above+full body protein(gelatin/organ) 30% animal foods

Where are you getting this info that humans used to only live til 30?

Average lifespan is estimated to be lower in ancient populations, but this is only because infant and childhood mortality was so much higher. When people survived to adulthood they didn’t live significantly shorter lives than they do now on average

Maljam

Are you talking about the average age of death? Infant mortality massively skews statistics like this lower than it should be. Once somebody got past the age of around 5 they could often live to a decent age.

They make me colder, more stressed. I feel better with my Peaty plant-based stuff. Although good pastured eggs are tasty to eat every now and then.

Maljam

All you people with egg issues, have you tried eating the yolk alone, and not the white? I have issues with the white but only benefits from the yolk.

All you people with egg issues, have you tried eating the yolk alone, and not the white? I have issues with the white but only benefits from the yolk.
Yeah isn't the amino acid profile better with the yolk? I haven't tried just them, feels like a waste to throw the whites away. :--( The yolk is the best tasting part though.

LUH 3417

Weren’t you posting a few months ago about how amazing you felt on a2 dairy and goat cheese? Seems like you post every few months with a totally radically new diet saying how amazing you are doing.

mrchibbs

Weren’t you posting a few months ago about how amazing you felt on a2 dairy and goat cheese? Seems like you post every few months with a totally radically new diet saying how amazing you are doing.

Many of us have been guilty of this at times lol

LUH 3417

Many of us have been guilty of this at times lol
I agree, I’m curious how one could feel so good on dairy and then feel so good off it too. Either there is some serious cognitive dissonance going on or other factors are involved.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals