Does excessive histamine lower copper and ceruloplasmin?

youngsinatra

I'm in Russia, and t3 wasn't available long before the war due to apparently low demand. If my free t4 is in the middle range, but reverse t3 would turn out high, would that mean I need to reduce stress levels? Blood adrenaline and noradrenaline were both okay the last time I checked.
Ah I see!

Yeah, high cortisol, alongside caloric restriction, starvation, chronic infections are usually the biggest contributing factors for high reverse T3.

TSH can also be suppressed by other means. A female friend of mine has a TSH of 1.0 but low-close-to-bottom free T4 and T3. Her endo thinks its due to deficient pituitary signaling.

Ray talked about many things lowering TSH, and it not being the best indicator for hypothyroidism.

„In the 1930's accurate diagnosis was made by evaluating a variety of indications, including basal oxygen consumption, serum cholesterol level, pulse rate, temperature, carotenemia, bowel function, and quality of hair and skin. A good estimate can be made using only the temperature and pulse rate.“

OP
Ippodrom47

Ippodrom47

Ah I see!

Yeah, high cortisol, alongside caloric restriction, starvation, chronic infections are usually the biggest contributing factors for high reverse T3.

TSH can also be suppressed by other means. A female friend of mine has a TSH of 1.0 but low-close-to-bottom free T4 and T3. Her endo thinks its due to deficient pituitary signaling.

Ray talked about many things lowering TSH, and it not being the best indicator for hypothyroidism.

„In the 1930's accurate diagnosis was made by evaluating a variety of indications, including basal oxygen consumption, serum cholesterol level, pulse rate, temperature, carotenemia, bowel function, and quality of hair and skin. A good estimate can be made using only the temperature and pulse rate.“
Have you tested your reverse t3?
Also, are you on a low vitamin A diet now?
Has it helped in any way?
By the way, I'm unable to tolerate potatoes as well at the moment - they make me very cold and irritable, even the white ones (not blood sugar-related).

youngsinatra

Have you tested your reverse t3?
Also, are you on a low vitamin A diet now?
Has it helped in any way?
By the way, I'm unable to tolerate potatoes as well at the moment - they make me very cold and irritable, even the white ones (not blood sugar-related).
I haven’t tested it yet, but I‘ll order it next time I do labs.

I have been on a low vitamin A diet for close to 2 years now.

Potatoes make me feel awful because of their procholinergic compounds (esp. solanine)

OP
Ippodrom47

Ippodrom47

I haven’t tested it yet, but I‘ll order it next time I do labs.

I have been on a low vitamin A diet for close to 2 years now.

Potatoes make me feel awful because of their procholinergic compounds (esp. solanine)
Do you feel the same even when potatoes are peeled?
Also, the skin in the corners of my mouth has been getting very irritated, dry and a bit painful, I thought it was maybe a biotin deficiency as I'm genetically prone to it. I guess I'd try including some egg in my diet as I never got that when I was eating them. I'll try to moderate my eggs intake lest I start getting vitamin A toxicity symptoms. I can't tolerate b vitamins as a supplement, neither as a complex formula nor as single vitamins.

youngsinatra

Do you feel the same even when potatoes are peeled?
Also, the skin in the corners of my mouth has been getting very irritated, dry and a bit painful, I thought it was maybe a biotin deficiency as I'm genetically prone to it. I guess I'd try including some egg in my diet as I never got that when I was eating them. I'll try to moderate my eggs intake lest I start getting vitamin A toxicity symptoms. I can't tolerate b vitamins as a supplement, neither as a complex formula nor as single vitamins.
Yes, it was most severe when I ate potatoes with peel, but even without it, they quickly become a problem for me.

This mouth problem sounds like classic riboflavin deficiency, more so than biotin deficiency. You could try some beef heart. It’s low in zinc, one of the best sources for B2, very high in B12, also good amounts of iron, selenium, copper, low vitamin A. I unfortunately have no access to eat it regularly. Otherwise I would probably make heart it into a „ground beef“ sort of.

OP
Ippodrom47

Ippodrom47

Yes, it was most severe when I ate potatoes with peel, but even without it, they quickly become a problem for me.

This mouth problem sounds like classic riboflavin deficiency, more so than biotin deficiency. You could try some beef heart. It’s low in zinc, one of the best sources for B2, very high in B12, also good amounts of iron, selenium, copper, low vitamin A. I unfortunately have no access to eat it regularly. Otherwise I would probably make heart it into a „ground beef“ sort of.
Hi! How are you doing now?

I've figured that my problem is probably gut-related to a large extent. The thing is, when I let my stomach gurgle for a bit (i.e. let the migrating motor complex to kick in), sometimes even by moving the abs back and forth almost like doing diaphragmatic breathing, I feel really good. Almost no brain fog, clear thinking and lots of energy. When I do this, I can really feel how it's being cleaned somehow.

Whenever I load up on food, especially if I eat a next meal before MMC starts to work, I feel horrendous - fatigued, severe brain fog, toxic derealization, food sensitivities, low thyroid sensations. As soon as give the digestive system a rest, it's fine again. On days when I go for 2-3 hours without breakfast after waking up, I feel better unless I screw it up later.

So it's either I have imbalanced gut biome, which affects my whole body, including hormones, or my hormones are inadequate, which leads to a slow digestion and food stagnation, which, in turn, affects the whole body. For now, I tend to agree with some gut gurus that eating two meals a day may be ideal for someone with gut dysbiosis as it allows for nice cleaning between meals despite a larger food load at a time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals