I Itch On *** **** And Crotch Every Night

Kt400

I itch around on *** **** and crotch every night. I am 26 and have had eczema since I was a baby. However I could only remember having it really bad around crotch area when first entering college. I got tested for eczema last year. Dermatologist took a biopsy from some skin just under my testicals and confirmed I have eczema. I also struggled with staph in same area for a while but that is now gone. I've been tested for STD's so I don't think it's std related.

I use hebicleanse every night. It helps a lot. If i miss a night of hebicleanse I itch like crazy. I'll wake up 15 times a night itching. If I don't, I still itch but not as much.

I've tried going vegan for a hear however that was during the time I was on antibiotics for staph in *** **** area so I'm not sure how much the diet actually helped.

Is there some sort of cream? What is the answer to this ongoing issue? My dermatologist wants to prescribe steriodal cream all the time. I tell her I don't think it's safe for me to rely on that stuff.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckytype

This is going to sound ridiculous but try cleaning your crotch really well with head and shoulders or selsun blue, buy a trial size. What kind of smell comes from the area?

Redshine

I dont't know if you drink a lot of milk, sometimes it helps to quit for a while. Maybe you do react on something you eat or drink.

Redshine

Ps I do remeber that my sister had eczema on her elbows. The doctor recommended a cream (think it was from eucarin, will have to look up to be sure) and swimming in de ocean and it really did help. Maybe de salt dried it

tankasnowgod

I itch around on *** **** and crotch every night. I am 26 and have had eczema since I was a baby. However I could only remember having it really bad around crotch area when first entering college. I got tested for eczema last year. Dermatologist took a biopsy from some skin just under my testicals and confirmed I have eczema. I also struggled with staph in same area for a while but that is now gone. I've been tested for STD's so I don't think it's std related.

I use hebicleanse every night. It helps a lot. If i miss a night of hebicleanse I itch like crazy. I'll wake up 15 times a night itching. If I don't, I still itch but not as much.

I've tried going vegan for a hear however that was during the time I was on antibiotics for staph in *** **** area so I'm not sure how much the diet actually helped.

Is there some sort of cream? What is the answer to this ongoing issue? My dermatologist wants to prescribe steriodal cream all the time. I tell her I don't think it's safe for me to rely on that stuff.

Thanks for your help.

Couple things to try....

First, Ray Peat has mentioned sulfur soaps for treating any skin condition with a fungal component. I got some off Amazon (the brand that has SAL imprinted in the soap), and have been using it on the soles of my feet. Well, a lot of the corns and cracking have disappeared over a few months, and they are very soft. I have certinaly seen positive results from it. So, first recommendation is the sulfur soap.

Also, coconut oil works great not only as a moisturizer, but it also has antibacterial/antifungal properties. The sulfur soap can be a bit drying on the skin, so using the sulfur soap in the shower and then coconut oil afterwards might be a great 1-2 punch.

An interesting mention might also be Listerine. It's now pretty much only thought of as a mouthwash, but originally, it was sold as an all purpose Antiseptic. You can even find old ads suggesting it be used on conditions like dandruff. It's still largely the same formula, so long as you stick to "Original" or one of core flavors like "Cool Mint." Although be careful if you try this, clearly you're dealing with a really sensitive area.

I would use those directly on the area, while also focusing on the other Peat type strategies to combat serotonin and endotoxin (and the bacteria that cause them) systemically, while also raising metabolism. Peat has mentioned adequate thyroid supplementation healing all sorts of conditions like this, and Vitamin D supplementation can also take care of some conditions like this.

OP
K

Kt400

a
Couple things to try....

First, Ray Peat has mentioned sulfur soaps for treating any skin condition with a fungal component. I got some off Amazon (the brand that has SAL imprinted in the soap), and have been using it on the soles of my feet. Well, a lot of the corns and cracking have disappeared over a few months, and they are very soft. I have certinaly seen positive results from it. So, first recommendation is the sulfur soap.

Also, coconut oil works great not only as a moisturizer, but it also has antibacterial/antifungal properties. The sulfur soap can be a bit drying on the skin, so using the sulfur soap in the shower and then coconut oil afterwards might be a great 1-2 punch.

An interesting mention might also be Listerine. It's now pretty much only thought of as a mouthwash, but originally, it was sold as an all purpose Antiseptic. You can even find old ads suggesting it be used on conditions like dandruff. It's still largely the same formula, so long as you stick to "Original" or one of core flavors like "Cool Mint." Although be careful if you try this, clearly you're dealing with a really sensitive area.

I would use those directly on the area, while also focusing on the other Peat type strategies to combat serotonin and endotoxin (and the bacteria that cause them) systemically, while also raising metabolism. Peat has mentioned adequate thyroid supplementation healing all sorts of conditions like this, and Vitamin D supplementation can also take care of some conditions like this.

I'll look into it...

OP
K

Kt400

are there other std's that can go under the radar even after a test?

johnsmith

I get an itchy rash on my gooch every time I eat glutten. If I don’t eat gluten I never get the rash.

Orius

Because the location is so near the anus, I wonder if this is actually fungal or food allergy related. Staph lives on our skin but doesn't turn aggressive unless it's competing with something else.

I used to have crotch eczema in my early 20's and it went away once I changed my diet, mostly away from refined carbs.

InChristAlone

I have the dry flaky itchy skin around my butt hole. I have not been able to cure it with anything in 3.5 yrs. I think it turned in to reverse psoriasis from the constant inflammation and itching. UVB lamp seems to help.

Phoenix

Dr. Peat's carrot salad eaten with Cascara, daily, as he recommends has helped control this issue for me. When it is insanely itchy, I resort to pure aspirin and get relief within 15 minutes. Have you checked for parasites other than fungus? Pin worms and other parasites are most active at night.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have the dry flaky itchy skin around my butt hole. I have not been able to cure it with anything in 3.5 yrs. I think it turned in to reverse psoriasis from the constant inflammation and itching. UVB lamp seems to help.
Easily fixable. Same goes for OP.

Orius

In the holistic health world, we view eczema as having two underlying causes: external allergens, internal excess, or internal deficiency. The external excess usually comes via the lungs. When the respiratory system becomes reactive, so does the skin in these individuals. So you have to work with strengthening the respiratory system to get the immune system to back down.

Internal excess is usually in the liver... too much rich food or garbage in the diet. Internal deficiency is usually not enough of the proper fat ratios to support the skin barrier, so it loses moisture and suffers incursions more easily, resulting in immune activation.

OP
K

Kt400

Couple things to try....

I just used organic coconut refined oil mix with lavender epsom salt on my balls, gooch, and butt are burning very badly. What does this mean?