PEAT IS RIGHT In My Experience

andrei

Hello people! I've been adjusting my Peating for the past two months. Here are my observations.

I stepped into Peating pretty cold turkey and it helped. I replaced my starch with sugar, and started drinking milk and eating cheese. I gradually got rid of all supplements. I only take 1 gram of glycine now.

In the beginning low fat (around 30 grams per day) worked. I was losing body fat on purpose, so that helped. Sleep was improving compared to before Peating. I was getting warmer and was urinating infrequently.

Once I got pretty lean (around 11-12 % bf) low fat stopped working. My sleep started to worsen. So I went to the opposite direction. I increased dietary fat to 25% of total calories. This was it.

My sleep got even better, almost perfect. I drink 1L whole milk and eat cheese and chocolate now. This gets me around 70-80 grams of fat. I eat white sugar with milk, honey and some mandarines. The carrot. I eat cod fish for protein. I do not eat meat. It is unappealing to me. I rarely eat eggs. Chicken liver once a week.

I could never believe that I could lose more body fat than ever by focusing on sugar. Even though I increased my dietary fat, I keep losing body fat. I think the extra cheese improves my metabolism.

Two weeks ago I stopped dieting for 5 days to raise my calories a bit. I resumed dieting at 2700-2800 calories a day. So I almost eat 3000 calories and lose body fat gradually.

This whole thesis of raising metabolism to drop body fat proves to be true. Instead of going below 2000 calories and feel miserable.

I was thinking to introduce potatoes (that would be the only starch that's appealing). I don't want rice. But I am hesitant to put in potatoes. The peeling, boiling etc. For now I won't since I am getting close to my ideal state.

I just want to say that this approach makes sense. But you must track your state. I kept writing how I sleep based on what I eat. And this is my guideline now. Around 55% carbs, 25% fat, and 20% protein. Keep liquids low (around 1L per day). And I want to encourage the people that are trying to use Peating to not give up. I think the customization matters. So with trial and error I think you can hack it.

Stay well guys and I would like to hear your experiences as well :)

Stramonium

I have experience good sleep, warm extremities and no colds or flu since I adopted Ray's recommendations. What struck to me the most was that I regained my ability to focus on a task without feeling anxious about other things in my life, sugar allows me to have a calm yet sharp state of mind.

OP
A

andrei

@milk_lover Thank you :)

@amaranthine In the beginning I was doing 1.5% milk (1L), some oranges, white sugar, honey, cod fish and 0% cheese. It was around 2400 calories.
Now I do 3.5% milk, fat cheese and chocolate additional to what I did before. I do around 3000 calories a day.

OP
A

andrei

@Stramonium My focus is dependent on sleep. If sleep is 10, then focus is 10. My sleep is around 9.7 now. It's deep, for 6 hours or so. I know I can do it a bit deeper. It's experiment in process.

My sleep quality marginally improved from 9.0 to 9.7 in the past several days by increasing fat intake. I went from 35 grams to 85 grams now.
Today I try 90 grams to see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals