Dermatitis?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Wow this gives me the kick in the pants to really start eating more, for the last yr I can not get over 2000 calories. In the winter I was at 1700 and less. So no wonder my body can't get over this dermatitis. McDonald's! Haha. 1 litre of coke? That's like a modified Matt stone diet. (He doesn't promote liquids)

Does cypro give you more appetite?

Ive heard Matt Stone mentioned on this forum about eating junk food to get metabolism higher, I never looked into it. I went from drinking small coffee to large and cheese burger to double cheeseburger small coke to medium/large my appetite. I drink coffee called flat white which is espresso shot with hot milk, not water and these are the best, I can't do the coffee with all the water and small amount of milk.

If I drink half a litre of milk per day sometimes a bit more but I could not do 1 litre or more, it causes frequent clear urination and lose appetite for milk.

InChristAlone

Does cypro give you more appetite?

Ive heard Matt Stone mentioned on this forum about eating junk food to get metabolism higher, I never looked into it. I went from drinking small coffee to large and cheese burger to double cheeseburger small coke to medium/large my appetite. I drink coffee called flat white which is espresso shot with hot milk, not water and these are the best, I can't do the coffee with all the water and small amount of milk.

If I drink half a litre of milk per day sometimes a bit more but I could not do 1 litre or more, it causes frequent clear urination and lose appetite for milk.
Yes it does make me hungry, but since I take it at night not a whole lot of allowance for how much I can eat after I get hungry. I am going to try eating burgerking a lot and see how I do. I need highly palatable foods to eat a lot. (unless its fruit, I can eat a whole cantaloupe easily)

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Yes it does make me hungry, but since I take it at night not a whole lot of allowance for how much I can eat after I get hungry. I am going to try eating burgerking a lot and see how I do. I need highly palatable foods to eat a lot. (unless its fruit, I can eat a whole cantaloupe easily)

Its true about the highly palatable foods, I am similar can eat heaps of fruit. When I started eating mcdonalds it tastes funny, its got a distinctive flavour but the palate quickly adjusts to it.

squanch

Have you tried using a shower filter?
I started developing eczema and dandruff around one year after I moved to a different city. I also had to use cortisone cream to keep it under control. We have really bad water here, lots of rust in the pipes, also very hard water. After installing a shower filter my eczema and dandruff completely disappeared.

EIRE24

Have you tried using a shower filter?
I started developing eczema and dandruff around one year after I moved to a different city. I also had to use cortisone cream to keep it under control. We have really bad water here, lots of rust in the pipes, also very hard water. After installing a shower filter my eczema and dandruff completely disappeared.
What brand or make of shower filter in particular?

Prometheus

I had very bad dermatitis/ eczema around my nose for about 3 years until I got a dermatologist. He has a certain compound cream that he said will clear amybody’s skin up so I tried it. Gone within 3 days of using it at night and it never came back. Ask your dermatologist for :
33% triamcinilone
33% nystatin cream
33% clotrimazole cream
My face is super clear now and boy was mine bad
Triamcinilone is steroid cream
Nystatin and clotrimazole are anti fungal/yeast.
Most dermatitis and eczema are just overgrowth of microbes on the skin. Let me know if this works for you!

I've struggled with dandruff since my teens, it gets bad when I am under stress and / or have been eating a lot of starch and empty calories.
I have found the following clears things up very well: drink 1 ounce apple cider vinegar in water twice a day, take 750mg lysine twice a day, take 50mg zinc before bed.
Taking the lysine together with the zinc helps the zinc be more effective.
If I adhere to that routine it clears up within 5 days and does not come back.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I had very bad dermatitis/ eczema around my nose for about 3 years until I got a dermatologist. He has a certain compound cream that he said will clear amybody’s skin up so I tried it. Gone within 3 days of using it at night and it never came back. Ask your dermatologist for :
33% triamcinilone
33% nystatin cream
33% clotrimazole cream
My face is super clear now and boy was mine bad
Triamcinilone is steroid cream
Nystatin and clotrimazole are anti fungal/yeast.
Most dermatitis and eczema are just overgrowth of microbes on the skin. Let me know if this works for you!

Thanks for sharing.

What country are you in?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Anybody cleared his dermatitis ?

Yeah I have.

Ill re hash what happened.

Spoiler - increasing metabolism without support of calories caused the dermatitis and lack of sunlight.

I went from eating 1000 calories (never counted them) got into implementing Rays ideas, increased metabolism with coffee, sugar, aspirin didn't eat much more calories than before. Got dermatitis around my eyes. Went to the doctor got the cortisone cream 0.1% (not knowing it was dangerous) he said use it for 3 weeks each day then stop and I did but the dermatitis came back much worse then when it appeared (cortisone cream made it disappear without a trace in 24 hours). Went back to using the cortisone cream and would try different things in the mean time hoping that when I stopped the cream that it would not come back, went on like this for a 12 months, tried b6 in both forms, lidocaine, cyproheptadine, aspirin, k2, progesterone, pregenenolone, retinol, daily eggs, gelatin, daily carrot, all of it made it worse (I think from further increasing metabolism) and wasn't until I was living in a place where all my food was stolen that I started exclusively eating mcdonald's that I was able to increase my calories from 1000 to 2500-3000 and getting more sun working a job with direct sunlight for 12 hours a day that the dermatitis went away, I stopped using the cream 6 months ago now and its completely gone. I am one of the people on here who doesn't do well on liquid diet, doesn't have problems with starch and mixing them with dairy.

In case someone thinks the pufa from mcdonalds is helping the dermatitis, I am getting 8 grams of pufa a day, the saturated fat to pufa ratio is very good from dairy and beef.

Motif

Yeah I have.

Ill re hash what happened.

Spoiler - increasing metabolism without support of calories caused the dermatitis and lack of sunlight.

I went from eating 1000 calories (never counted them) got into implementing Rays ideas, increased metabolism with coffee, sugar, aspirin didn't eat much more calories than before. Got dermatitis around my eyes. Went to the doctor got the cortisone cream 0.1% (not knowing it was dangerous) he said use it for 3 weeks each day then stop and I did but the dermatitis came back much worse then when it appeared (cortisone cream made it disappear without a trace in 24 hours). Went back to using the cortisone cream and would try different things in the mean time hoping that when I stopped the cream that it would not come back, went on like this for a 12 months, tried b6 in both forms, lidocaine, cyproheptadine, aspirin, k2, progesterone, pregenenolone, retinol, daily eggs, gelatin, daily carrot, all of it made it worse (I think from further increasing metabolism) and wasn't until I was living in a place where all my food was stolen that I started exclusively eating mcdonald's that I was able to increase my calories from 1000 to 2500-3000 and getting more sun working a job with direct sunlight for 12 hours a day that the dermatitis went away, I stopped using the cream 6 months ago now and its completely gone. I am one of the people on here who doesn't do well on liquid diet, doesn't have problems with starch and mixing them with dairy.

In case someone thinks the pufa from mcdonalds is helping the dermatitis, I am getting 8 grams of pufa a day, the saturated fat to pufa ratio is very good from dairy and beef.

Ok, so you think sunlight is responsible mainly for curing it ?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Ok, so you think sunlight is responsible mainly for curing it ?

I think it was from malnourishment, as I increased my calories it was in spring into summer and by the end of summer it was gone and then I started working outside in Autumn, its half way through winter and the past few winters have been spent in doors and I feel much better and not feeling the effects of winter this year.

Motif

So really just by increasing calories?
I increased my calories six weeks ago.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Did something else Change in your life before it disappeared ?

Yeah I think it was the calories,

I ended up homeless and was unemployed and lived in my sedan for 3 months and while living in the car is when it started to disappear and I could stop using the cortisone cream and it came and went a bit and then fully went away for a few months now. In that time I moved to another state and now full time work and live in a house and I got a lot of sun while in the car as well, this was late last year early this year. Lots of changes occurred. I was under intense emotional stress and conflicted in regards to family and leaving and going somewhere away from the family it lifted a lot stress away.

Last edited:

Motif

Ok, so your life changed dramatically.
I wonder how this affected it besides the calories.

How long after raising calories did it take til it was gone ?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Ok, so your life changed dramatically.
I wonder how this affected it besides the calories.

How long after raising calories did it take til it was gone ?

I just edited that last post.

I was living in an apartment with some students while I was working and studying, they moved out and two young guys moved in, they were alcoholic and heavy drug users and one got stabbed in the face with a glass bottle in early November and nearly died and couldn't work and he started having week long parties in the apartment and all of my food and drink was being stolen, even milk and sugar, no sleep and I had no choice but to always eat out and there was a mcdonalds close by so I started eating close to Peat's ideas as possible at mcdonalds, I started with cheese burgers and small cokes and ended up at quarter pounders and large cokes, I like the taste of it and its easy and hot and the make good coffee so It helped increase my appetite and I realised I hadn't been eating much and I started to get more energy, The living situation made it stressful to prepare food and is part of why I wasn't eating enough.

Once the lease ended on the apartment in I started living in my car and stayed in the car from December to April and by April It was almost gone and sort of came back a bit when I first moved into a new place in april and been working since May and since I started working its completely gone, My living situation is still stressful because 3 people have bi polar and another medicated for depression and one spent time in mental asylum in this time for psychosis and had the police and paramedics at the place but I'm moving into my own apartment in a month or so and can live in peace.

I am certainly seeing the decline of the west with my own eyes.

I drive a cab 14 hours a day 5 days a week and always see the sunrise and set while controlling the climate and going new places and meeting new people so its a nice environment.

Last edited:

Motif

Ok, so maybe the sun had most impact on it?

Or having a new job and it's really a mentally thing?