Donald Trump

yerrag

I suppose Luke is banned. Childish. He needs to grow up.

chrismeyers

I voted for Trump. And you don't belong here with your foul language and bad attitude. Likely why you were banned.

chrismeyers

Anyone who has savings or involved in stock market like a 401 k is losing. Apparently you don't like women or anything besides white men.
Low information voter? LOL The market is on a tear. And anybody with a whit of common sense knows why. Lower taxes + smaller government and regulations = positive corporate growth environment.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

whodathunkit

What's happening right now reminds me sooooo much of what happened when Romney lost in 2012: Republicans and Tea Partiers rioting in the streets, Republican and Tea Partier death threats to Obama flooding Twitter...

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

Sadly, the people who need to internalize the very real, long-term implications this behavior could have for the future of the country, their party, and perhaps even their own personal welfare are the one least likely to even question it. The ones around here are probably not even reading this thread any more.

Matt1951

It is time to celebrate! The Clintons have been booted out of politics - perhaps with a stop behind bars. Could Obama possibly craft a pardon that would cover all criminal activities of the Clinton's? Not likely. The "Establishment" just got whipped by a populist uprising - let the beating continue.

tankasnowgod

What's happening right now reminds me sooooo much of what happened when Romney lost in 2012: Republicans and Tea Partiers rioting in the streets, Republican and Tea Partier death threats to Obama flooding Twitter...

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

Sadly, the people who need to internalize the very real, long-term implications this behavior could have for the future of the country, their party, and perhaps even their own personal welfare are the one least likely to even question it. The ones around here are probably not even reading this thread any more.

Totally. I remember Limbaugh burning the flag, and Hannity leading all these violent protests, and Pat Buchanan shouting down homosexuals on their wedding day.

Although seriously, this response is beyond shocking. Looks like a lot of people are gonna get a serious inquiry from the Secret Service, and I'm guessing they will be none too ready for it.

On the flip side, I have not been able to watch the following video near enough-

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The sad thing is this whole election was supposed to be about change like so many in the past. I saw this headline today and it made me sad:

View attachment 3824
Bloomberg editor compares New York Times to The Onion

The same media that said Trump absolutely could not and would not win, the same media that tried everything they could to undermine Trump, the same media who put forward falsified polls, is still the same media who is now trying to delegitimize his future presidency. Trump knows this, so he will continue to play them like a fiddle.

The media has been exposed by Donald Trump as a mouthpiece for the establishment nor have any concern for the American people. They are still doing everything they can to bring him down while also trying to turn his base against him and squash their hopes. They will not be successful, they will continue to keep failing.

This is Katrina Pierson from the Trump administration :
Katrina Pierson ‏@KatrinaPierson Nov 10
Remember all those media reports that used unnamed sources & were WRONG? Think about that when they're "reporting" on transition #TrumpAdmin

Last edited:

dbh25

New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly
"New York Post columnist and former Times reporter Michael Goodwin wrote, "because it (The Times) demonized Trump from start to finish, it failed to realize he was onto something. And because the paper decided that Trump’s supporters were a rabble of racist rednecks and homophobes, it didn’t have a clue about what was happening in the lives of the Americans who elected the new president."

Last edited:

dbh25

It is time to celebrate! The Clintons have been booted out of politics - perhaps with a stop behind bars. Could Obama possibly craft a pardon that would cover all criminal activities of the Clinton's? Not likely. The "Establishment" just got whipped by a populist uprising - let the beating continue.
Would they issue a blanket pardon, to cover the Clintons and any admin official?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Birdie

Perhaps some of you must to read what sayd about the ellections the actress Susan Sarandon.
I liked this a lot and kept meaning to post her youtube video here. Thanks.
Actually used to know her. BTW she of course wouldn't remember me.

Birdie

This is Ron Paul's interview on the election.

Birdie

dbh25

This is Ron Paul's interview on the election.

Great analysis by Ron Paul, per the last question, it would be great if he is the nominee for Secretary of State. But he's not expecting it.
Also interesting to hear questions from an RT perspective.

tankasnowgod

Hilary won the popular vote. Get rid of the electoral collage. Overturn this decision.

Great for her. That's like winning "Time of Possession" in a Football game, but losing the game.

Here's the thing- the rules influence the contest. Trump focused on his "Rust Belt" strategy because it gave him the best chance to win, and we now know it was very effective. Had the contest been based on the Popular vote, his strategy surely would have been different, Clinton's likely as well.

It also influences voters' behavior. How many republicans in California didn't bother to vote because they pretty much knew it was going to Clinton? Throw in 2 million more votes for Trump in California, Clinton still takes the state. You could make a similar argument in a state like Texas, with the parties reversed.

The decision won't be overturned, and there is no precedent to overturn it. Three other times in US history a President won the electoral college without winning the popular. In all three of those cases, the winner took the White House. Once, in 1824, it was thrown to the house.

The Electoral College won't be eliminated anytime soon, as that would likely require an amendment. I'm also at the point where I'm not sure it should be. The Electoral College and the Senate give a voice to smaller states. Should all policy in this country come from large cities? And depending on what kind of system you replaced it with, Hillary still might not be the winner. If you replaced this system with one that required a candidate win a majority of the popular vote, for example, there would have been no winner, and it would go to a runoff or whatever other mechanism was set up.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals