Dropped Eggs And Got Leaner!

Hugh Johnson

People should stop assuming that their current experience is universal. At one point dairy might be great, and later it might not longer work for you. There are some universals, but whether milk works for you depends on a lot of things, some having to do with you, some with the quality and the rest of the diet.

D

Deleted member 5487

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-27_11-15-13.png
    upload_2020-7-27_11-15-13.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 50

ursidae

I dont have a microwave right now so I boiled some golden potatoes for 2.5 hours today. Ive been getting horrible gas for hours

wtf is wrong with me

baccheion

Eggs are extremely high in tryptophan, methionine, and cysteine. These are extremely anti-metabolic.

I don't touch eggs/milk anymore and life got soo much better. My protein comes from 4-6 oz red meat 1-2x a day chased with taurine/glycine amminos
What does anti[...] mean? I keep thinking (truly pastured organic raw) egg yolks are the best way to get fat, PUFA be damned. They also contain many/cohesive nutrients to balance fat and other things coming in. Further, the fat partitioning resembles what's in mature human breast milk.

Egg yolks, chicken liver (and/or skim milk), and potatoes/oranges/fruits are the most nutrient dense for each macro.

Lower fat and higher protein is said to require more vitamin A and other nutrition anyway. In addition, there's chard for some of the protein and magnesium (as I megadose vitamin D3) or collards (to balance calcium).

Fresh whole oranges provide enough calcium IIRC, making other sources less necessary.

Just eat bacon, eggs, and orange (juice) forever.

:D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5487

What does anti[...] mean? I keep thinking (truly pastured organic raw) egg yolks are the best way to get fat, PUFA be damned. They also contain many/cohesive nutrients to balance fat and other things coming in. Further, the fat partitioning resembles what's in mature human breast milk.

Egg yolks, chicken liver (and/or skim milk), and potatoes/oranges/fruits are the most nutrient dense for each macro. Lower fat and higher protein is said to require more vitamin A and other nutrition anyway. In addition, there's chard for some of the protein and magnesium (as I megadose vitamin D3) or collards (to balance calcium).

Fresh whole oranges provide enough calcium IIRC, making other sources less necessary.

Just eat bacon, eggs, and orange (juice) forever.

:D

Yolks are great, whites not so much

Bacon is great for lard and D3 "Free Range Lard" has lots of vitamin D and is good for you |

"potatoes/oranges/fruits are the most nutrient dense for each macro"

ursidae

No I d

If I had to define my diet..

-Breakfast would be 2-3 golden potatoes, Some frozen mango or orange juice, Coffee.
-Lunch would try to be either potatos, or a rice and vegtable mealady and always a little fructose(fruit)
-Dinner maybe some sort of fatty red meat with cooked vegtables, mabey more potatos/fruit

1) You wanna keep sulfur amino downs.
2) focus on glucose oxidation and digestion, well gelationized cooked potatos absorption rate is about 95%

Read this about 10x "The Primary Sources Of Acidity In The Diet Are Sulfur-containing AAs, Salt, And Phosphoric Acid"

""Acid-base balance in the body influences adrenal hormone production of cortisol. When bicarbonate [HCO3- levels are low, the kidneys upregulate glutaminase activity and trigger cortisol production [35-37]." "Dietary induction of acidosis increases serum cortisol concentrations [38]."

"Cortisol activates the tryptophan metabolism pathway which is carried out by rate-limiting enzymes of tryptophan catabolism, 2,3-dioxygenase (TDO) and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO). Cortisol directly stimulates TDO activation and may augment IDO activity indirectly through inflammatory cytokine signaling such as interferon gamma [49,50]. Excessive or chronic cortisol production acquired from a ‘Western’ dietary lifestyle could play a role in augmenting the tryptophan metabolism pathway and drive downstream molecular events that promote carcinogenesis."

"Upregulated cortisol bioactivity driven by diet-induced acidosis may be a factor in metabolic syndrome by promoting insulin resistance. Chronic hyperglucocorticoidism upregulates visceral obesity while reducing insulin sensitivity mainly in visceral adipocytes which appear to be more responsive to cortisol than subcutaneous adipocytes due to higher expression levels of glucocorticoid receptors [58,59]."

"Acidosis associated insulin resistance through cortisol activity may result in compensatory pancreatic insulin secretion and higher levels of circulating insulin in the serum, a condition known as hyperinsulinemia." As Travisord would say: [sick]"
This diet feels right, though my digestion is not strong enough for this much starch. How much fat and salt do you get?
Which vegetables besides peas?

Last edited:
Hello.

Just by going from eating 5 eggs a day to just 1 I dropped body fat, my upper abs becames to shown, my face got leaner whit some hollow cheeks, etc.

The curiosity is I don’t dropped calories, since in the place of the protein from eggs I eated lean red meat and chicken breast.

Is this a sign of egg intolerance?

Or just that “fat make you fat” is right in my case?
I think we need proof or it didn't happen :):, let's see that 'shredded' Dunlop

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals