Dermatitis?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Ok, so maybe the sun had most impact on it?

Or having a new job and it's really a mentally thing?

This is the first time in my life I'm eating this much calories with the least amount of physical labour, I feel most optimal at the moment. Its hard to tell if its just the calories or a number of things but I think its mainly from the calories.

The year before I missed the summer because I was in Scandinavia so It could be the sun, thats why I suspected it too

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Ok, so maybe the sun had most impact on it?

Or having a new job and it's really a mentally thing?

This is the first time in my life I'm eating this much calories with the least amount of physical labour, I feel most optimal at the moment. Its hard to tell if its just the calories or a number of things but I think its mainly from the calories.

The year before I missed the summer because I was in Scandinavia so It could be the sun, thats why I suspected it too

Motif

I mean a lot of people with skin diseases claim their skin clears up from sun.
Maybe we really just need more sun and people are just not made to be in rooms all the time

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I mean a lot of people with skin diseases claim their skin clears up from sun.
Maybe we really just need more sun and people are just not made to be in rooms all the time

I agree. My mood is very good since getting the sun all day, I can tell because the only other people who get in the cab with the same level of mood are the old lady's who sit out in the sun all day, the office people are gloomy.

Ray has said that uv light can help skin conditions like dermatitis.

Motif

I got a scalp uvb lamp and will start using it now. No idea if this has the same effect

InChristAlone

I have been dealing with a butt rash and inside my ears and the only thing to clear it up was the antifungal creams. Been getting more sunlight than I ever have. I wish it was a cure for everything. But hard to get the sun to shine in the butt and ears!

Luckytype

I have been dealing with a butt rash and inside my ears and the only thing to clear it up was the antifungal creams. Been getting more sunlight than I ever have. I wish it was a cure for everything. But hard to get the sun to shine in the butt and ears!

I used to lay flat on the floor in the window and shift myself in the room in the winter to get sun everywhere. Shortly after that I realized how important sunlight is.
Yeah, crazy that almost nobody can cure it

Same with hair loss
We are making actual progress with this though

Luckytype

The understanding of how much more is involved in it and why without a healthful foundation even the gold "standard" of "ill just get a hair transplant" will still fail. The understanding thats its truly metabolically based, not just isolated to a male hormone. The fact that there are several reasons and pathways as to why people lose hair.

Hell by application and dedication to it myself ive reduced my shedding to an actual 1/10th of what it was. It took two years but obviously the downward path to even begin shedding took years

Motif

The understanding of how much more is involved in it and why without a healthful foundation even the gold "standard" of "ill just get a hair transplant" will still fail. The understanding thats its truly metabolically based, not just isolated to a male hormone. The fact that there are several reasons and pathways as to why people lose hair.

Hell by application and dedication to it myself ive reduced my shedding to an actual 1/10th of what it was. It took two years but obviously the downward path to even begin shedding took years

I try to get rid of it for almost ten years and never really had success.
There are some things that really help , but I just can't get rid of it.

It's histamine triggered in my case.

Luckytype

I try to get rid of it for almost ten years and never really had success.
There are some things that really help , but I just can't get rid of it.

It's histamine triggered in my case.
Meaning hair shedding or dermatitis?

Motif

Still no progress for me. It sucks so bad.
Uvb comb , nutrition , scalp massages, working on my neck and back tensions.

Absolutely nothing helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals